ADVERTISEMENT

Bannon Found Guilty Of Contempt Of Congress

Balderdash, you got mad because he correctly pointed out that you are a child sexual-pervertion groomer. And, no, I didn't think you give a flip about what I think of you until today when you almost started crying after I made so much fun of your kookiness. Medic made fun of you over something you advocate. You puclicized what must have been a painful personal event in his life. You did more than step over the line, you obliterated the line, and no one should ever forget what you did or forgive you for it. Your true character came out of the closet as the disgusting person you are. You deserve to be either ignored or ridiculed.
How in the world do you confuse posts of laughter with crying? 🤣🤣 Seriously man, and I mean it, seriously, are you really this delusional?

And again, as for little man meds, he got everything he deserved. And he couldn't handle it and ran off to hide. Nothing was done to him that he hadn't done many times before on this board. His inability to swallow his own medicine says a lot about him.

Your hypocritical lovefest for him is amusing though. Sorry your little buddy is gone. Hang in there.

How in the world do you confuse posts of laughter with crying? 🤣🤣 Seriously man, and I mean it, seriously, are you really this delusional?

And again, as for little man meds, he got everything he deserved. And he couldn't handle it and ran off to hide. Nothing was done to him that he hadn't done many times before on this board. His inability to swallow his own medicine says a lot about him.

Your hypocritical lovefest for him is amusing though. Sorry your little buddy is gone. Hang in there.
For a person who claims to profess he lives by Christian values you put that claim to the lie with your disgusting "expose" of Medic. I don't think what you did is what made him leave, but I would take him back and ban you in a heartbeat. We both know what you did was revolting. It shows the lack of value you have for your reputation that you won't admit what you did was out of line and apologize for it. All because he pointed out that you advocate the sexual perversion of child grooming.

For a person who claims to profess he lives by Christian values you put that claim to the lie with your disgusting "expose" of Medic. I don't think what you did is what made him leave, but I would take him back and ban you in a heartbeat. We both know what you did was revolting. It shows the lack of value you have for your reputation that you won't admit what you did was out of line and apologize for it. All because he pointed out that you advocate the sexual perversion of child grooming.
I could really care less about your hypocritical need to defend little man meds. Most of us know why he went into hiding (it wasn't just my interaction with him). And some of us know it was hilarious watching him get a dose of his own medicine.

It is also hilarious how I continue to live rent-free in your head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Took a jury pool in Washington DC 3 hours to find Bannon guilty of contempt of Congress. While Democrats will celebrate the verdict, this verdict couldn't come at a better time with Republicans about to regain control of Congress, giving them the ability to subpeona Democrats at will. The only question then becomes is will there be a double standard in our judicial system?
With All due respect bearcat, they won't subpoena anyone, if they do, it'll just be a little bit for show. Why would they subpoena an administration that they helped get into power? Last I heard they were subpoena ing Trump, anyone doesn't think this is a totalitarian government regime is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Oh my faith in the Justice System was lost long before Democrats declared war against Trump. The system now is nothing more than a scam for lawyers to get rich and has little to do with justice.
They all sleep in the same bed my man.

It's by design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corndog2021
Are you asking me to evaluate every jury in dc history and the facts of the cases versus the outcome? That’s amusing for a message board tactic, but are you honestly saying that the most corrupt place in the country being the most overwhelming democrat area in the country is a nothing burger? Just admit you are proud the sleaze balls are on your side but stop with the perpetual victim stuff. Try to have some sort of rational moral compass.
I would presume you have some data to back up yore claim. If yore just making shit up then I guess I was wrong.

data that Washington DC and the surrounding wealthy suburbs have an over representation of sleaze balls or democrats?
Damn, Harry, accept your victories when they happen! That is the closest @davidallen has ever come to admitting he was wrong about something. You must not fit in his Google algorithm.

That said demographics translate to disproportionate negative outcomes for Qonservatives - or is that just yore feelers?

lets look at the media. Let’s look at universities. Anyone with any credibility knows those two institutions with heavy liberal demographics target and have negative outcomes for conservatives.

Everyone in dc depends on a bloated government for their meal ticket.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
If the sentence holds Bannon will see early release after about 75 days. I predict this will serve Bannon better than this expensive pursuit of prosecution of the left. Time will tell but a precedent in legal procedure has been set. Let's see if it applies to both sides of the isle.

Polls shows that Congress and Senate have never had a lower opinion rating. Most of us don't like or trust politicians. When someone decides to challenge the unpopular it can be granted popularity by being the opposite. If Bannon's team has the energy he would attack the collective and not the individual in his fight for redemption.

If the sentence holds Bannon will see early release after about 75 days. I predict this will serve Bannon better than this expensive pursuit of prosecution of the left. Time will tell but a precedent in legal procedure has been set. Let's see if it applies to both sides of the isle.

Polls shows that Congress and Senate have never had a lower opinion rating. Most of us don't like or trust politicians. When someone decides to challenge the unpopular it can be granted popularity by being the opposite. If Bannon's team has the energy he would attack the collective and not the individual in his fight for redemption.
Without making a deep dive into it the only thing I can find is there hasn't been anyone sent to prison for contempt of Congress since the Hollywood ten in 1948. If that doesn't tell you this is all about political persecution nothing does.

Reactions: CowboyJD
So you're saying she did the right thing then?
How many times during her appearance did she answer a Republican question with a version of “I don’t remember” “I don’t know’” “I’ll have to get back with you about that,” or “What difference does it make?” It was brilliant obfuscation. And it has left her sycophants, people like you, @davidallen, with an annoying smugness that remains to this day. It was political theater that politicians will study for another century (if by God’s grace our nation survives that long).

How many times during her appearance did she answer a Republican question with a version of “I don’t remember” “I don’t know’” “I’ll have to get back with you about that,” or “What difference does it make?” It was brilliant obfuscation. And it has left her sycophants, people like you, @davidallen, with an annoying smugness that remains to this day. It was political theater that politicians will study for another century (if by God’s grace our nation survives that long).
Disregard what I wrote, @davidallen, right now you can be as annoying as you want to be, I just learned the Cowboys beat the Longhorns! Go Pokes!!!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The same woman also convicted of fraud?
Without making a deep dive into it the only thing I can find is there hasn't been anyone sent to prison for contempt of Congress since the Hollywood ten in 1948. If that doesn't tell you this is all about political persecution nothing does.

LOL. Tell us moar what this is all about oh wise one...

LOL. Tell us moar what this is all about oh wise one...
Not sure what so hard for you Dave, the fact of the matter is Democrats are abusing their power to punish political opponents that defy them. Everything from early morning swat raids on people Democrats want to intimidate to putting people in prison for crimes others get nothing for. If and when the tide turns and Democrats are targetted by Republican abusing their power to intimidate and punish political opponents maybe you will understand how wrong it is.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Not sure what so hard for you Dave, the fact of the matter is Democrats are abusing their power to punish political opponents that defy them. Everything from early morning swat raids on people Democrats want to intimidate to putting people in prison for crimes others get nothing for. If and when the tide turns and Democrats are targetted by Republican abusing their power to intimidate and punish political opponents maybe you will understand how wrong it is.
Are you ever humbled by such silly simple errors? "Not since 1948" - followed by more "facts".

Reactions: CowboyJD
Are you ever humbled by such silly simple errors? "Not since 1948" - followed by more "facts".
Feel free to correct me and list all of those that have been put in prison for contempt of Congress. From the Google search I did it didn't come up with much, which is the point.

Susan McDougal went to prison for contempt of Congress? You might want to check with Google about that.

you just have missed it. It’s marked by a question mark in the quote. Glad I could help.
So nothing then?

To clarify for you - I committed to giving Dan a break until the New Year as he was showing serious signs of instability (mutterings about obscure 80s TV miniseries and whatnot). If you are quoting him, I don't see it. ..

Last edited:
Reactions: my_2cents
So nothing then?

To clarify for you - I committed to giving Dan a break until the New Year as he was showing serious signs of instability (mutterings about obscure 80s TV miniseries and whatnot). If you are quoting him, I don't see it. ..

I asked you a direct question. You literally quoted it. Why did Susan mcdougal go to jail? Was it contempt of Congress? I honestly don’t know, but it appears you do know. Can you answer?

I asked you a direct question. You literally quoted it. Why did Susan mcdougal go to jail? Was it contempt of Congress? I honestly don’t know, but it appears you do know. Can you answer?
Contempt of a Special Counsels Federal Grand Jury which she (McDougal) claimed was politically motivated. Hope that helps.

Contempt of a Special Counsels Federal Grand Jury which she (McDougal) claimed was politically motivated. Hope that helps.
What he means is contempt of court which is not the same thing as contempt of congress, of which @davidallen is fully aware, but he hoped he could sneak it by because he has nothing else on which to hang his hat.

i regret that David has chosen to put me on ignore. I have had great fun exchanging witticisms with him. Sometimes he gets the best of me and sometimes I get the best of him. I guess he can’t handle being on the occasional losing side of the tit-for-tat, he thinks his superior intelligence should never lose to someone like me. In his mind the only way to avenge those occasional losses is to say I’m mentally unfit. That’s okay. It probably helps him to sleep at night. He would find it to be a nightmare to think someone like me would best him at a game of witticisms.

What he means is contempt of court which is not the same thing as contempt of congress, of which @davidallen is fully aware, but he hoped he could sneak it by because he has nothing else on which to hang his hat.

i regret that David has chosen to put me on ignore. I have had great fun exchanging witticisms with him. Sometimes he gets the best of me and sometimes I get the best of him. I guess he can’t handle being on the occasional losing side of the tit-for-tat, he thinks his superior intelligence should never lose to someone like me. In his mind the only way to avenge those occasional losses is to say I’m mentally unfit. That’s okay. It probably helps him to sleep at night. He would find it to be a nightmare to think someone like me would best him at a game of witticisms.

ive said it before and we see this with toontown as well, but Being smart at one thing gives an obnoxious personality malfunction to some that whatever comes out of their mouth is gospel. No amount of humiliation can cure it.

ive said it before and we see this with toontown as well, but Being smart at one thing gives an obnoxious personality malfunction to some that whatever comes out of their mouth is gospel. No amount of humiliation can cure it.
You can cure foolishness with a heavy stick. Or can you? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT