ADVERTISEMENT

Remember When The Left Obssessed Over Trump Playing Golf?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I've never had an issue with Presidents taking time away form the White House as I know they work where ever they are but I do remember the leftist crying about Trump's trips to play golf. Don't hear a peep out of the leftist locust about Biden now do we? Remember this the next time they cry about a Republican, it's all politics to the low life leftist.

I've never had an issue with Presidents taking time away form the White House as I know they work where ever they are but I do remember the leftist crying about Trump's trips to play golf. Don't hear a peep out of the leftist locust about Biden now do we? Remember this the next time they cry about a Republican, it's all politics to the low life leftist.

Thats gonna be DiFfErEnT

This is the part of politics that is ridiculous. This will never go away.

I went to the Bill Clinton Library a few years ago and they had his daily schedule book on display. Pretty amazing how busy these guys are on a daily basis. Non-stop go from the early morning. It’s no wonder these guys age as badly as they do.

I went to the Bill Clinton Library a few years ago and they had his daily schedule book on display. Pretty amazing how busy these guys are on a daily basis. Non-stop go from the early morning. It’s no wonder these guys age as badly as they do.
One of the many differences between us and Finland.

Did you see the cigar? 🤣

Rumor has it that Bills library in Little Rock has a nice Penthouse on the top floor where he has Party's and entertains young women. Have driven by the Library many times but no desire to go. Maybe one day who knows.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Obviously the slow/dimms on this board can't hack golf. Or better yet they're hack golfers.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
May have to go and ask an employee if the jizz stained dress is on display? 🤣

There might be a cardboard cut out face attached to it.
bill-clintons-blue-dress-painting-home-art-decor-william-howard.jpg

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Lamumba was an empty suit. Mobutu saw the state treasury as his personal account. Kasavubu saw the country's ills the fault of predecessors and the press. Think G. W. and Fox News. I will fundamentally change Amerika. Mugabe. Trump was a road bump. Brandon and 2000 Mules are doubling down.

Trump not only golfed, but grifted money off of taxpayers from renting rooms to the secret service and golf carts to protect him. The number was over $140 million. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rden-trumps-golfing-hard-pin-down/3718413001/
I love when morons are so easily exploited by the MSM. There are huge costs to protect and associated with every President not just Trump. Trump just happens to be a creature of habit and visits properties he owns.
I guess you think Trump should have allowed the Secret Service and all the staff that travels with the President free room and board at his properties. SMFH.
Look into how much the Secret Service is spending to keep Hunter under warps so he's not out embarrassing Joe. Of course in your mind all of that is different because it's a Democrat.

I love when morons are so easily exploited by the MSM. There are huge costs to protect and associated with every President not just Trump. Trump just happens to be a creature of habit and visits properties he owns.
I guess you think Trump should have allowed the Secret Service and all the staff that travels with the President free room and board at his properties. SMFH.
Look into how much the Secret Service is spending to keep Hunter under warps so he's not out embarrassing Joe. Of course in your mind all of that is different because it's a Democrat.
Brother,. 👍

The board's slow 8? 4 to go?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT