ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Ailes

Yes. Now you'll just have to deal with the lesbians on MSNBC.

tumblr_o92oqeITV71sucpwko8_540.jpg

Nothing wrong with lesbians. Just not the gross ones like that Rachel Maddow dude.

Reactions: imprimis
A man works until he is 76 and builds a media juggernaut and here is a mentally ill candy striper dancing on his grave. You win toon, you win.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
A man works until he is 76 and builds a media juggernaut and here is a mentally ill candy striper dancing on his grave. You win toon, you win.

I'm not the one who sexually harassed numerous employees and prospective employees. Sorry I exposed his slimy behavior and ruined your week, you insecure little pussy bitch.

I'm not the one who sexually harassed numerous employees and prospective employees. Sorry I exposed his slimy behavior and ruined your week, you insecure little pussy bitch.

See, this is the kind of delusional psychosis I was referring to earlier. Keep it coming, boss!

Reactions: squeak
If I knew megapoke was going to be offline for about thirty minutes and I had toontowns complete attention I could for sure force him into an episode that would result in a forced 24 hour emergency room evaluation.

For someone who is so tolerant and socially liberal you sure use words that many women find extremely offensive, especially in this context. Saying a man is insecure and likening him to a "pussy bitch" would get you fired from MSNBC for being a misogynist.

Reactions: Medic007
If I knew megapoke was going to be offline for about thirty minutes and I had toontowns complete attention I could for sure force him into an episode that would result in a forced 24 hour emergency room evaluation.

LOL...skin that smoke wagon and let's see what you've got...

Which probably means the very opposite happened. Find that electrician yet?
You can read his crying right on this board. But since it is the song of your people, it probably looks like sheet music to you Cupcake.

Figure out the Second Amendment or the number of homicides by those weapon of war AR-15s yet? Chickenshit.

Reactions: CBradSmith

@PDT816 is the sherif in this room boys. Over here, if anything, I'm more of a pain in the ass instigator than a helpful moderation partner. But we are about 10 years straight with no injuries or fist-fights breaking out on the non-sports board, let me tell you. And that's safety you can count on!

Until you bone up and admit I was right all along...
You read an article claiming Ailes harassed a woman. You asked who would be the next "big cheeeeeeeeeeese" at fox. Right or wrong, I think the question I, and others, have on this topic is, why did you post it on the politics' board?

Figure out the Second Amendment or the number of homicides by those weapon of war AR-15s yet? Chickenshit.

Oh, I would never use a statistic from the government, the gun industry, academia or an activist. They're all biased! I'm looking for some compiled from a plumber's union or maybe a Waffle House.

Funny how this never happened to the other 100 Fox hotties.

Ha! Great point!

I just can't see an intelligent person worth 10's of millions being foolish enough in this day and age to risk everything on getting some action.

Please..... share more. I always appreciate conservatives' mental gymnastics when defending a sexual predator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT