ADVERTISEMENT

Ska Brewing

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
Now in Tulsa. I assume throughout OK.

Also an outfit out of OH called Jackie O’s. A grabbed a couple of singles of theirs. One was a collaboration with Tulsa’s own American Solera.

Had plenty of Ska in Colorado . Hit and miss on their ipa’s.

Had plenty of Ska in Colorado . Hit and miss on their ipa’s.
I wouldn't put them in the upper echelon, but they brew some nice beers. Im not real focused on IPA's like I once was. Don't get me wrong, I still like an IPA, but that isn't really my preferred beer.

Picked up some of the prairie barrel aged Christmas bomb and bourbon paradise today. Looking forward to trying this weekend.

Picked up some of the prairie barrel aged Christmas bomb and bourbon paradise today. Looking forward to trying this weekend.
The bourbon paradise is really good. I just can't get as excited about Prairie anymore knowing that Chase isn't involved. And American Solera is exponentially better IMO.

The bourbon paradise is really good. I just can't get as excited about Prairie anymore knowing that Chase isn't involved. And American Solera is exponentially better IMO.

I understand your feelings, but they still have so many tremendous beers.

One of our tailgate crew is the sister of the Elk Valley owner. They brought some special releases to tailgates that were very tasty. Their brewpub in midtown OKC is opening soon. Excited to see what they do there.

Speaking of locals, rough tail is doing some excellent stuff. I love their “everything rhymes with orange”.

One of our tailgate crew is the sister of the Elk Valley owner. They brought some special releases to tailgates that were very tasty. Their brewpub in midtown OKC is opening soon. Excited to see what they do there.

Speaking of locals, rough tail is doing some excellent stuff. I love their “everything rhymes with orange”.

It is a damn solid beer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT