ADVERTISEMENT

RBG?

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
bq-5c4e57499ab19.jpeg

Question to the libs: What's within the lines of discussion about RBG and what's outside of it? She is an 85 year old woman with a history of cancer and has recently fallen and suffered multiple fractures. Are all health topics off-limits?

Question to the libs: What's within the lines of discussion about RBG and what's outside of it? She is an 85 year old woman with a history of cancer and has recently fallen and suffered multiple fractures. Are all health topics off-limits?

I fail to remember any circling-vultures rhetoric by a “lib” in here concerning a conservative judge or politician in the latter years of their life and/or deteriorating health.

Would be more than happy to be shown I’m wrong...and I’d be just as disappointed in their own opinion. I just don’t recall such an instance ***shrugs shoulders***

Fact is, if she died in her sleep right now, many cons would be high fiving and pumping fists instead of remembering and celebrating the life of a great American, who happened to be on the good side of court decisions advancing personal liberty, rights of privacy and many other virtues conservatives claim to hold the moral high ground on.

Maybe implied grim?

But I agree with you. It would be nice to have some verification that's she is competent and capable of being a supreme court justice as opposed to being hidden away. Even a video chat showing her from her home would go a long way.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I fail to remember any circling-vultures rhetoric by a “lib” in here concerning a conservative judge or politician in the latter years of their life and/or deteriorating health.

Would be more than happy to be shown I’m wrong...and I’d be just as disappointed in their own opinion. I just don’t recall such an instance ***shrugs shoulders***

Fact is, if she died in her sleep right now, many cons would be high fiving and pumping fists instead of remembering and celebrating the life of a great American, who happened to be on the good side of court decisions advancing personal liberty, rights of privacy and many other virtues conservatives claim to hold the moral high ground on.
You would be wrong. Our very own @Syskatine did just that. I bumped a thread of his a few months back when he was going by a different name.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Have you called yourself out for posting that you'd celebrate Trump's assassination? It's hilarious watching you trying to get all uppity while dragging that ship anchor around.

Nope...and never will either. He deserved a bullet in his head long before he ever became a president ***shrugs shoulders***

Nope...and never will either. He deserved a bullet in his head long before he ever became a president ***shrugs shoulders***
So if we don't like RBG, then we are allowed to wish her ill? Is that the standard you are proposing?

So if we don't like RBG, then we are allowed to wish her ill? Is that the standard you are proposing?

There’s a remarkably wide divergence between the character and moral stature of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Donald J. Trump.

The real question is who hates Trump enough to hope for a bullet in the head, but likes Scalia enough to chastise people for dancing on his grave?

There’s a remarkably wide divergence between the character and moral stature of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Donald J. Trump.

In your opinion. You are an atheist and consciously wish you were aborted. Not everyone else feels that way about abortion. You aren’t open minded enough to see the difference.

In your opinion. You are an atheist and consciously wish you were aborted. Not everyone else feels that way about abortion. You aren’t open minded enough to see the difference.

***still thinks New York is allowing late term abortions of healthy viable fetuses***

***still thinks New York is allowing late term abortions of healthy viable fetuses***

I’m talking about Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s views on abortion being viewed as worse than anything trump has done. Some people see abortion as a little more than a character flaw.

I’m not expressing an opinion, just pointing out that you people always assume your opinion is fact and then claim to be open minded.

I’m talking about Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s views on abortion being viewed as worse than anything trump has done. Some people see abortion as a little more than a character flaw.

I’m not expressing an opinion, just pointing out that you people always assume your opinion is fact and then claim to be open minded.

Are you an absolutist on abortion?

What does Jesus have to do with common sense here?

- Should a woman be forced to carry a nonviable fetus to full term?
- Should a woman be forced to birth if raped?
- Should we be condoning inbreeding via incest?
- Should we be compromising the life of the mother?

“Open minded” on the topic of abortion, since this is what Harry wants to discuss, apparently means to “some people” that we should be taking a absolute stance against all abortions.

“Open minded”

What a joke toon....libs don't wait until old age they have the death wishes, lies and character assassinations upon nomination, for conservatives. Bork, C Thomas, and Kavanagh to name a few.

If she can't do her job, should resign, period. But that isn't really the government employees, stuck to the peoples tit, way.

Last edited:
What does Jesus have to do with common sense here?

- Should a woman be forced to carry a nonviable fetus to full term?
- Should a woman be forced to birth if raped?
- Should we be condoning inbreeding via incest?
- Should we be compromising the life of the mother?
I'll play. Let's limit all abortions to that criteria. You in?

I'll play. Let's limit all abortions to that criteria. You in?

Sure...

Of course, in those circumstances, you now have drug abuse parents birthing kids with birth defects and you now have far more economically nonviable parents forced to give kids up for adoption and placed into the care of the government (I.e. on the teet).

Unintended consequences and all...

Maybe implied grim?

But I agree with you. It would be nice to have some verification that's she is competent and capable of being a supreme court justice as opposed to being hidden away. Even a video chat showing her from her home would go a long way.

The statements of official representatives of the Supreme Court and the fact that her clerks are actually working with her aren’t good enough for you?

There is a process for removing incompetent Justices should Congress deem it necessary.

The statements of official representatives of the Supreme Court and the fact that her clerks are actually working with her aren’t good enough for you?

There is a process for removing incompetent Justices should Congress deem it necessary.
I understand that. But there's no evidence like seeing it for yourself. Absent that, speculation happens.

No they are deep state. She needs to come to the window and wave.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Selfishly I want Trump to appoint one or maybe two more Supremes.

I get that.

I like the balance right about where it is now.

I also admire RBG as a Justice and as a person even though I rarely fully agree with her positions. I view her as an effective and valuable dissenting voice on the court....which I think is a good and valuable thing to have in the development of jurisprudence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT