ADVERTISEMENT

Question For Donald Trump Supporters

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I understand you think he is the man who will lead us out of the swamp. I understand your deep concern about the direction Joe Biden's handlers are dragging the country. How committed to Donald Trump are you? Most polls show him trailing Joe Biden, which means he is unlikely to win or at best he will win in another controversial fashion, further setting the two sides apart from each other. Are you so infatuated with DJT that you're willing to put the country at great risk? This is honestly asked, and I would appeciate honest answers that lack vitriol directed at me personally.

I understand you think he is the man who will lead us out of the swamp. I understand your deep concern about the direction Joe Biden's handlers are dragging the country. How committed to Donald Trump are you? Most polls show him trailing Joe Biden, which means he is unlikely to win or at best he will win in another controversial fashion, further setting the two sides apart from each other. Are you so infatuated with DJT that you're willing to put the country at great risk? This is honestly asked, and I would appeciate honest answers that lack vitriol directed at me personally.

The country is already lost IMO. It's only a matter of time at this point.

I was hoping DeSantis would campaign better nationally but he has fizzled. I like Tim Scott and Ramaswamy but neither will gather the national appeal Trump has. The others are cannon fodder IMO, which leaves us with Trump.
The fact that the Republican Party doesn't want Trump is part of Trump's appeal. From what I see most Republican voters are not voting for Republican candidates because of the Party, they are voting from them as a vote against Democrats. In my and many other Republican voter's opinions, Democrats are the greatest threat this country faces. Our perception is Democrats are purposely trying to destroy the country and create one party authoritarian rule. For that reason Trump get's the support over others.

The country is already lost IMO. It's only a matter of time at this point.

I was hoping DeSantis would campaign better nationally but he has fizzled. I like Tim Scott and Ramaswamy but neither will gather the national appeal Trump has. The others are cannon fodder IMO, which leaves us with Trump.
The fact that the Republican Party doesn't want Trump is part of Trump's appeal. From what I see most Republican voters are not voting for Republican candidates because of the Party, they are voting from them as a vote against Democrats. In my and many other Republican voter's opinions, Democrats are the greatest threat this country faces. Our perception is Democrats are purposely trying to destroy the country and create one party authoritarian rule. For that reason Trump get's the support over others.
I appreciate the thoughtful reply. But let me ask: considering it is doubtful that Trump could beat Biden in the second round are you concerned that you’ll be cutting off your nose to spite your face if you give Trump the nomination?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I appreciate the thoughtful reply. But let me ask: considering it is doubtful that Trump could beat Biden in the second round are you concerned that you’ll be cutting off your nose to spite your face if you give Trump the nomination?
Or is it possible I think things have to burn to the ground for people to learn their lesson and then build it back with the lessons fully experienced. IMO we allowed all of this to become the shit show that it is, we should be the ones that suffer the consequences and the ones to fix it. Not our children and their future generations.

Or is it possible I think things have to burn to the ground for people to learn their lesson and then build it back with the lessons fully experienced. IMO we allowed all of this to become the shit show that it is, we should be the ones that suffer the consequences and the ones to fix it. Not our children and their future generations.
That's a pretty big gamble. Once things have burned to the ground what gets put in its place may not be what you're hoping for.

That's a pretty big gamble. Once things have burned to the ground what gets put in its place may not be what you're hoping for.
It's not me gambling, it's Democrats and their supporters. If, as you predict Trump is the Republican candidate and he can't win the election Democrats would be in charge. I'm fine with either way, although I much prefer the country get back to sanity. If the country chooses to follow the insanity of Democrats we deserve everything that comes with it.

I am not tied to Trump. I don't think he can win the next election. I will vote for him over any Dim in the field currently.

I believe the right Rep candidate gives Reps a better chance. I know that is going against the grain, but what I believe.

I like Tim Scott, he might be able to do what Obama could not in terms of lessening division. The African American community needs a leader to lead them out of victimhood and asking for reparations, and how to actually solve their problems.

Ramaswamy is a really good public speaker that can communicate his vision really well. He might be able to charm his way in. He is becoming a threat IMO, possibly more so than DeSantis. DeSantis at this point is just seen as Trump Lite. Which is too bad because he is not as caustic as Trump and probably would drain the swamp better. Trump had has chance to do it and blew it too busy coming up with names to call people and checking his ratings and arguing how big his inauguration was.

Get a candidate that can get to 60% of the vote and not leave anything to chance and have a better mandate from the people.

Last edited:
Reactions: windriverrange
I am not tied to Trump. I don't think he could he can win the next election. I will vote for him over any Dim in the field currently.

I believe the right Rep candidate gives Reps a better chance. I know that is going against the grain, but what I believe.

I like Tim Scott, he might be able to do what Obama could not in terms of lessening division. The African American community needs a leader to lead them out of victimhood and asking for reparations, and how to actually solve their problems.

Ramaswamy is a really good public speaker that can communicate his vision really well. He might be able to charm his way in. He is becoming a threat IMO, possibly more so than DeSantis. DeSantis at this point is just seen as Trump Lite. Which is too bad because he is not as caustic as Trump and probably would drain the swamp better. Trump had has chance to do it and blew it too busy coming up with names to call people and checking his ratings and arguing how big his inauguration was.

Get a candidate that can get to 60% of the vote and not leave anything to chance and have a better mandate from the people.
I don't think Tim Scott has a chance to win the nomination, but he's hitched his wagon to DJT, so he would appear to be a perfect running mate as VP. And that could possibly push Trump over the top. The problem is Trump would never admit he won because of Scott, and the first sign of disloyalty Trump would roast him, which would infuriate a sizeable portion of the party.

Last edited:
I doubt many of you will read this to the end, but you should even if you read parts at a time.

This is why I'm a die-hard Trump supporter. Yes, he's not perfect but who is?

I read it and I think it's a little over the top in giving him credit on things that may not have been as rosy as it wants you to believe. Be that as it may, the question I'm asking has very little to do with *why* you're a Trump man and focuses more on whether you're concerned that if he gets the nomination he'll probably lose again, giving the Biden handlers another four years to bring the country down. Does that register at all in your calculations in which Republican to support?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I read it and I think it's a little over the top in giving him credit on things that may not have been as rosy as it wants you to believe. Be that as it may, the question I'm asking has very little to do with *why* you're a Trump man and focuses more on whether you're concerned that if he gets the nomination he'll probably lose again, giving the Biden handlers another four years to bring the country down. Does that register at all in your calculations in which Republican to support?
You sure Trump loses to Biden? Democrats will not have COVID to hide behind this time and Republicans are starting their own vote harvesting operations for the first time. While people may think vote harvesting is just about getting people to vote I can assure you it's nothing of the sort. It's about getting people to cast their vote for the candidate of your choice, not choice of the one voting. Democrats haven't had competition vote harvesting, this will be the first election they have. Looking at the numbers of in the swing states, it's only a few thousand in each state that made the difference. For every vote Republicans harvest, it's one less for Democrats, essentially giving Republicans a two to one edge on every vote they harvest. Add in many of those that did vote for Biden in 2020 are not happy and will either not vote or will decide that orange man maybe an asshole but he was better for the country than Biden.
I'm still not convinced Biden will be the Democrat nominee. A bunch of rumblings Democrats want another candidate than Biden.

at best he will win in another controversial fashion, further setting the two sides apart from each other.
Traditional, normal nuclear families on one side, potheads, sodomites, carpet-munchers shemales and various other perverts on the other. I’d like to put as much space between me and the other side as possible.

You sure Trump loses to Biden? Democrats will not have COVID to hide behind this time and Republicans are starting their own vote harvesting operations for the first time. While people may think vote harvesting is just about getting people to vote I can assure you it's nothing of the sort. It's about getting people to cast their vote for the candidate of your choice, not choice of the one voting. Democrats haven't had competition vote harvesting, this will be the first election they have. Looking at the numbers of in the swing states, it's only a few thousand in each state that made the difference. For every vote Republicans harvest, it's one less for Democrats, essentially giving Republicans a two to one edge on every vote they harvest. Add in many of those that did vote for Biden in 2020 are not happy and will either not vote or will decide that orange man maybe an asshole but he was better for the country than Biden.
I'm still not convinced Biden will be the Democrat nominee. A bunch of rumblings Democrats want another candidate than Biden.
As a person who’s on record as hating them all, Republican and Democrat alike, I can’t say I’m sure of anything when it comes to the application of partisan politics. And you make a compelling argument (although it doesn’t answer the question). And the question as presented is purely hypothetical speculation. But here’s what leads me to ask it: When Trump won in 2016 he was was viewed by at least half the population, maybe more than half, as a thoroughly repulsive person who had the advantage that even more people (me included) saw Hillary as twice as repulsive as him. In his tenure he did nothing to allay those feelings, in fact seemed to intentionally try to make things worse. And his tactic backfired on him, he got ousted in 2020. Then the vast majority of candidates he endorsed in 2022 got shellacked. Now polls show he’ll probably lose again in 2024. Considering the very dangerous path the people that are in charge of the Biden administration (who remain hidden from view) are taking the country it seems to me now is not a good time to take a chance with someone so divisive and repellent to such a large swath of the voting public. Why take the chance?

Even if Trump wins it will almost certainly be by the slimmest of margins and we will be faced with another 4 years of hate-filled governance.

People have made it clear they don’t want another Biden/Trump matchup. Assuming the Democrats have no choice but to run Biden again - which even Democrats say they don’t want - why shouldn’t the Republicans tell the voters they’ve heard what they’re saying and they’re offering someone new, giving them the option they’ve said they want? Wouldn’t that increase the odds for a Republican victory which is what you say you want more than anything?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
As a person who’s on record as hating them all, Republican and Democrat alike, I can’t say I’m sure of anything when it comes to the application of partisan politics. And you make a compelling argument (although it doesn’t answer the question). And the question as presented is purely hypothetical speculation. But here’s what leads me to ask it: When Trump won in 2016 he was was viewed by at least half the population, maybe more than half, as a thoroughly repulsive person who had the advantage that even more people (me included) saw Hillary as twice as repulsive as him. In his tenure he did nothing to allay those feelings, in fact seemed to intentionally try to make things worse. And his tactic backfired on him, he got ousted in 2020. Then the vast majority of candidates he endorsed in 2022 got shellacked. Now polls show he’ll probably lose again in 2024. Considering the very dangerous path the people that are in charge of the Biden administration (who remain hidden from view) are taking the country it seems to me now is not a good time to take a chance with someone so divisive and repellent to such a large swath of the voting public. Why take the chance?

Even if Trump wins it will almost certainly be by the slimmest of margins and we will be faced with another 4 years of hate-filled governance.

People have made it clear they don’t want another Biden/Trump matchup. Assuming the Democrats have no choice but to run Biden again - which even Democrats say they don’t want - why shouldn’t the Republicans tell the voters they’ve heard what they’re saying and they’re offering someone new, giving them the option they’ve said they want? Wouldn’t that increase the odds for a Republican victory which is what you say you want more than anything?
Republican voters or the Republican Party?

Brutal New Poll Shows Trump Losing Big to Biden, Even With Third Party Spoiler

"A new Monmouth University poll suggests that former president Donald Trump would be easily dispatched by President Joe Boden in a 2024 rematch of the 2020 presidential election, even if Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) were to mount a third party bid that most analysts believe would hamper the Biden campaign.

In the national survey of 910 voters, 47% of voters said they would definitely or probably support Biden, while just 40% said they would back Trump.
"

"Remarkably, a potential unity ticket comprised of Manchin and former Utah governor Jon Huntsman (R) would barely eat into Biden’s lead, as he would still boast a 40%-34% advantage over Trump.

63% of voters professed to have an unfavorable view of Trump and half of voters said they would “definitely” not support Trump in 2024.
"

"A new Monmouth University poll suggests that former president Donald Trump would be easily dispatched by President Joe Boden in a 2024 rematch of the 2020 presidential election, even if Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) were to mount a third party bid that most analysts believe would hamper the Biden campaign.

In the national survey of 910 voters, 47% of voters said they would definitely or probably support Biden, while just 40% said they would back Trump.
"

"Remarkably, a potential unity ticket comprised of Manchin and former Utah governor Jon Huntsman (R) would barely eat into Biden’s lead, as he would still boast a 40%-34% advantage over Trump.

63% of voters professed to have an unfavorable view of Trump and half of voters said they would “definitely” not support Trump in 2024.
"
Put the pipe away son.

It is still so early at present very difficult to get excited about anything.
-For me if Trump is the nominee then I'll vote for him
-Hiding Biden in the basement won't work again & I'll be shocked if he is the nominee anyway.
-If Trump in the nominee & picks a really solid VP it will do nothing but help him.
-If Trump will STFU about the 2020 election it will help him even more.
-Trump very well could lose in 2024, but if the R's can flip the senate & retain a majority in the house that is okay with me as a consolation prize.
-My biggest concern with Trump is he wins, picks an awesome VP then acts like a dickhead for 4-years & ruins the very capable VP's chances of being the next President.
-Don't count DeSantis out just yet. He has sputtered out of the gates but he isn't an idiot either & will get more competitive.
-Never underestimate the positive effect Casey(sp) DeSantis will have on the campaign trail with her husband.
-Love Tim Scott also & he would be a very nice pick especially with someone like Vivek as his VP. Just think a total minority ticket. Sure the liberal media would embrace such diversity haha.
- Current odds out of vegas are
Joe Biden 6/4
Donald Trump 12/5
Ron DeSantis 4/1
- The polls want Trump to be the nominee because they think cho xiden will easily beat him. Therefore I really have a hard time trusting the polls.
-a solid 3rd party candidate could sink Biden
-Cho Xiden is currently at 37% favorability, that is horrendous & fatal.
-As of yesterday Trump was leading Biden 0.6% in Real Clear Politics. My guess is that margin will increase.
-Trump received over 72 million votes in 2020. Given the railroading by the DOJ, media & libcomdems in general that will increase in 2024.
-Never underestimate how much most people hate the federal government & see Trump as a proxy to their voice.
-If you google something like how can Trump win 2024 all the articles are about how he can't by the normal libcomdem players. They are scared to death he can win because Biden is suck a sack of corrupt, festing pile of dung.

As an aside, I love the Camping World commercial with Abe, cracks me up every time its on.

Last edited:

"

"
I'm sorry, and I know all the pollsters do this, but a National poll of 910 voters (that's less than 20 people per state) cannot be made representative of real numbers without extreme application of canned expectations.

You forget the Democrats cheat.
Trump set a Republican incumbent record by upping his vote total from 63 million to 74 million. Trump won comfortably on Election Day. Then 7 states said, "oh wait. We have all these mail-ins to count."

Mark Zuckerberg says he won't spend a dime on the 2024 election after dropping $400 million on stuffed drop boxes in 2020. Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

You are barking at the wrong tree. I have been cursed for making similar statements from 2017. It is not a question about conservatives or liberals. It is not a question for right wing or left. Question is what direction is your country going towards. Changing history in schools is not the answer.

• Haha
You are barking at the wrong tree. I have been cursed for making similar statements from 2017. It is not a question about conservatives or liberals. It is not a question for right wing or left. Question is what direction is your country going towards. Changing history in schools is not the answer.
At least conservative schools teach history. Much better than the gender fluidity and masturbation techniques that the teacher's union pushes in liberal parts of the country.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Sleepy's promotion of perversion?

At least conservative schools teach history. Much better than the gender fluidity and masturbation techniques that the teacher's union pushes in liberal parts of the country.
We learn maturation techniques ourselves. Silly argument

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT