ADVERTISEMENT

Something New (And True) For You To Learn About The State Of Israel

I’m not flailing, Bearcat. For once it would be nice to see you admit that Israel has lied to the world and you fell for it.
You fell for Terrorist Propaganda just like a liberal bitch. You should be ashamed but you will continue to triple doqn on it.

You fell for Terrorist Propaganda just like a liberal bitch. You should be ashamed but you will continue to triple doqn on it.
When it’s plain as the nose on your face that Israel lied - unnecessarily! - it’s easy to triple or quadruple down on the truth. There’s no shame in telling the truth: Israel looked you right in the eye and lied to you, and here we are almost 11 months later and you still believe them in spite of the mountains of evidence they lied.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
When it’s plain as the nose on your face that Israel lied - unnecessarily! - it’s easy to triple or quadruple down on the truth. There’s no shame in telling the truth: Israel looked you right in the eye and lied to you, and here we are almost 11 months later and you still believe them in spite of the mountains of evidence they lied.
Blah blah blah Love Terrorists, blah blah blah, My wife has my nut sack, blah blah blah I hate Jews, blah blah blah those damn White European Jews are just horrible to the Brown Man just wanting to live in Peace!

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I’m not flailing, Bearcat. For once it would be nice to see you admit that Israel has lied to the world and you fell for it.
LMAO it would be nice for you to admit the Iranian regime is behind the terrorist groups in the Middle East and want the Jews eliminated?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT