ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr appears at Trump rally

Individually, the NFL players going public with support of Trump isn't a big deal, but if it continues it will eventually reach a tipping point. Then the floodgates open.

They are still going to try to steal it, but we are trending in the right direction. Let's keep the momentum going!

Pretty big deal.
Not really. Looks like a desperate move by both Trump and Jr.

btw, is anyone shocked by this? I thought everyone who knows just a little about politics knew Jr. was only running in an attempt to help Trump. When Biden dropped out and Harris became the nominee, the race changed and Jr.'s presence was starting to hurt Trump (Trump thinks). So Trump and his goons made the call and Jr. did as he was told once again.

Jr. is a complete sellout who is dishonoring his father, his uncles, and his family. Which, of course, is why everyone in the Kennedy family thinks he is nuts.

btw, @Ponca Dan did not I tell you this is who Jr. was? I see you don't support him anymore. Wise move. Jr. is a poser. The apple dropped far from the tree with him.

Last edited:
Not really. Looks like a desperate move by both Trump and Jr.

btw, is anyone shocked by this? I thought everyone who knows just a little about politics knew Jr. was only running in an attempt to help Trump. When Biden dropped out and Harris became the nominee, the race changed and Jr.'s presence was starting to hurt Trump. So Trump and his goons made the call and Jr. did as he was told once again.

Jr. is a complete sellout who is dishonoring his father, his uncles, and his family. Which, of course, is why everyone in the Kennedy family thinks he is nuts.

btw, @Ponca Dan did not I tell you this is who Jr. was? I see you don't support him anymore. Wise move. Jr. is a poser. The apple dropped far from the tree with him.
“Uncle leaving a woman to drown in a river = good. Brother endorsing the most Kennedy-esque candidate since RFK = bad” - Kennedy family

The Kennedy family never claimed what happen at Chappaquiddick was "good." Indeed, they said the opposite.

All you nowadays is lies, don't you? 🙄
☝🏻triggered. BTW, where were all those Kennedys voicing their opposition to Uncle Ted when he was the “Lion of the Senate”? Where was the “not fit to hold office crowd”?

BTW, where were all those Kennedys voicing their opposition to Uncle Ted when he was the “Lion of the Senate”?
He was the Lion of the Senate. He accomplished a lot for the American people. However, that is different from what took place at Chappaquiddick.

Again, the Kennedy family never claimed what happened at Chappaquiddick was good.

You lied. Because that is all you know how to do and because you are grasping for straws lately. Rough month for you.😁

Last edited:
He was the Lion of the Senate. He accomplished a lot for the American people. However, that is different from what took place at Chappaquiddick.

Again, the Kennedy never claimed what happened at Chappaquiddick was good.

You lied. Because that is all you know how to do and because you are grasping for straws lately. Rough month for you.😁
☝🏻triggered again. Again, where were all these “not fit serve” Kennedy family members when Uncle Ted the Killer was serving in the Senate? As usual, you dodge the question.

Again, where were all these “not fit serve” Kennedy family members when Uncle Ted the Killer was serving in the Senate?
They were in different places around the country living their lives. Yes, they supported their Senator Kennedy's service in the Senate.

However, again, that isn't Chappaquiddick. Two separate topics. The Kennedy family never claimed Chappaquiddick was good. You lied.

As usual, you dodge the question.
Your question is answered.

They were in different places around the country living their lives. Yes, they supported their Senator Kennedy's service in the Senate.

However, again, that isn't Chappaquiddick. Two separate topics. The Kennedy family never claimed Chappaquiddick was good. You lied.

Your question is answered.
Still dodged the issue. For decades they supported their uncle who left a woman to drown in a river. They gave him a pass. Pretty hypocritical on their part.

For decades they supported their uncle who left a woman to drown in a river. They gave him a pass. Pretty hypocritical on their part.
If this is your warped view, then this would also be true of Jr. too, who just endorsed a convicted felon, one who was found liable for sexual abuse, and one who bragged about sexual assault.

And look at you, celebrating both of them and giving them a pass.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.

If this is your warped view, then this would also be true of Jr. too, who just endorsed a convicted felon, one who was found liable for sexual abuse, and one who bragged about sexual assault.

And look at you, celebrating both of them and giving them a pass.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.
☝🏻triggered. Not warped. Just reality. And Trump didn’t let a woman drown in a river. All he had is adverse rulings in a kangaroo court that will be overturned on appeal. No need to give anyone a pass.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
pointing out you put your politics before your country triggers you so badly you can't type straight LOL
I don't put my politics before my country, I'm not a Trump cultists. You are projecting again, something you do a lot of btw.

Just watch how you react after Harris beats Trump in November. You will immediately claim she cheated, the election was stolen, and that another election needs to be overturned to benefit your dear leader. Trump over country. That will be you once again.

America first, politics last.
I agree with this. And because I agree with this, I am supporting Harris.

Harris even talked about this on her acceptance speech. Did you watch it?

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT