ADVERTISEMENT

Sports locker room celebrations

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
How freaking ghey (it's not a gay slur it's spelled different and means something different. ghey is a homonym or homophone one of those homos).

Anyway Oakley goggles sponsored to protect their eyes and plastic sheets up over their lockers so they don't get their shoes wet. The plastic even had uniform Budweiser advertisement. Gen y are such pussies. They are ruining EVERYTHING!

Or they are just smart enough to get someone to pay for their celebration and figured out how not to ruin their shit. As a finance person I find it brilliant. I wouldn't have to pay for the celebration or someone's shit that has been ruined.

How freaking ghey (it's not a gay slur it's spelled different and means something different. ghey is a homonym or homophone one of those homos).

Anyway Oakley goggles sponsored to protect their eyes and plastic sheets up over their lockers so they don't get their shoes wet. The plastic even had uniform Budweiser advertisement. Gen y are such pussies. They are ruining EVERYTHING!
I think you're about 20 years late on this criticism of the plastic, but the goggles are new.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT