ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry,Virtue Signalers

“If we use the same shopping bag every single time we go to the store, twice every week, it will still take 191 years before the overall environmental effect of using the cotton bag is less than if we had just used plastic.”

raw

Reactions: imprimis
If you really want to save the planet, allow the adoption of the new nuclear reactor that uses ‘spent’ uranium as fuel. Current reactors only get .7% of the available energy out of the fuel. There are millions of tons of available fuel just sitting in storage awaiting use.

Why is it that the leftists don’t want to adopt this new technology? It could fuel the entire planet, including growth, for the next thousand years with no fear of melt down while cleaning up those stock piles and no further need to mine uranium.

If you really want to save the planet, allow the adoption of the new nuclear reactor that uses ‘spent’ uranium as fuel. Current reactors only get .7% of the available energy out of the fuel. There are millions of tons of available fuel just sitting in storage awaiting use.

Why is it that the leftists don’t want to adopt this new technology? It could fuel the entire planet, including growth, for the next thousand years with no fear of melt down while cleaning up those stock piles and no further need to mine uranium.
Renewables Uber Alles!

Reactions: Ostatedchi

The environmental lobby wouldn't go for this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT