ADVERTISEMENT

So now your organized pantry is racist

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
This is why I just throw shit in the cabinet with no real organization. If I can’t find something, I just go buy another.

All of our friends laugh at me. My beer fridge has all the cans/bottle lines up in rows with all the labels facing the same direction. I never realized I did that until they pointed it out. When they come over and get into the fridge they move all the cans/bottles around, drives me nuts. I always thought it was a touch of OCD only to find out now it's because I'm a racist. :)

All of our friends laugh at me. My beer fridge has all the cans/bottle lines up in rows with all the labels facing the same direction. I never realized I did that until they pointed it out. When they come over and get into the fridge they move all the cans/bottles around, drives me nuts. I always thought it was a touch of OCD only to find out now it's because I'm a racist. :)
My favorite bar does the same with their bottle and can beer. I’m guessing BLaMtifa will be protesting soon. That should be a hoot.

This is why I just throw shit in the cabinet with no real organization. If I can’t find something, I just go buy another.

I fed some of your posts into a generative AI system and this is what the machine overlords think you look like:
DAVC_a_50_year_old_man_that_looks_like_barry_switzer_and_boss_h_186044c5-a98c-497d-a12d-b409afa969a3.png

Who would organize a beer fridge any other way?

Brother, the way you humiliate most of these fools is appreciated. 👍
There's only a handful of racists here. The majority knows who they are. Criticizing failing Obama policies doesn't mean one is a white supremacist or racist. Embarrassing a race by an idiotic appointment to press secretary is racist.

There's only a handful of racists here. The majority knows who they are. Criticizing failing Obama policies doesn't mean one is a white supremacist or racist. Embarrassing a race by an idiotic appointment to press secretary is racist.
And no one does any better than sleepy. My man. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT