ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - is Chance M hurt or what?

I have no idea if this is even the slightest bit true but someone on PSU board posted:

" The rumor going around the Scuffle was that Marsteller was kicked off the OSU team for drinking and smoking. What?"

So probably take it with a grain of salt, but also didn't Mike say he was in Johns dog house? Yikes, if true.

MOST college kids drink, doubt he would get kicked off the team for an occasional beer or 2 (unless its a team rule), many coaches even have pizza and beer with their athletes, though if it is too excess than that is a problem, Don't know why he would smoke, that would just wipe out gains made in conditioning.

Most of the rumors are false, unless it comes from lets say one of the coaches, a family member or a team member, as you said take it with a grain of salt.

Besides how would a fan on a message board of a team well over a 1000 miles away in the East know what is going on in the private lives of kids on a team in the Mid West?, I think it is a bunch of baloney.

Turns out they knew something. A PSU fan might have some insight since Chance is from Pennsylvania. Time for Joe to show what he's got.

The smoking has been the rumor for awhile. Offer the kid a mental break. Serve out your penalty, eat as much as you want. We'll see you at 184 to see if by chance you can do anything there. Discount his scholarship accordingly to that of just another guy until he proves he can contribute. But I guess he's done for the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT