ADVERTISEMENT

Right-wingers are the greatest threat to America

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
I looked through a list of all the mass murder suspects thus far in November. Here they are, obviously all right wingers.

11/22/22 West Palm Beach, FL
2 dead, 2 injured.
Right-winger Eric Elijah Walker
https://cbs12.com/resources/media/e...large1x1_ppEricElijahWalker.PNG?1669156268878

11/22/22 Walmart in Virginia
7 dead, 6 injured.
Right-winger Andre Marcus Bing
https://conandaily.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/andre-marcus-bing-chesapeake-police-department.jpg

11/20/22 Pot farm in Hennessey, OK
4 dead, 1 injured.
Right-winger Wu Chen
https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/wu-chen-1669230806.png

11/19/22 Colorado Springs Homo Club
5 dead, 17 injured.
Right-winger Mx. (nonbinary homo) Anderson Lee Aldrich
https://i0.wp.com/www.denverpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/TDP-L-AndersonLeeAldrich02.jpg

11/18/22 Richmond, VA
4 dead, 0 injured
Right-winger Jonah L. Adams
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/somdnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/68/d6803660-4bce-5eaf-8994-031079578d2a/637bbd9433d1a.image.jpg

11/13/22 Charlottesville, VA
3 dead, 2 injured
Right-winger Christopher Darnell Jones Jr
https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5dc.com/www.fox5dc.com/content/uploads/2022/11/932/524/Christopher-Darnell-Jones-Jr.jpg

Source:
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Last edited:
I looked through a list of all the mass murder suspects thus far in November. Here they are, obviously all right wingers.

11/22/22 West Palm Beach, FL
2 dead, 2 injured.
Right-winger Eric Elijah Walker
https://cbs12.com/resources/media/e...large1x1_ppEricElijahWalker.PNG?1669156268878

11/22/22 Walmart in Virginia
7 dead, 6 injured.
Right-winger Andre Marcus Bing
https://conandaily.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/andre-marcus-bing-chesapeake-police-department.jpg

11/20/22 Pot farm in Hennessey, OK
4 dead, 1 injured.
Right-winger Wu Chen
https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/wu-chen-1669230806.png

11/19/22 Colorado Springs Homo Club
5 dead, 17 injured.
Right-winger Mx. (binary homo) Anderson Lee Aldrich
https://i0.wp.com/www.denverpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/TDP-L-AndersonLeeAldrich02.jpg

11/18/22 Richmond, VA
4 dead, 0 injured
Right-winger Jonah L. Adams
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/somdnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/68/d6803660-4bce-5eaf-8994-031079578d2a/637bbd9433d1a.image.jpg

11/13/22 Charlottesville, VA
3 dead, 2 injured
Right-winger Christopher Darnell Jones Jr
https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5dc.com/www.fox5dc.com/content/uploads/2022/11/932/524/Christopher-Darnell-Jones-Jr.jpg

Source:
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
Yeah all the tards on twatter were reeeeing about the Homo Club shooters Dad being MAGA and he was raised to be a bigot.

Aldrich is the grandchild of California Assemblyman Randy Voepel (R-Santee), an aide for the legislator told The Times on Monday.

The outgoing state representative previously aligned himself with the tea party movement and later drew criticism for comments that likened the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol to the shots fired at “Lexington and Concord” in the Revolutionary War. He declined to comment further about his grandchild on Monday, the aide said.

carry on

Aldrich is the grandchild of California Assemblyman Randy Voepel (R-Santee), an aide for the legislator told The Times on Monday.

The outgoing state representative previously aligned himself with the tea party movement and later drew criticism for comments that likened the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol to the shots fired at “Lexington and Concord” in the Revolutionary War. He declined to comment further about his grandchild on Monday, the aide said.

carry on

Now do the Walmart shooter.

carry on
My guess is the lad was molested by a homosexual. Homosexuality is wrong whether you want to be believe it or not.

My guess is the lad was molested by a homosexual. Homosexuality is wrong whether you want to be believe it or not.

My guess is he was indoctrinated by his grandparents into believing LBGT people are murder-worthy, and his family history of crime enabled his eventual homicidal tendencies.

Kinda the same beliefs you and others on here share. Hopefully, your hate won’t drive you to the same scenario…..

And you’ll have to resort to claiming nonbinary status to solicit sympathy so you won’t go to jail forever in Florence, Colorado…..do you think his Republican grandfather is proud???

carry on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
My guess is he was indoctrinated by his grandparents into believing LBGT people are murder-worthy, and his family hostory of crime enabled his eventual homicidal tendencies.

Kinda the same beliefs you and others on here share. Hopefully, your hate won’t drive you to the same scenario…..

And you’ll have to resort to claiming nonbinary status to solicit sympathy so you won’t go to jail forever in Florence, Colorado…..do you think his Republican grandfather is proud???

carry on
What's yer binary? Or pronoun Nancy? 😂

Now do the Walmart shooter.

“He was always saying the government was watching him. He didn't like social media and he kept black tape on his phone camera. Everyone always thought something was wrong with him," Reese said.

A video Reese says she took in 2016 shows a man she identifies as Bing talking to people before realizing he's being filmed and walking away.

"He didn't like to be recorded," Reese said. "He was always scared that the government was listening."

Joshua Johnson, who worked as a maintenance worker at the store until 2019, also told CNN that Bing had previously issued ominous threats if he ever lost his job.

"He said if he ever got fired from his job he would retaliate and people would remember who he was," Johnson said.

My guess is he was indoctrinated by his grandparents into believing LBGT people are murder-worthy, and his family history of crime enabled his eventual homicidal tendencies.

My guess is he was indoctrinated by his liberal peers into believing that abortion is perfectly acceptable, thus reducing his value for human life down to nothing.

My guess is he was indoctrinated by his liberal peers into believing that abortion is perfectly acceptable, thus reducing his value for human life down to nothing.

One of us has to reach for the stars for a plausible scenario…for some wacky reason needing to feel better about themselves by twisting the truth like a pretzel to defend similar-leaning ideological stances…

I’m at a loss as to which one of us that could be lol……

carry on

• Haha
One of us has to reach for the stars for a plausible scenario…for some wacky reason needing to feel better about themselves by twisting the truth like a pretzel to defend similar-leaning ideological stances…

carry on

How about, he is a criminal punk who acted on his own, and his actions are condemned on the left and the right?

carry on
I'd be willing to bet you've purple hair and facial piercings. 😂

How about, he is a criminal punk who acted on his own, and his actions are condemned on the left and the right?

So you admit the premise of your original post might be based on perceived bias and not a factual basis?

I’d love it if this were condemned on the left and right, but I don’t see the historical condemnation of anti-LGBT vioence from the right, do you? Be honest…. the responses on this thread alone show me things haven’t much improved…and there’s not a peep of this incident in churches across the country…..some on this board seem to see “ChUrCH” as promoting inclusion, acceptance and tolerance @HighStickHarry .

carry on

Last edited:
So you admit the premise of your original post might be based on perceived bias and not a factual basis?

I’d love it if this were condemned on the left and right, but I don’t see the historical sympathy for anti-LGBT vioence from the right, do you? Be honest…. the responses on this thread alone show me things haven’t much improved…and there’s not a peep of this incident in churches across the country…..some on this board seem to see “ChUrCH” as promoting inclusion, acceptance and tolerance @HighStickHarry .

carry on

I give up. You're just trolling now ClintDog2021.

Reactions: iasooner2000

I’d love it if this were condemned on the left and right, but I don’t see the historical sympathy for anti-LGBT vioence from the right, do you? Be honest…. the responses on this thread alone show me things haven’t much improved…and there’s not a peep of this incident in churches across the country…..some on this board seem to see “ChUrCH” as promoting inclusion, acceptance and tolerance @HighStickHarry .

carry on
Beating around the bush genius. 😂

“I’m a conservative Republican and we don’t do gay.”

A CBS 8 reporter explained to Brink that Aldrich is accused of orchestrating a mass shooting at a gay bar, killing five people and wounding many more.

“OK, well s–t, he’s accused of doing that, I’m glad he’s not gay. I can say that, I’m glad he’s not gay,” Brink said in a shocking response.

carry on

• Haha

“I’m a conservative Republican and we don’t do gay.”

A CBS 8 reporter explained to Brink that Aldrich is accused of orchestrating a mass shooting at a gay bar, killing five people and wounding many more.

“OK, well s–t, he’s accused of doing that, I’m glad he’s not gay. I can say that, I’m glad he’s not gay,” Brink said in a shocking response.

Sorry Clint, but the guy says he is non-binary, goes by the name Mx. Aldrich, and claims the pronouns they/them.

From the NBC News link: "In several standard motions filed on behalf of Anderson Lee Aldrich on Tuesday, public defenders refer to the suspect as “Mx. Aldrich,” noting in footnotes that Aldrich, 22, is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns."

That's about as homo as it gets.

I'll give you more time to reach for the stars for another right-winger Mx. Aldrich hypothesis. Check with Cenk Uygur and get his take. 😂

Last edited:
Sorry Clint, but the guy says he is non-binary, goes by the name Mx. Aldrich, and claims the pronouns they/them.

From the NBC News link: "In several standard motions filed on behalf of Anderson Lee Aldrich on Tuesday, public defenders refer to the suspect as “Mx. Aldrich,” noting in footnotes that Aldrich, 22, is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns."

That's about as homo as it gets.

I'll give you more time to reach for the stars for another right-winger Mx. Aldrich hypothesis. Check with Cenk Uygur and get his take. 😂

Do you think he’s actually non-binary? Or do you possess even the slightest bit of incredulity at why he would do so at this juncture???

Critical thinking isn’t especially necessary here, 22.

carry on

He hadn't talked to his dad in 6 months, his dad thought he was dead. He may not have been gay, but he was identifying as non-binary. That tells me he was mentally unstable, probably from his upbringing as he was raised by a piece of crap (my opinion) and had no conscience. I don't care if these people are left or right, they are murderers and need to be condemned, but the media won't do that. They have to work their narrative to divide the country even more.

He hadn't talked to his dad in 6 months, his dad thought he was dead. He may not have been gay, but he was identifying as non-binary. That tells me he was mentally unstable, probably from his upbringing as he was raised by a piece of crap (my opinion) and had no conscience. I don't care if these people are left or right, they are murderers and need to be condemned, but the media won't do that. They have to work their narrative to divide the country even more.

Can you see a plausible scenario where someone shoots up a gay club then calls himself non-binary in order to attempt influence charges or solicit sympathy in the face of a lifetime in solitary confinement???

Again…critical thinking isn’t a strong prerequisite here.

carry on

Can you see a plausible scenario where someone shoots up a gay club then calls himself non-binary in order to attempt influence charges or solicit sympathy in the face of a lifetime in solitary confinement???

carry on

Like Jussie and all the fake hate hoaxes?

Do you really wonder why the right doesn’t buy this crap?

carry on
I believe this person’s preferred pronouns were they/them you asshole.

carry on
Yes but because you and your ilk choose to ignore it when “your side” does it you can’t call the high ground. This guy was messed up either way so why not call it what it is. Nope has to fit the narrative. If the media had any credibility they would actually investigate and find the truth but the truth means nothing to them nor to you. Stop trying to give a reason behind this and make the perpetrator a victim. He is a murderer end of story. Anything else is just noise.

The board's resident morn has been indoctrinated to the point he can not even think about questioning the MSM's narrative on anything. Time after time the MSM has been proven to be lying to try an manipulate the easily manipulated, yet the easily manipulated continue to swallow their narratives without question. It's truly astonishing how deepy some have been indoctrinated.

So no, you can’t see why.

That’s why we’re stuck here.

You refuse to see something that’s obvious.

Are you sure the reason we’re stuck here isn’t because gay bashing is still en vogue for many, many conservatives? The rhetoric spewed by @soonerinlOUisiana et al simply proves a lack of progress.

Cmon man lol

carry on

Are you sure the reason we’re stuck here isn’t because gay bashing is still en vogue for many, many conservatives? The rhetoric spewed by @soonerinlOUisiana et al simply proves a lack of progress.

Cmon man lol

carry on

I know, it’s always conservatives.

You’d have to be an utter moron to think that.

What could your side‘ve done to illicit the responses you see?

I know, it’s always conservatives.

You’d have to be an utter moron to think that.

What could your side‘ve done to illicit the responses you see?

It’s mostly conservatives lately…and you know it. ***shrugs shoulders***

Don’t want that to be so? Be utterly ashamed of the plethora of Republicans who just voted against gay marriage, for starters. Props to the 12 senators and 47 representatives who did…they only joined EVERY democrat.

carry on

• Haha

Don’t want that to be so? Be utterly ashamed of the plethora of Republicans who just voted against gay marriage, for starters. Props to the 12 senators and 47 representatives who did…they only joined EVERY democrat.

carry on
It just dawned on me, you're gay. No wonder you are so passionate about LGBT topics.

carry on

Ok, another angle.

Whats the messaging from your side?

Cmon man lol

carry on
So the normalization of sexual deviancy is “progress”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT