ADVERTISEMENT

Sealed search warrant--unsealed by 2pm CST August 12

he admitted to following politics beginning in 2016. Zero context on any of these subjects, but he just cannonballs into the discussion armed with 6 years of a 90% left wing media force feeding him what he does know.

He will then make a Fox News comment without the slightest bit of self awareness. He is probably a good dude, but his want to participate out stretches his information.

Evaluate William Wallace's conduct from taking the boxes of confidential documents, through and up until the Federal BI showed up.

Imma look forward to this.

Evaluate William Wallace's conduct from taking the boxes of confidential documents, through and up until the Federal BI showed up.

Imma look forward to this.
Yer hope is misplaced sister. This will surely backfire on the most corrupt incompetent administration in our nations history. Good luck.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
do you think sys was lying as well when he said there was direct evidence of trump Russian collusion? I don’t know what I would do if I thought he was being dishonest. You and me, that’s one thing but Sys?
You and me have a very special relationship and repartee that should be exclusive to us and be cherished between us.

Abbott and Costello
Lucy and Rickey
Sam and Woody
Woody and Buzz

type thing going on.

Let’s not drag interlopers into what should be ours and ours alone.

😘

Reactions: HighStickHarry
You and me have a very special relationship and repartee that should be exclusive to us and be cherished between us.

Abbott and Costello
Lucy and Rickey
Sam and Woody
Woody and Buzz

type thing going on.

😘

Uh, couple of items: it's you and I (even in Creek County), and you forgot Rowan and Martin.

Reactions: CowboyJD

Abbott and Costello
Lucy and Rickey
Sam and Woody
Woody and Buzz

type thing going on.

😘

patty and selma

Your post gets THREE lol's.

#1 Robert Reich -- LOL
#2 Taking the 5th means one is guilty -- LOL
#3 Slanted wording, accusing Trump of fraud without being proven guilty.

Frustrated Sys. He can't get 'em. Never will.

#4 Espionage. That's four. LOL

“Why would you take the 5th if you’re not guilty?” - Trump

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oh, come on. Really? Do you know what the 5th Amendment is for?
Everyone “knows” what it’s for. When your team uses it it’s judicial use of your rights, while when the other team uses it it’s unsubstantiated proof of guilt, admitting he did it while hiding behind a technicality. But they’re wrong. One uses the 5th as a giant FU to the government, telling the government to prove its accusations, put up or shut up. That’s its purpose.

Last edited:
Your post gets THREE lol's.

#1 Robert Reich -- LOL
#2 Taking the 5th means one is guilty -- LOL
#3 Slanted wording, accusing Trump of fraud without being proven guilty.

Frustrated Sys. He can't get 'em. Never will.

#4 Espionage. That's four. LOL
Only in sleepy's merica can knuckleheads flourish.

Lol why wont Trump release it? He has it.
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT