ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis definitely seems like he's running in 2024

Or perhaps he is overconfident? That never happens with a politician, does it?

btw, this is August. Not late October. Let's wait and see where DeSantis is come late October.

What does this have to do with anything? Just because people are coming to Florida, as they always have btw, doesn't mean Independents can't choose to run from the hills and not vote for DeSantis? We aren't talking about Independents leaving Florida. We are just talking about their vote. You seem confused.

Look, I don't disagree with you that DeSantis has the edge and should win. I'm just telling you what I'm seeing on the ground here in Florida. I look at the polls, I see the advertisement and strategies developing, and I'm keeping up with the race. Crist is clearly not the favorite to win and if he was to win, it would be the upset of the cycle.
Which polls? The ones that showed Crist losing in the primary or the more accurate ones that were 6 months old? The polling again leaned way left going into the primaries.

Its comical watching you libs do this every election cycle. You look at these red states like Texas, Florida and Ohio, and pretend that they are purplish and that 'this year' the Dems will have a chance. If you couldn't beat Desantis with a near perfect Democratic environment in 2018, PD is right, you don't have a snowballs chance in Hell of beating him in '22. But keep talking it up.

Which polls? The ones that showed Crist losing in the primary or the more accurate ones that were 6 months old? The polling again leaned way left going into the primaries.
In the fifteen polls that I am aware of taken since February concerning the Democratic primary, only one showed Crist losing. The last two had Crist winning easily. The St. Pete poll had Crist at 59% and that is exactly the percentage of vote he received in his primary win. Indeed, going all the way back to April of 2021, only two polls showed Crist losing and one had a tie.

I don't see any evidence of the polling "leaning left" (if by that, you mean favoring Fried) going into the Democratic primary.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT