ADVERTISEMENT

Saul w/spoilers

Tonight was definitely the best episode so far. Really cool to see Mike's background and his demons, it explains a lot of the stoic way he is in BB. I hope this shows keeps him a main focus and steers clear of sheer ridiculousness such as airplanes colliding in the sky then it definitely could be better than BB.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I got 3 or 4 episodes into Breaking Bad when it first came out and it didn't stick and I stopped watching. Obviously that was a mistake and I'm going to go back and watch it now. With Saul I liked the pilot and I've been absolutely hooked since episode 2. Based on my limited experience with both at this point in their respective show lives I like Saul better.

Those of you that have seen Breaking Bad, when should I watch it? I'm curious now since I'm into Saul if I watch BB now will it take away from Saul or make it better?

Originally posted by NeekReevers:
I got 3 or 4 episodes into Breaking Bad when it first came out and it didn't stick and I stopped watching. Obviously that was a mistake and I'm going to go back and watch it now. With Saul I liked the pilot and I've been absolutely hooked since episode 2. Based on my limited experience with both at this point in their respective show lives I like Saul better.

Those of you that have seen Breaking Bad, when should I watch it? I'm curious now since I'm into Saul if I watch BB now will it take away from Saul or make it better?
Certainly will NOT take away from BCS. I think it would make it better, or possibly wouldn't change it at all. There are references and nods in BCS to BB fairly regularly, particulalry in the pilot.

Thus far I feel like every episode has improved upon the one immediately preceding it. Don't think that streak can continue indefinitely, but I am enjoying the ride.

I love that Mike is a central figure, I hope it stays that way. I wonder if we were being thrown a curve ball thinking this was going to be more light hearted and Saul centric. It's it headed more in a darker bb path?

Originally posted by Cowpoke:
I love that Mike is a central figure, I hope it stays that way. I wonder if we were being thrown a curve ball thinking this was going to be more light hearted and Saul centric. It's it headed more in a darker bb path?
I hope so. Especially with ep 6, it's moving into the writing/acting territory I enjoy most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT