ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi [RT: 91%]

Like the article says, the titles usually vaguely describes what happens in the movie (other than the phantom menace).

Not surprising. In Episode VII, they established that Kylo Ren was the son of Leia and Han, and set that up as a key upcoming story line. Then they killed of Han, which meant that they anticipated the Ren/Leia story line to be important going forward. They will probably have to make some changes with Leia resting in peace.

Just like Larry hagmans death led to the death of jr Ewing and you could tell the emotions of Patrick Duffy and whatever sue Ellen's real name is were genuine. Death of an iconic character when the actor dies can be a moving story line. Please no cgi or camera tricks in episode nine.

I feel the same way when Sam mentions coach's death on cheers.

Reactions: 3Gamma
They could rewrite the end of Episode VIII and kill her off in the next installment. They could do this with 1 CGI scene or even just have some building/ship, that she is in, get blown to bits. Then have the characters lamenting her death.

They could also do those things in Episode IX.

Also they released TFA title 2 weeks before they released the 1st trailer and we are 2 weeks out from the Super Bowl, so we might see Episode VIII's drop then.

I think the title suggests that the movie is primarily about Luke. He is the last Jedi. All of the others are gone. That does not necessarily preclude him from training Rey (and maybe others) and starting the process of developing a new group of Jedi to take his place when he is gone.

I think the title suggests that the movie is primarily about Luke. He is the last Jedi. All of the others are gone. That does not necessarily preclude him from training Rey (and maybe others) and starting the process of developing a new group of Jedi to take his place when he is gone.
My thoughts exactly

If he does it most likely won't be in Episode VIII. Finn is supposed to be off doing things with Poe Dameron, while Rey is training with Luke per Rian Johnson.

I have no idea about what has or has not been said by directors/actors/leaks... I try to avoid them.

I think Finn is also a Force user based on what we've already seen though.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT