ADVERTISEMENT

saturday scuffle p.m.

Rogers starting on top in third down 6-0

Crutchmer starting third on top tied 2-2

Marsden wins 4-0.

I won't know anything until they announce it. Hopefully it is minor. Maybe Mike T will hear something.

But won't!

No lf is a fantastic wrestler but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Smith wins their next meeting.

After a bit of a deer in headlights first period Smith looked the slightly better wrestler. Both great talents.

Reactions: chasepollard
Smith was really impressive. He looks to be a solid top 5 guy right now, and he was right there with Nolf, I didn't see much separating them. To be honest if he had a good tournament, I could see him in the finals opposite IMAR, that is assuming his shirt gets pulled of course, but that might depend on the severity of Brocks injury. I hope its not serious and he will be back. I'd like to see all the title contending teams at full strength to make for the most exciting team race since i've followed college wrestling.

Smith was really impressive. He looks to be a solid top 5 guy right now, and he was right there with Nolf, I didn't see much separating them. To be honest if he had a good tournament, I could see him in the finals opposite IMAR, that is assuming his shirt gets pulled of course, but that might depend on the severity of Brocks injury. I hope its not serious and he will be back. I'd like to see all the title contending teams at full strength to make for the most exciting team race since i've followed college wrestling.
Awesome post, I follow all sports pretty close & I believe the wrestling community has the best sportsmanship of any sport.

also great tournament by dean. what can i say the guy is real solid, he's not fast or quick, decently strong and adequate on top. he has a good understanding about his abilities and positioning. although he is undefeated i still see the top three or four guys knocking each other off at any time. they are that close in my opinion and u can see guys are starting to stay away from his scrambling positions. 1-6 aa

also great tournament by dean. what can i say the guy is real solid, he's not fast or quick, decently strong and adequate on top. he has a good understanding about his abilities and positioning. although he is undefeated i still see the top three or four guys knocking each other off at any time. they are that close in my opinion and u can see guys are starting to stay away from his scrambling positions. 1-6 aa

I do agree that the top 3-4 guys are VERY close in ability but with all the upheaval the top portion of the that weight has seen there has been one constant guy who has won in a very consistent manner and that is Heil. Don't discount the maturity the great ones gain in learning how to just win.

All of those guys you are referring to have lost and Dean hasn't. I think if healthy that doesn't change in March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT