ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously? Is CUp the best y’all got? 😂😂😂

A long time ago.....I thought, and even said that I thought that jd was a guy in the middle. The more I read jd's comments and especially his reactions against most conservative comments, I have realized he is much closer to a flaming liberal! His comments from approximately a year ago that the J6 protesters prolonged lockup without a trial was justified were absolutely crazy. As my BIL says...most attorneys are politically liberal. From what I have seen, you're the only conservative attorney that posts on this board.
I learned along time ago never trust the words that come out of people's mouth, watch their actions. Actions do not lie but people do.

A long time ago.....I thought, and even said that I thought that jd was a guy in the middle. The more I read jd's comments and especially his reactions against most conservative comments, I have realized he is much closer to a flaming liberal! His comments from approximately a year ago that the J6 protesters prolonged lockup without a trial was justified were absolutely crazy. As my BIL says...most attorneys are politically liberal. From what I have seen, you're the only conservative attorney that posts on this board.
The lawyers you see on billboards are certainly overwhelmingly left-leaning, except when they have to make tax payments. 😂😂😂

Here's Dave's obituary. It is a small world. Dave's family and my family know each other from Cushing. RIP Dave.

David still comes to mind a lot. I never met the man in person, just sparred with him here, but he had a personality powerful enough to break through written words on a remote message board like this. I almost feel like he is an old friend who has passed away. I miss his presence here.

His linked obituary (above) has been updated since it was first posted, and now there are several comments left by the people who knew him, including his mother. None of the comments come as a surprise. David was loved.

His bio page has been updated at Moneta Ventures too, but they could do better. Link:
https://www.moneta.vc/team/david-allen

David still comes to mind a lot. I never met the man in person, just sparred with him here, but he had a personality powerful enough to break through written words on a remote message board like this. I almost feel like he is an old friend who has passed away. I miss his presence here.

His linked obituary (above) has been updated since it was first posted, and now there are several comments left by the people who knew him, including his mother. None of the comments come as a surprise. David was loved.

His bio page has been updated at Moneta Ventures too, but they could do better. Link:
https://www.moneta.vc/team/david-allen
Yeah I miss Dave too, we gave each other hell but I never held any hard feelings toward the guy. Would have liked to have met up for a beer sometime. While I didn't know him personally I felt like I did and it felt like a good friend had died when I saw the thread that he passed, I was saying over and over in my head " I can't believe it and damn what the hell."
I think most everyone here are good people with the exception of 2pesos, I hate that lil bitch. 😁
And I know Dave was smiling down after Bedlam this year.
I have said it before and say again, the board hasn't been the same since he left us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT