ADVERTISEMENT

HS Recruiting News

You sign Perry you get CC. Hell of a job pitch.
But if you the HC hire Perry to gain CC, aren't you acknowledging that you have less control of CC's actions/training regime than Perry does? How is that acceptable? Perry has screwed a HC and university before so do you want that person in your room if you try to exert control over CC? Strange situation and I'm not at all sure that it turns out well for Perry and CC.

But if you the HC hire Perry to gain CC, aren't you acknowledging that you have less control of CC's actions/training regime than Perry does? How is that acceptable? Perry has screwed a HC and university before so do you want that person in your room if you try to exert control over CC? Strange situation and I'm not at all sure that it turns out well for Perry and CC.
Is Metcalf getting recruited over? I'm for it if they make good decisions when they dual with Iowa. Should have won last year.

Is Metcalf getting recruited over? I'm for it if they make good decisions when they dual with Iowa. Should have won last year.
Getting CC gives them a shot again this year. Last year was their golden opportunity and they floundered it, Iowa loses 4 starters to gambling and ISU got an upset (at the time) early in the dual + Iowa was wrestling PK fresh off knee surgery with no lungs up a weight, and their true freshman up a weight.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. I guess if he's not officially hired maybe it's not a violation, sure is greasy as hell any way you look at it though.
Any new school that hires Perry is going to want to know about all this. If he violated a rule then he will have trouble finding employment. Maybe that is why he wasn't retained in the first place, and this is his retribution.

Agreed. All it takes is pissing Perry off then him and CC walk.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I’m assuming he is referring to Fix. When he was suspended, Perry was named as the one who recommended the drink to his dad that he got popped for.

Sounds like you guys had a cancer that metastasized before you could kill it. It can happen quick. Be thankful the patient survived and WILL thrive!

Now I understand why the benefactor wanted everything leveled and started fresh from the ground up. You guys picked the right guy for that. Every loss at this point is a gain.

Last edited:
what the hell are you talking about? who has perry 'screwed over'?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sounds like you guys had a cancer that metastasized before you could kill it. It can happen quick. Be thankful the patient survived and WILL thrive!

Now I understand why the benefactor wanted everything leveled and started fresh from the ground up. You guys picked the right guy for that. Every loss at this point is a gain.
with all due respect - you're a good and active poster - but you don't know what you're talking about on this.

If you can say, Who and how did he almost cost them

I’m assuming he is referring to Fix. When he was suspended, Perry was named as the one who recommended the drink to his dad that he got popped for.

Definitely more to the story than what is out there. I’ve heard from a pretty reliable source that Fix took a drink out of something Perry gave him. Sounded like Perry wouldn’t take the blame so Fix’s dad did what needed to be done to keep his son from getting a four year suspension.

Last edited:
But if you the HC hire Perry to gain CC, aren't you acknowledging that you have less control of CC's actions/training regime than Perry does? Perry has screwed a HC and university before
no. and the hypocrisy is is outlandish here. was it not roundly speculated who would leave as soon as the new coaches were hired? did not everyone on here say "Dee might leave if Zo isn't retained"? "Jax might not come if Coleman isn't the guy? if Zo isn't retained" ?

So if CC leaves, it's certainly Chris Perry who 'sabotaged a program'. get real.

If Zo went elsewhere was that 'sabotaging a program'? good lord.

Buffalo fired their coach and 20 guys went in the portal.

OK State announced David and....drumroll...a whopping 2 kids went in. 1 of which was going in regardless.

CC publicly supported Coleman the entire time. and now that he, a person that committed/decommitted 3 previous times, "Chris Perry sabotaged a program". lmao

Last edited:
no. and the hypocrisy is is outlanding here. was it not roundly speculated who would leave as soon as the new coaches were hired? did not everyone on here say "Dee might leave if Zo isn't retained"? "Jax might not come if Coleman isn't the guy? if Zo isn't retained" ?

So if CC leaves, it's certainly Chris Perry who 'sabotaged a program'. get real.

If Zo went elsewhere was that 'sabotaging a program'? good lord.

Buffalo fired their coach and 20 guys went in the portal.

OK State announced David and....drumroll...a whopping 2 kids went in. 1 of which was going in regardless.

CC publicly supported Coleman the entire time. and now that he, a person that committed/decommitted 3 previous times, "Chris Perry sabotaged a program". lmao
What’s really funny is Perry would have been in the same scenario even if Coleman was given the job

Reactions: Never Say Die
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT