ADVERTISEMENT

Sealed search warrant--unsealed by 2pm CST August 12

I bet a lot of missiles have been in her closet.

Or

Her closets probably big enough for those missles.missiles..

Or

Heck I bet her closet has been penatrated by multiple missles at a time.

Otard has been taking missles from Big Mike for years, nobody has ever had a problem with it. Meh

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Classified documents involving nuclear weapons.

But Garland was probably just pulling a political stunt….

It will be interesting watching you guys twist, rationalize, and try to explain away this one.
If so, why did they need a safecracker? And why rummage through Melania's wardrobe? And why take 12 or 15 boxes (I've read both numbers). None of that makes sense if this is just about some 'super sensitive' document as you hypothesize. The volume the FBI reportedly took would indicate that this is about acquiring "presidential documents" that were already in progress of being transferred based on the spring subpoena and prior meetings with the FBI. And if that's the case, then this nothing more than targeted harassment by the FBI.

Have you ever read a book about the DOJ/FBI searching the home of a former POTUS when the country is more divided than ever before and they are potentially going to set off a poltical powder keg? Like I said, you don't go there unless you have to , and you make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

Didn't seem to bother them when there was a Civil Rights Powder Keg about to go off while they were going after MLK. Didn't they even go as far as Wiretaps and Blackmail? "The FBI campaign against King began with wiretaps, but quickly ballooned. When wiretaps revealed that King was having extramarital affairs, the FBI shifted their focus to uncover all evidence of his infidelity by bugging and taping him in his hotel rooms and by paying informants to spy on him. Eventually, the FBI penned and sent King an anonymous letter, along with some of their tapes, suggesting that he should kill himself."

Reading the letter, Pollard was struck by the fact that it was made to sound like it was written by someone close to King."

"They were trying to make it sound like it was not only a former associate but a 'Negro' who wrote that letter," he says. "This is supposed to be the nation's police, that's supposed to be doing the right thing, and this is the lengths they'll go to destroy a human being? It's awful."

Further reading here.

What a great organization!

Last edited:
If so, why did they need a safecracker? And why rummage through Melania's wardrobe? And why take 12 or 15 boxes (I've read both numbers). None of that makes sense if this is just about some 'super sensitive' document as you hypothesize. The volume the FBI reportedly took would indicate that this is about acquiring "presidential documents" that were already in progress of being transferred based on the spring subpoena and prior meetings with the FBI. And if that's the case, then this nothing more than targeted harassment by the FBI.
I'm not hypothesizing. It has been reported by WaPo. I guess we will find out more info tomorrow.

Have you ever read a book about the DOJ/FBI searching the home of a former POTUS when the country is more divided than ever before and they are potentially going to set off a poltical powder keg? Like I said, you don't go there unless you have to , and you make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

your naïveté and lack of historical knowledge should…should prevent you from being so adamant in your wrong opinions.

you should definitely comment on the fbi letting dr nassar continue his patterns of sexual abuse. What were the consequences of their negligence?

Did they have their t’s crossed when they accused Richard jewel of bombing the Atlanta olympics and ruining his life? Did they have their i’s dotted at pine ridge when they waged war on the American Indian movement on the pine ridge reservation? How are those super smart fbi informants doing in the governer Whitmer “kidnapping?” I’m sure you are gagging on the fbi’s totally smart and well thought out handling of Hunter Biden’s compromising actions laid out on his laptop including conversations with and about the big guy.

Peter strozk? Infallible in your brain,

Please let us all know the depth of your knowledge on how the fbi handled martin luther king jr.

How many mass shooters did their thing after the fbi dotted their i’s and crossed their t’s when investigating them?

what can you tell us about the original director of the fbi? Anything come to mind?

you are conflating getting away with corruption with a blind trust because you are flamboyantly uninformed,

Who crossed their t’s and dotted their i’s before they rolled through Waco texas with tanks killing 80 people including children?

reagan and iran contra? Who investigated that? No charges?

look up their incestuous relationship with the media. The doj and the fbi are, have been and will continue to be corrupt. Who do you think is in charge of making sure they play fair? They are. Look how many investigations bill barr blocked during his first stint in the doj for the bushes.

The Russia hoax was theatre. Complete waste, they all knew it was made up by political opponents and they still went through the motions to damage the President. Do you think it was legitimate even after everything we now know?

your naïveté and lack of historical knowledge should…should prevent you from being so adamant in your wrong opinions.

you should definitely comment on the fbi letting dr nassar continue his patterns of sexual abuse. What were the consequences of their negligence?

Did they have their t’s crossed when they accused Richard jewel of bombing the Atlanta olympics and ruining his life? Did they have their i’s dotted at pine ridge when they waged war on the American Indian movement on the pine ridge reservation? How are those super smart fbi informants doing in the governer Whitmer “kidnapping?” I’m sure you are gagging on the fbi’s totally smart and well thought out handling of Hunter Biden’s compromising actions laid out on his laptop including conversations with and about the big guy.

Peter strozk? Infallible in your brain,

Please let us all know the depth of your knowledge on how the fbi handled martin luther king jr.

How many mass shooters did their thing after the fbi dotted their i’s and crossed their t’s when investigating them?

what can you tell us about the original director of the fbi? Anything come to mind?

you are conflating getting away with corruption with a blind trust because you are flamboyantly uninformed,

Who crossed their t’s and dotted their i’s before they rolled through Waco texas with tanks killing 80 people including children?

reagan and iran contra? Who investigated that? No charges?

look up their incestuous relationship with the media. The doj and the fbi are, have been and will continue to be corrupt. Who do you think is in charge of making sure they play fair? They are. Look how many investigations bill barr blocked during his first stint in the doj for the bushes.

The Russia hoax was theatre. Complete waste, they all knew it was made up by political opponents and they still went through the motions to damage the President. Do you think it was legitimate even after everything we now know?
You're reading comprehension is colossally bad.

like we did with the Russia hoax?

did you ever get to see Adam schiff’s evidence he had of Russian collusion?
There was a written report - the Mueller Report. If you've read it and had any sense of patriotism or belief in values beyond what you've learned feom eight wing trolls, you would never make that statement and you would ask me to remove my signature because you've learned the truth.

I guess Trump can break the law he signed, he's untouchable?

Coming from the same people+that screamed Russian Collusion for four years without a shred of any evidence that’s rich.
Lol putin endorsedhim. He all bit gave putin a blow job in Helsinki. He tried to abandon Ukraine. He loves putin

I love this narrative that others were duped.

Reactions: Been Jammin
There was a written report - the Mueller Report. If you've read it and had any sense of patriotism or belief in values beyond what you've learned feom eight wing trolls, you would never make that statement and you would ask me to remove my signature because you've learned the truth.

I guess Trump can break the law he signed, he's untouchable?

i read it ten times, what paragraph specifically are you talking about?

I spelled it out twice for you already. I even used small words to try to make it easy on you.

I’ll do my best, I’m very sorry.

you said you trust that the fbi has their ducks in a row and they would never commit an act if they weren’t 100% sure they were on the right side of the law. Am I close?

I bet a lot of missiles have been in her closet.

Or

Her closets probably big enough for those missles.missiles..

Or

Heck I bet her closet has been penatrated by multiple missles at a time.
These are the kinds of things that guys who have never banged a woman who weighed less than them say about hot women.

Confession time.

I made that up.

Just like you made up the claim that you had read the Mueller report 10 times.

do you think sys was lying as well when he said there was direct evidence of trump Russian collusion? I don’t know what I would do if I thought he was being dishonest. You and me, that’s one thing but Sys?

@Been Jammin not sure about this source but they are live tweeting some info relevant to our discussion. Long thread, be sure to scroll down so you don’t miss the ducks being put in their rows.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
What if the criminal is the guy who pled the 5th repeatedly over a 5 hour period yesterday? What if the criminal is the guy whose home was searched after a warrant was approved by a judge he, himself appointed? Occam's razor says "hi".
Trump didn't appoint the judge.

Trump says Nuke secrets are another "Russian Hoax".

Been you seem like a legit person and a true and loyal OSU Alum. I understand not liking DJT, but I am baffled how a seemingly reasonable person can not recognize the absolute extreme lengths the Democrats and their media and bureaucratic allies have gone to try and completely destroy Trump for the last 6 years.

All we heard for years was Russian collusion, Democrats regularly went on news shows and declared they had direct evidence. It was all a lie and they knew from the beginning it was a lie. How can those of us on the other side trust anything we see from Democrats or the media?

Please tell me you are not one of these people who still believe the Mueller Report contained direct evidence of Russian Collusion when in fact it says the exact opposite. They said none of it could be substantiated. They used that language because politically they couldn't use the word innocent without sending the left into even more a tailspin than they went into.

Where does this far left ideology you have come from? Were your parents members of Students for a Democratic Society, Weather Underground, Revolutionary Union?

Been you seem like a legit person and a true and loyal OSU Alum. I understand not liking DJT, but I am baffled how a seemingly reasonable person can not recognize the absolute extreme lengths the Democrats and their media and bureaucratic allies have gone to try and completely destroy Trump for the last 6 years.

All we heard for years was Russian collusion, Democrats regularly went on news shows and declared they had direct evidence. It was all a lie and they knew from the beginning it was a lie. How can those of us on the other side trust anything we see from Democrats or the media?

Please tell me you are not one of these people who still believe the Mueller Report contained direct evidence of Russian Collusion when in fact it says the exact opposite. They said none of it could be substantiated. They used that language because politically they couldn't use the word innocent without sending the left into even more a tailspin than they went into.

Where does this far left ideology you have come from? Were your parents members of Students for a Democratic Society, Weather Underground, Revolutionary Union?

he admitted to following politics beginning in 2016. Zero context on any of these subjects, but he just cannonballs into the discussion armed with 6 years of a 90% left wing media force feeding him what he does know.

He will then make a Fox News comment without the slightest bit of self awareness. He is probably a good dude, but his want to participate out stretches his information.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Leftist are oblivious to the fact they are a cult following. They would drink the grape juice without question.

Go hide in shame. I said you would squirt ink in the water and run in that other thread, and you did exactly that. You never addressed Bush admin's running their emails through a private server and then "losing" them.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT