ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans To Hold FBI Director Wray In Contempt Of Congress

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Remember when Democrats were up in arms over Bannon, Meadows and a couple of others giving the Democrat witch hunt into Russian collusion the middle finger? I'm betting Democrats and the MSM ignore one the most important agencies in the government giving Republicans in Congress the middle finger. Have to shake you head at how dysfunctional our government has become and how hypocritical Democrats and the MSM are.

Remember when Democrats were up in arms over Bannon, Meadows and a couple of others giving the Democrat witch hunt into Russian collusion the middle finger? I'm betting Democrats and the MSM ignore one the most important agencies in the government giving Republicans in Congress the middle finger. Have to shake you head at how dysfunctional our government has become and how hypocritical Democrats and the MSM are.

Can’t imagine why a lifelong Republican appointed by Donald Trump whose reputation has been dragged through the mud - called disloyal, swamp rat, etc. by Republicans - would cooperate with subpeonas from nutcase Republicans like James Comer et al lol…

carry on

It's about time, but I think the charges should have included Contempt of the Constitution, Contempt of America and Contempt of the American People. Who gives a crap about having contempt of congress. Hell, I have contempt of congress!

Can’t imagine why a lifelong Republican appointed by Donald Trump whose reputation has been dragged through the mud - called disloyal, swamp rat, etc. by Republicans - would cooperate with subpeonas from nutcase Republicans like James Comer et al lol…

carry on
If an FBI director withheld documents from Congressional Democrats in order to protect a Republican President what would you call it?

carry on
Uh. Because it’s the law.

Self-pwn on, pedoperv.

Does it matter what I or anyone else thinks? Congress has subpoenaed unclassified documents from an agency they oversee. Of course your kind is not very fond of the Constitution unless you can hide behind it.

Read your article, dumbass.

smh lol

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT