ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Dianne Feinstein

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Lady has been on her death bed for months but she continued to serve in the Senate. Now we get to see what kind of left wing loon Newsome appoints to replace her.

Now we get to see what kind of left wing loon Newsome appoints to replace her.

e57124db6157f75becbfaeddd9d8b1d9.jpg

boog remembers

if they’d given feinstein a fair trial and a fair hanging that would do wonders for the future viability of the republic

What should piss people off is the majority in Washington whether elected, appointed or employed are all doing the same thing in one way or another.

Gavin Newsome is the putrid green slime that bird dogs like to roll around in.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
In typical blatant Democrat pandering, the criteria for replacing Feinstein was finding a politically connected, radical. black, female, lesbian. No other qualifications necessary but the transgender community is going to be pissed. :)

Kenjante can't define a female. The tard is a Supreme Court Justice! Smh.

Edit: fvck joe Biden!
I picture you as a pot bellied single guy in his late 40s, divorced, living in manufactured housing and coaching a pee wee football team. Your favorite coaching tactic is to scream "LAY THE WOODY!!" all day.

I picture you as a pot bellied single guy in his late 40s, divorced, living in manufactured housing and coaching a pee wee football team. Your favorite coaching tactic is to scream "LAY THE WOODY!!" all day.
And I picture you as an out of work comic who's mamma slaps you around because you'll never live up to her drunken expectations. Bless her heart. You singlehandedly drove her to hit the bottle. Now is the time for reflection son. Think about it. It's not too late. I'm pulling fer ya. 👍

And I picture you as an out of work comic who's mamma slaps you around because you'll never live up to her drunken expectations. Bless her heart. You singlehandedly drove her to hit the bottle. Now is the time for reflection son. Think about it. It's not too late. I'm pulling fer ya. 👍
Guess I was right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT