ADVERTISEMENT

Something New (And True) For You To Learn About The State Of Israel

200w.gif

Stopped reading at “right wing cult”. Dachau Dan just confirmed himself to be on a level with centskatine.
I doubt you “started” reading. Are you under the impression that Smotrich & Ben-Gvir are NOT right-wing extremists?

Speaking of something new (and true) for you to learn about the state of Israel, have you learned where the majority of Israelis came from and why?
Speaking of learning something new (and true) for you to learn about the state of Israel and its massive propaganda campaign, Medic, I watched your whole video when you posted it. Do you have the nerve to watch this whole thing?

I doubt you “started” reading. Are you under the impression that Smotrich & Ben-Gvir are NOT right-wing extremists?
As I said, I stopped reading at “right wing cult”. Your takeaway should be, when SIL tells you he read something, it means he read it. If he didn’t read it, he will gleefully tell you that he didn’t read it. I will gleefully admit that I saw no reason to waste life-minutes reading past the words “right wing cult”.

As I said, I stopped reading at “right wing cult”. Your takeaway should be, when SIL tells you he read something, it means he read it. If he didn’t read it, he will gleefully tell you that he didn’t read it. I will gleefully admit that I saw no reason to waste life-minutes reading past the words “right wing cult”.
I know what you said. I don’t believe you when you say you read something with which you expect you’ll disagree. You trigger more easily than any woke/Karen leftist I’ve ever heard of.

Speaking of learning something new (and true) for you to learn about the state of Israel and its massive propaganda campaign, Medic, I watched your whole video when you posted it. Do you have the nerve to watch this whole thing?

It was a simple yes or no question for you, Dodge. Either you've taken the time to educate yourself on the facts about where the majority of Israelis came from and why or you haven't.

The UN released a report on your beloved resistance fighters and their rape and sexual violence back in March. Do I need to post the link for you again?

It was a simple yes or no question for you, Dodge. Either you've taken the time to educate yourself on the facts about where the majority of Israelis came from and why or you haven't.

The UN released a report on your beloved resistance fighters and their rape and sexual violence back in March. Do I need to post the link for you again?
Afraid to watch what I posted after I watched what you posted?

I know what you said. I don’t believe you when you say you read something with which you expect you’ll disagree. You trigger more easily than any woke/Karen leftist I’ve ever heard of.
So when I say I read something, you don’t believe me. When I say I read something partially, you don’t believe me (notwithstanding that I cited the part at which I stopped reading). When I say I didn’t read something, you believe me. Sounds like you only believe that which fits your preconceived notions. Oh how very centskatwatish of you.

Reactions: iasooner24
Afraid to watch what I posted after I watched what you posted?
Oh yes, I'm very afraid of what some bloggers on a Jew hating website have to say. I'm so afraid that I'm shaking in your boots, Dodge. Your sources were so correct on Israel being comprised of majority white European and Russian Jews, I'm deathly afraid what else they're correct about.

Oh yes, I'm very afraid of what some bloggers on a Jew hating website have to say. I'm so afraid that I'm shaking in your boots, Dodge. Your sources were so correct on Israel being comprised of majority white European and Russian Jews, I'm deathly afraid what else they're correct about.
Okay, at least you admit your cowardice. Your new name to replace Medic will from now on be Coward.

Speaking of cowards, why are you afraid to admit what you were forced to learn about the Israeli population? It's not like anyone bought your dumbass "white colonialism" fantasy before I called you out on it.
Speaking of dodges, why are you afraid to admit there was no massive rape as part of a war tactic on Oct 7? You remember how you bought the accusation hook line and sinker, and said there couldn’t be any proof because all the rape victims - every last one of them! - were burned beyond recognition? Remember how you posted Sandburg’s video as “proof” but are cowardly terrified to see it get debunked?

Speaking of dodges, why are you afraid to admit there was no massive rape as part of a war tactic on Oct 7? You remember how you bought the accusation hook line and sinker, and said there couldn’t be any proof because all the rape victims - every last one of them! - were burned beyond recognition? Remember how you posted Sandburg’s video as “proof” but are cowardly terrified to see it get debunked?
Goodness, it's Desperate Dan today.

I linked the UN report about your beloved Hamas rapes several times and even posted excerpts here. Did you not read it?

Goodness, it's Desperate Dan today.

I linked the UN report about your beloved Hamas rapes several times and even posted excerpts here. Did you not read it?
No. Did you read your own link? Did it say how the report was based on information the IDF provided but refused to let them investigate independently? Does that matter? Tell me, Cowardly Medic, how many rapes does the UN say it was told about?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No. Did you read your own link? Did it say how the report was based on information the IDF provided but refused to let them investigate independently? Does that matter? Tell me, Cowardly Medic, how many rapes does the UN say it was told about?
https://www.un.org/sexualviolencein...uary-2024/20240304-Israel-oWB-CRSV-report.pdf

I apologize this isn't from one of your favorites movies or Jew hating tabloid bloggers, Dodge. It's factual information. Give it a try.

https://www.un.org/sexualviolencein...uary-2024/20240304-Israel-oWB-CRSV-report.pdf

I apologize this isn't from one of your favorites movies or Jew hating tabloid bloggers, Dodge. It's factual information. Give it a try.
Good grief, Coward, my 77 year old eyes cannot read that much fine print. I doubt you read it either. But on the off chance you did would you please point me to the page(s) where the report enumerates exactly how many Israeli rape victims there were during the attack on Oct 7?

Good grief, Coward, my 77 year old eyes cannot read that much fine print. I doubt you read it either. But on the off chance you did would you please point me to the page(s) where the report enumerates exactly how many Israeli rape victims there were during the attack on Oct 7?
Fine print? In a PDF? That you can zoom on your screen? Your eyesight is really now your latest excuse for being ignorant about facts? Geez, Dodge, how many more new models do you have left to unveil?

It's only 28 pages or so, Dodge. I have read it. It's not a difficult or long read. I don't waste all my time reading Jew hater fantasies from online astrology bloggers or get my facts from fiction works like you do, so I guess I can understand why someone who does would think nobody has time to read the thing. Maybe take a break from the nonsense that duped you into your white colonialism narrative and take those moments to absorb some facts.

Fine print? In a PDF? That you can zoom on your screen? Your eyesight is really now your latest excuse for being ignorant about facts? Geez, Dodge, how many more new models do you have left to unveil?

It's only 28 pages or so, Dodge. I have read it. It's not a difficult or long read. I don't waste all my time reading Jew hater fantasies from online astrology bloggers or get my facts from fiction works like you do, so I guess I can understand why someone who does would think nobody has time to read the thing. Maybe take a break from the nonsense that duped you into your white colonialism narrative and take those moments to absorb some facts.
Gee, Coward, I’m using my cell phone. Didn’t you read it? Doesn’t it report how many rapes are catalogued? That’s the part you read that you want me to see, isn’t it? Tell what page I can find the number you so much want me to see and I’ll read all about it. It does talk about the massive rapes as part of a war tactic, giving explicit independently discovered evidence, including the number involved, doesn’t it? Isn’t that what you want me to see, because that’s the story line you swallowed whole? I bet it proves every single one of the massive number of rape victims were burned beyond capacity to examine. Every last one of them just like you insisted! Each and every one of the dozens. Or maybe it was hundreds like you probably believed at first. Don’t keep me in suspense, Coward! Hit me with your gotcha!

LMAO didn't read the entire article did you?
Indeed I did. The first part, the part about Israel’s accusations have been shown to be fabrications. The rest of the article is boilerplate that only connects to our subject as indicating rape is commonplace in war. I don’t dispute that. In fact I have said it would be surprising if rape didn’t occur on Oct 7. But so far the IDF has not provided a single substantive piece of evidence that there was even one. That, too, is surprising, to me at least. It should be surprising to you, too. But it isn’t. Hmm, I wonder why.

Gee, Coward, I’m using my cell phone. Didn’t you read it? Doesn’t it report how many rapes are catalogued? That’s the part you read that you want me to see, isn’t it? Tell what page I can find the number you so much want me to see and I’ll read all about it. It does talk about the massive rapes as part of a war tactic, giving explicit independently discovered evidence, including the number involved, doesn’t it? Isn’t that what you want me to see, because that’s the story line you swallowed whole? I bet it proves every single one of the massive number of rape victims were burned beyond capacity to examine. Every last one of them just like you insisted! Each and every one of the dozens. Or maybe it was hundreds like you probably believed at first. Don’t keep me in suspense, Coward! Hit me with your gotcha!
So your cell phone doesn't have readable sized font? How exactly are you reading and responding using your phone on this message board then? That's one of your worst excuses for avoiding factual information yet.

So your cell phone doesn't have readable sized font? How exactly are you reading and responding using your phone on this message board then? That's one of your worst excuses for avoiding factual information yet.
Have you read it?

• Haha
Indeed I did. The first part, the part about Israel’s accusations have been shown to be fabrications. The rest of the article is boilerplate that only connects to our subject as indicating rape is commonplace in war. I don’t dispute that. In fact I have said it would be surprising if rape didn’t occur on Oct 7. But so far the IDF has not provided a single substantive piece of evidence that there was even one. That, too, is surprising, to me at least. It should be surprising to you, too. But it isn’t. Hmm, I wonder why.
We agree agree rape is common place in war, right? How many convictions have they had in all of those rapes? Oh that's right 2. Pull your head out of you Anti-Semite ass.

We agree agree rape is common place in war, right? How many convictions have they had in all of those rapes? Oh that's right 2. Pull your head out of you Anti-Semite ass.
I guess two is verified evidence that mass rape was on the agenda Oct 7, at least in your desire to believe any falsehood the IDF feeds you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT