ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctuary cities put to the test

Hard to feel for these idiots after they have ignored borders state's complaints for years with them going so far as to support politicians and policies that have created the problem. As far as I'm concerned Abbott needs to send thousands of more buses and let these idiots wallow in the problems they created.

LOL now the gallery from the cultural nirvana of [checks notes] Perkins, OK is going to 'splain how to have a great community, LMFAO.

How's that school system? Teachers sobered up yet? #ConservativeExcellence

Edit: They don't need a part time accounting teacher, do they? I think it may be perfect for JimmyBob.

What’s wrong with that language?

My interpretation of an invasion is a bit different than yours I guess, Harrison. Be objective about the lunacy of that messaging and what’s really going on…

carry on

My interpretation of an invasion is a bit different than yours I guess, Harrison. Be objective about the lunacy of that messaging and what’s really going on…

carry on
But you're an idiot, any and all of your interpretations are that of an idiot.

The Fentanyl Fold.

Sort of resembles a sort of zombie dance.

b0af8f6f85dacaee.jpeg

carry on

Thank you for the confirmation

carry on
Yore interpretation is stupid, like you.

You are definitely struggling, you just may be the last to recognize it
<checks notes>
  • Closing on 2 acre property in Issaquah, WA
  • Incline benching 225 for 8 reps 9 months after bilateral rotator cuff surgery
  • Planning 8 week camper excursion through Peru, Chile, and Argentia
  • Six days until Cowboy kickoff
Nope, not struggling. You, however, have taken flailing to all-time levels of thrash.

<checks notes>
  • Closing on 2 acre property in Issaquah, WA
  • Incline benching 225 for 8 reps 9 months after bilateral rotator cuff surgery
  • Planning 8 week camper excursion through Peru, Chile, and Argentia
  • Six days until Cowboy kickoff
Nope, not struggling. You, however, have taking flailing to all-time levels of thrash.
How long has your recovery from rotator cuff surgery been? I've had a torn labrum and torn rotator cuff for over almost 40 years. Had to give up playing baseball and softball due to the pain but in the business world it didn't really bother me to bad. Playing catch with my son hurt like hell but that was worth every bit of it. Now I'm 61 it's starting to interfere with life more often than it used to. Surgeon said I would be immobilized in a sling for 4 to 6 months and then another 6 months or so of rehab, I don't have time for that.

How long has your recovery from rotator cuff surgery been? I've had a torn labrum and torn rotator cuff for over almost 40 years. Had to give up playing baseball and softball due to the pain but in the business world it didn't really bother me to bad. Playing catch with my son hurt like hell but that was worth every bit of it. Now I'm 61 it's starting to interfere with life more often than it used to. Surgeon said I would be immobilized in a sling for 4 to 6 months and then another 6 months or so of rehab, I don't have time for that.
Post surgery for six months work with light weight bands at home and cables if you can rehab at the gym or rehab center. My therapy was virtual. At some point the doctor will tell you to use pain as a guide and to go (carefully) as heavy as you can without pain. My shoulders are better than they have been for years, and I had a very fortunate and blessed outcome.

60 is when these shoulder issues really ramp up, so you are right on schedule unfortunately. Good luck my man!

Post surgery for six months work with light weight bands at home and cables if you can rehab at the gym or rehab center. My therapy was virtual. At some point the doctor will tell you to use pain as a guide and to go (carefully) as heavy as you can without pain. My shoulders are better than they have been for years, and I had a very fortunate and blessed outcome.

60 is when these shoulder issues really ramp up, so you are right on schedule unfortunately. Good luck my man!
I've been putting up with it so long I've become accustom to the pain and as I've aged I became smarter. Instead of muscling stuff the way I once did, I find ways to make it easier. Dollies, wheel barrels, jacks, pullies and ropes have helped. For some reason I'm fascinated with what you can accomplish with pullies and rope, kind of makes a game out of it. Wife thinks I'm nuts sometimes but is amazed when even she can lift a couple of hundred pounds into the back of the truck with little effort.
I'm going to wait until it gets so bad I can't handle it then I'll get it down. Way to much fun to have yet.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
This is wild. I’m planning a very similar trip early next year from Bolivia to Cartagena. Where are you getting the camper?
We are considering Wicked South America as our first choice.
If this means you are finished with Ann Arbor, I congratulate you whole heartedly.
Won't be moving until Spring semester, 2024. We are lining up potential visiting medical professional renters for the Ann Arbor home and plan to keep it. Six month leases.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT