ADVERTISEMENT

Quick check-in with reality

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Barack-Obama-bows-to-Empe-001.jpg

Dont-Negotiate.jpg

580603_10151342780084675_161377457_n.jpg

402954.jpg

Talk about swatting a hornet's nest! The Queen Fatass is attacked and his worker bee drone/#bornfollowers answer the call en masse.

More on this later. Merry Easter to all the loosers and haters, I'm putting the gravy on. I'll have about 4 critics tell me I'm wrong every step of the way with that too, but like on here my keen instincts and wisdom will prevail and I'll as usual prove to be right on the relevant matters at hand.

edit: add incels and fatasses to my Easter wishes. He has risen! But he wasn't really dead, he didn't stick around, and he was never gonna stay with you rubes and gut it out long term, either. I just wanted to offer that counterweight to the messaging you're all getting there, too.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Talk about swatting a hornet's nest! The Queen Fatass is attacked and his worker bee drone/#bornfollowers answer the call en masse.

So in other words, you have nothing left but a white surrender flag. But instead of waving it, you've lowered yourself to be nothing but a troll on this board. You must feel completely hopeless inside as you gasp for air.

edit: add incels and fatasses to my Easter wishes. He has risen! But he wasn't really dead, he didn't stick around, and he was never gonna stay with you rubes and gut it out long term, either.

Such a little scoffing weasel. A troll with Little Man Syndrome. I bet you feel big. The party will be over soon.

More on this later. Merry Easter to all the loosers and haters, I'm putting the gravy on. I'll have about 4 critics tell me I'm wrong every step of the way with that too, but like on here my keen instincts and wisdom will prevail and I'll as usual prove to be right on the relevant matters at hand.

edit: add incels and fatasses to my Easter wishes. He has risen! But he wasn't really dead, he didn't stick around, and he was never gonna stay with you rubes and gut it out long term, either. I just wanted to offer that counterweight to the messaging you're all getting there, too.

This sounds like you're attacking people of Chritian faith.

Am I understanding that correctly?

Dims need no faith, they have Obama and Mueller. Oh, wait Mueller and Avennati were banished to Dim hell, their lives to be threatened by snowflakes everywhere on Facebook, Twitter, CNN, and MSNBC.

Well, we still have the.midterms. That was nice.

In honor of Jesus the losers and #bornfollowers are gang banging straw man arguments and shooting (trying, at least) the messenger.

Why all the rage and hate guys?

Reactions: Pokeabear

In honor of Jesus the losers and #bornfollowers are gang banging straw man arguments and shooting (trying, at least) the messenger.

I'm gonna ponder blocking you.

Yes, you're good for an occasional quip, but the other 99% of the time you are either spitting venom or not offering anything of substance (not thought provoking or lacking perspective).

You're certainly not normal-liberal.

Just a waste. @N. Pappagiorgio is on the mark pointing out your de-evolution.

You just wished you created rage and hate on this board, that is what Dims do. Deal hate and racism. You use straw man as much as Jesse Jackson yells racism, really need to expand that Dim vocabulary.

You are so sad you are even past pity. You are like the homeless in all the sanctuary cities that have given up on themselves, you shit on the sidewalk and then when someone steps in it you laugh at them and blame them.

The entertainment value of watching someone who is so wrong and so clueless about everything and everyone, who has been living in a fantasy world, quadruple down on stupid is great real TV entertainment.

As for midterms, WTH has the Dim house done in the last 100 days besides yell Russia? I know Dims get an orgasm yelling it, but time to stop the masturbation, but it appears your kind is addicted to it.

Such a little scoffing weasel. A troll with Little Man Syndrome. I bet you feel big. The party will be over soon.

I'm gonna ponder blocking you.

Yes, you're good for an occasional quip, but the other 99% of the time you are either spitting venom or not offering anything of substance (not thought provoking or lacking perspective).

You're certainly not normal-liberal.

Just a waste. @N. Pappagiorgio is on the mark pointing out your de-evolution.

What was so offensive this time?

Nothing at all, you actually think we respect you enough to actually offend us, another reality you have all wrong.

We? Brad too?

Brad have you decided whether you're blocking me yet? If so, can I convert and stay in good stead?

We? Brad too?

Brad have you decided whether you're blocking me yet? If so, can I convert and stay in good stead?

Yes we, 98% of this board knows who the village clown / idiot is.

Dims has a religious like devotion that requires conversion in terms of never questioning Dims and MSM talking points, you exemplify this so your question on this although it has no basis as it relates to most on this board certainly is rooted with your personal political experience.

I suggest to start to think for yourself and not deny yourself of facts.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yes we, 98% of this board knows who the village clown / idiot is.

Dims has a religious like devotion that requires conversion in terms of never questioning Dims and MSM talking points, you exemplify this so your question on this although it has no basis as it relates to most on this board certainly is rooted with your personal political experience.

I suggest to start to think for yourself and not deny yourself of facts.

What msm talking point?

We? Brad too?

Don't be absurd, nobody asked you to convert.

I had a Muslim co-worker text me "Happy Easter" yesterday at noon. Be as good a man as him.

Act like you've got both a sense of decorum and are in possession of an ounce of the consideration for others that your side claims is one of its core competencies.

Political wrangling aside, lacking either/both of those in general is gonna get you ostracized from most.

We? Brad too?

And, you know, the observation that I'm trying to "explain" this to a grown ass, educated man is absurd.

Those are things you obviously know. You simply choose to go a different direction in your behavior.

Shame on me. I should be more disciplined. I really need to learn when a spade is a spade, when it comes to the matter of a person's character.

Don't be absurd, nobody asked you to convert.

I had a Muslim co-worker text me "Happy Easter" yesterday at noon. Be as good a man as him.

Act like you've got both a sense of decorum and are in possession of an ounce of the consideration for others that your side claims is one of its core competencies.

Political wrangling aside, lacking either/both of those in general is gonna get you ostracized from most.

He’s been on the wrong side of everything since the general election and the constant losing has taken a toll on his deeply held belief that he’s smarter than you and I are because of his political beliefs.

After:

Losing his avatar for a year because he lost a bet about Trump winning

Panicking when @Alpha Poke was named moderator and blowing up his own handle before crawling back months later

Starting or replying to countless bumpable threads about Mueller’s indictment train and Donald Trump being a Russian asset/Putin puppet.

Getting his ass handed to him daily to the point of being forced to accuse others of what he himself specializes in: projection, following narrative lies, propaganda consumption, GIGO, gaslighting etc

And now lately I can really personally see he’s cracked. First he can’t comprehend that I would ever say that we live in a representative republic instead of a democracy without being told to say that by conservative propaganda. Second he accuses me of plagiarism cut and pasted and when confronted with proof he’s wrong, he’s simply not man enough to apologize.

Sad.

giphy.gif

Anyway after all that losing, all he’s got are insults against the religious beliefs of Christians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT