ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like a trend

Enjoy it while you can because we may not see this level of stuff for a while. Have no idea how Naurt got the nod to replace her.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Enjoy it while you can because we may not see this level of stuff for a while. Have no idea how Naurt got the nod to replace her.

I have an idea...

It’s called loyalty...the kind that can’t be broken or...you’re fired.

Nikki pushed back at Trump, and he didn’t like that. Just like Sessions, just like Kelly, just like Tillerson, just like Comey......and on and on and on.

And this impresses people. As Tillerson said, he doesn’t understand the law, to the point of being uber-upset at the concept of being told what he wants is illegal.

At some point, being a president means you’re not always the smartest guy in the room. You have to listen to those around you. Trump is incapable of that.

I have an idea...

It’s called loyalty...the kind that can’t be broken or...you’re fired.

Nikki pushed back at Trump, and he didn’t like that. Just like Sessions, just like Kelly, just like Tillerson, just like Comey......and on and on and on.

And this impresses people. As Tillerson said, he doesn’t understand the law, to the point of being uber-upset at the concept of being told what he wants is illegal.

At some point, being a president means you’re not always the smartest guy in the room. You have to listen to those around you. Trump is incapable of that.

I would imagine that Trump is difficult to work for and doing so on the international level is even worse. He says dumb shit all the time and you'd always be cleaning up his diplomatic messes.

You have both the left and never-Trump conservatives out to get you 24/7 as well for no other reason than politics. Working for Trump is probably like dog years.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I would imagine that Trump is difficult to work for and doing so on the international level is even worse. He says dumb shit all the time and you'd always be cleaning up his diplomatic messes.

You have both the left and never-Trump conservatives out to get you 24/7 as well for no other reason than politics. Working for Trump is probably like dog years.

It sure as heck has aged Kelly.

Reactions: PDT816
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT