ADVERTISEMENT

Some good people.

Just good people with good policy ideas.

They'd fit in well on this board.

do you find it funny you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find people you are superior too?

To be honest, I don’t think there is a right, left or middle person who reads this board that thinks your personality is much different than the ones on the right you focus on. Add that to your minor attracted persons tendencies and I think magas with extended middle fingers are better human beings than you are. Can you dispute any of that?

At least Trump can still draw a substantial crowd of motivated people.

Joe Biden couldn't draw more than a few dozen lethargic people to his Pennsylvania events he just had.

Which is why no one believes he received 100's of thousands of necessary votes on election day.
Crazy how productive, employed people don't hang out at political rallies all day like the people in those pictures.

drive off 50 cent GIF

Says the guy who understood and endorsed the summer of burn, loot and murder. I'll see your angry lower class white people and raise you 20 million angry purple haired lesbians and 50 million more race-baiters.

Crazy how productive, employed people don't hang out at political rallies all day like the people in those pictures.
This is hilarious. Those people are the hard working Americans who don't want the government taking their hard earned money and giving it to free loading government sucking liberals and illegal aliens coming here for a free ride.

Financially responsible people can afford to go to rallies and buy MAGA gear. The blood sucking liberal base can't afford to show up at a Biden rally.

Says the guy who understood and endorsed the summer of burn, loot and murder. I'll see your angry lower class white people and raise you 20 million angry purple haired lesbians and 50 million more race-baiters.

Liar. Just a bald-faced liar. You KNOW it's a lie but it just feels good, doesn't it? And you keep wondering why the country has been field dressing conservatives. Maybe if you tried to be reasonable and not lie all the time?
I mean wtf is with that? You just... are you a child so if it feels good to lie about someone you dislike you just do it?

This is hilarious. Those people are the hard working Americans who don't want the government taking their hard earned money and giving it to free loading government sucking liberals and illegal aliens coming here for a free ride.

Financially responsible people can afford to go to rallies and buy MAGA gear. The blood sucking liberal base can't afford to show up at a Biden rally.
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA those people are pissed-off loosers (your dear leader's spelling not mine) and they're mad because they haven't prospered and got what they want. Look how pissed they are.

The same type of pissed-off morons marched and raised hell for Nazi's in the 30's. I'll bet they had the same facial expressions, and were focusing their rage on some under-represented demographic like illegal aliens.

just find it curious that you profit from something that is ruining the planet. It surprises no one that you didn’t think of that disconnection.
I also run central heat and air, burn wood, use cars and lawnmowers, take airplanes, use electricity for all kinds of stuff, and fart.

I know that you've been proud of your "Make profound sacrifices for negligible benefit" point for years now, but it's kind of dumb.

I also run central heat and air, burn wood, use cars and lawnmowers, take airplanes, use electricity for all kinds of stuff, and fart.

I know that you've been proud of your "Make profound sacrifices for negligible benefit" point for years now, but it's kind of dumb.
Yeah, there's no doubt that "lead by example" is a foreign concept to you, Dickbreath. Next.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

it’s only dumb to you because of your blatant hypocrisy.

Wake me up when any of Trump’s people sack a city, injure more than 2000 police officers and cause more than $2 billion in property damage.
Wake me up when Biden's people do that.

Or have a riot in Congress, try to abduct politicians, smear shit in Congress, beat up cops, tear up everythign they can, smash windows, and act like the white trash that they are. I personally disagree with that kind of conduct. Can someone in the cult say it was wrong?

Liar. Just a bald-faced liar. You KNOW it's a lie but it just feels good, doesn't it? And you keep wondering why the country has been field dressing conservatives. Maybe if you tried to be reasonable and not lie all the time?
I mean wtf is with that? You just... are you a child so if it feels good to lie about someone you dislike you just do it?
Oh wow 🤣

Hit close to home and ol’ girl kicks it up a notch

trigglypuff-sjw.gif

Or have a riot in Congress, try to abduct politicians, smear shit in Congress, beat up cops, tear up everythign they can, smash windows, and act like the white trash that they are. I personally disagree with that kind of conduct. Can someone in the cult say it was wrong?
Someones Giney is full on Rage today.
1AAs.gif

Yes, Jan 6 was wrong. It was condemned by Trump and 99% of Repubs.

Very different than when BLM and ANTIFA terrorists were burning down our cities and Dems were saying “rioting is the voice of the unheard” and our very own VP was on tv saying the rioting shouldn’t stop.

You put yer diaper on I hope.

I can't stop laughing at you. Yer one fvcked up clown. 😂

There was a trash can that had to be replaced. Big deal.

Wasn’t that when she first started contributing to the bail bond funds to bail out arrestees?
Yup. Put it on twitter. She literally helped bail out people who burned down the police precinct and attacked the police. One of the people who was bailed out later murdered someone. Some good people.

Yup. Put it on twitter. She literally helped bail out people who burned down the police precinct and attacked the police. One of the people who was bailed out later murdered someone. Some good people.

That was different 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT