ADVERTISEMENT

Something Every One Of You Should Watch

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If you want to be informed about the truth about the false attack on disinformation. Go to the 20 minute mark where it begins.

Here’s the very long article on which the discussion is based. I imagine only @davidallen has the intellect and attention span to read the whole thing. But then he’d have to reshape his opinion on the matter and there’s no way in hell he wants to do that. It might get his panties in a wad! Can’t have that!

Isn't this pretty much what some of the conservatives have been trying to tell people for years?

Isn't this pretty much what some of the conservatives have been trying to tell people for years?
These are independent thinkers/journalists that generally lean left (left in the old sense: someone who is concerned about preserving liberty). But I suppose they are considered traitors to the cause by today's progressives. It is shocking how quickly and easily the progressive left succumbed to the manipulation of the surveillance state. But it is what it is. I have no confidence that conservatives will avoid the same pitfall. Our only salvation, it seems to me, comes in the reporting from the ranks of independent journalists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT