ADVERTISEMENT

Zelensky & Co. Skimming As Much As $400 Million

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
What are the odds some of it is being washed clean and making its way into the deep pockets of the Biden family? Let’s put the Over/Under at 50%. Make a guess!

What are the odds some of it is being washed clean and making its way into the deep pockets of the Biden family? Let’s put the Over/Under at 50%. Make a guess!

100%

100%

Nothing says “looser” like the piece of shit who started this ⬇️ thread.

Proud of your fellow right winger? Belch, fart, kill, belch. Crazy how your rhetoric comes to life and then you run from it. This is where you say abortion or food stamps or whatever is the functional equivalent, thereby doubling down on your cult of belch, fart, kill, belch.

ow6gy617lsua1.png

This is awesome! (And hilarious!)

It's insane. Look at all the shitholes that support Russia. It's a country of slaves, run by criminals, and they affiliate with countries that reflect their values.

Reactions: AC2020
It's insane. Look at all the shitholes that support Russia. It's a country of slaves, run by criminals, and they affiliate with countries that reflect their values.
When did the DNC take over Russia?

And did they do an end zone dance like this one.

Reason 642684 why the Putin/MAGA ethos is for looosers.

The question before the board is as follows: what are the odds a percentage of the $400 million Zelensky and Co. have ciphered into their own pockets has made its way into the secret accounts held by the Biden family? We can discuss Russia in a thread you start. In this thread if this were school your teacher would send a note home to your mother saying you are not playing well with others. Make a guess, Sys!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The question before the board is as follows: what are the odds a percentage of the $400 million Zelensky and Co. have ciphered into their own pockets has made its way into the secret accounts held by the Biden family? We can discuss Russia in a thread you start. In this thread if this were school your teacher would send a note home to your mother saying you are not playing well with others. Make a guess, Sys!
Dan, the mistake you are making is you assume Sys or any other leftist would care if Biden or other Democrats is enhancing their wealth with the monies sent to Ukraine. They don't.

I'm sorry. You may recall I've stayed out of.your threads with gratuitous Trump.criticism.

I asked for a cite to his criminal conduct in another thread. None was forthcoming and i taunted you guys over the lack of factual support for the allegation. The shrill criticism and carping and hypocrisy if the right wingers results in.me tuning out their criticisms. So what's this about Biden getting $ overseas? From who?

I'm sorry. You may recall I've stayed out of.your threads with gratuitous Trump.criticism.

I asked for a cite to his criminal conduct in another thread. None was forthcoming and i taunted you guys over the lack of factual support for the allegation. The shrill criticism and carping and hypocrisy if the right wingers results in.me tuning out their criticisms. So what's this about Biden getting $ overseas? From who?
The question is purely theoretical. Considering it is believed by virtually everybody that the Biden family is thoroughly corrupt and has pinched millions through Hunter’s activities, what are the odds they have received a percentage of the $400 million Zelensky and his merry band have pilfered from the American taxpayers? Make a guess, Sys! The odds are anywhere from 0% to 100%. Most have guessed 100%. What do you think it is?

The question is purely theoretical. Considering it is believed by virtually everybody that the Biden family is thoroughly corrupt and has pinched millions through Hunter’s activities, what are the odds they have received a percentage of the $400 million Zelensky and his merry band have pilfered from the American taxpayers? Make a guess, Sys! The odds are anywhere from 0% to 100%. Most have guessed 100%. What do you think it is?

I was hoping for a little more factual support than "believed by virtually everybody" so I'll just keep my powder dry.

For all the invective you have, you sure don't have much in the way of facts to support your "Biden's a criminal" chant. Crazy you have nothing to say as Trump and his merry band have been charged with actual crimes on the reg for 7 years now. Wrong team I guess, that corruption doesn't count.

Your constant carping about zelensky and NATO.while putin is a mass serial murderer and authoritarian is also noted. Wrong team again.

Putin also has Finland joining NATO now. ANOTHER egregious miscalcation in the face of democratic resolve, yes?

I was hoping for a little more factual support than "believed by virtually everybody" so I'll just keep my powder dry.

For all the invective you have, you sure don't have much in the way of facts to support your "Biden's a criminal" chant. Crazy you have nothing to say as Trump and his merry band have been charged with actual crimes on the reg for 7 years now. Wrong team I guess, that corruption doesn't count.

Your constant carping about zelensky and NATO.while putin is a mass serial murderer and authoritarian is also noted. Wrong team again.

Putin also has Finland joining NATO now. ANOTHER egregious miscalcation in the face of democratic resolve, yes?
Quit stalling, you’re exhibiting cowardice. What percentage do you give that the Biden family has pocketed some of the $400 million? There is no wrong answer, Sys, no need to hide. If you think the imperial Biden family is pure as snow just say 0%.

Quit stalling, you’re exhibiting cowardice. What percentage do you give that the Biden family has pocketed some of the $400 million? There is no wrong answer, Sys, no need to hide. If you think the imperial Biden family is pure as snow just say 0%.
Like I said, no factual support apparently. Enjoy the fantasy in utopia.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Like I said, no factual support apparently. Enjoy the fantasy in utopia.
Of all the leftist trolls on this board I would have guessed you the least likely to be a coward. I would have guessed wrong!

Dan, the mistake you are making is you assume Sys or any other leftist would care if Biden or other Democrats is enhancing their wealth with the monies sent to Ukraine. They don't.

One of my customers is a leftist, hard core, believe everything on MSNBC type of guy. We used to banter back and forth during President Trumps original 4 year term. He was so blinded

by the emotional talking points by the above narrative that he didn't care that the Dems cheated their A$$ off to steal the election. He didn't see anything wrong with cheating.....He just wanted Trump gone....that's how crazy these people are. The cheating by the Regressive party with Ukranian kickbacks is in the future, going to be much worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT