ADVERTISEMENT

Say something nice about a poster you get cross with.

@Syskatine is not a child molester.

That we know of.

Haha! You know, I really used to hate that guy. I’m certain the feeling was mutual. But we buried the hatchet a little over a year ago and I actually enjoy him now. We will always disagree on the fundamentals, but I really enjoy his wit and the way he can take it as well as dish it out. Cheers, peckerhead!

I would for sure piss on Cup if he was on fire.
I’d probably piss on him if he was just sunburned.
Pilt has true convictions and never disagrees just to argue. He actually believes in communism. I respect that.
@NZ Poke really can copy and paste with the best of them.

That we know of.

Haha! You know, I really used to hate that guy. I’m certain the feeling was mutual. But we buried the hatchet a little over a year ago and I actually enjoy him now. We will always disagree on the fundamentals, but I really enjoy his wit and the way he can take it as well as dish it out. Cheers, peckerhead!

That's the spirit!! I can just feel the love in here!

That we know of.

Awww, thanks for the non-child molester statement. (Wipes tear) I don't think you necessarily are either. (Sniff)

You frequently come from an objective place, in my head that gets you a seat at the table.

I also hear Wharry doesn't sweat nearly as much as you'd think.

You can tell Brad really tweezes his eyebrows like he knows what he's doing.

@Syskatine seems really intelligent; very well versed on social and fiscal issues.
@OSUClint1024 well rounded on political issues affecting different segments of American. I think he genuinely wants to build the middle class.

Someone who can communicate without veiled insults...weird rarity on this board. You’ve always been a respectful poster, even when we’ve disagreed. Much like @wyomingosualum

Get fvcked and die a painful death.
giphy.gif

CScott has a good heart, even though I disagree with him almost every time

NZ is a committed believer to this big conspiracy thing that he believes in and he does not waiver despite the fact that he seems to be the only one on this board that believes it

07 is sharp. I disagree with him 50% of the time but often am left reconsidering my position

Mega - I disagree with him not doing the KISS tribute thing anymore or at least not posting pics if he still is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT