ADVERTISEMENT

Right-wingers are the greatest threat to America

O
Or the cow bell?
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

frenkleshirt.png

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
I’d love it if this were condemned on the left and right, but I don’t see the historical condemnation of anti-LGBT vioence from the right, do you? Be honest…. the responses on this thread alone show me things haven’t much improved…and there’s not a peep of this incident in churches across the country…..some on this board seem to see “ChUrCH” as promoting inclusion, acceptance and tolerance

I’d love it if this were condemned on the left and right, but I don’t see the condemnation of anti-Christian violence from the left, do you? Be honest…. the responses from you alone show me things haven’t much improved…and there’s not a peep of this incident in gay bars across the country…..some on this board seem to see “GaY bAr” as promoting inclusion, acceptance and tolerance

I’d love it if this were condemned on the left and right, but I don’t see the condemnation of anti-Christian violence from the left, do you? Be honest…. the responses from you alone show me things haven’t much improved…and there’s not a peep of this incident in gay bars across the country…..some on this board seem to see “GaY bAr” as promoting inclusion, acceptance and tolerance

Following the 2022 U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, Focus on the Family published an article on its Daily Citizen site urging conservative Christians to engage in a "cultural civil war" against "radical abortion laws" implemented in left-leaning states.[57] This added to speculation that political violence similar to the January 6th attacks could be accepted or encouraged on the grounds of opposing abortion rights.[58][59]

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Following the 2022 U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, Focus on the Family published an article on its Daily Citizen site urging conservative Christians to engage in a "cultural civil war" against "radical abortion laws" implemented in left-leaning states.[57] This added to speculation that political violence similar to the January 6th attacks could be accepted or encouraged on the grounds of opposing abortion rights.[58][59]

carry on
You’re being ridiculous. Calling for a *cultural* civil war is not the same as calling for violence. You know that.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

carry on

Ha ha ha. So "cultural civil war" equates to "political violence" because of speculation by some hurt-feelers leftists? LOL.

• Sad
You’re being ridiculous. Calling for a *cultural* civil war is not the same as calling for violence. You know that.
Pretty sure this is the “intentional obtuseness” that Andy Dufresne was talking about.

Or he could simply be too obtuse to have a grasp on the concept of hyperbole. Probably thinks that it’s the “Hyper Bowl” played in some place like Sioux Falls 3 days before Christmas.

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Sad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT