ADVERTISEMENT

Q

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Man with all of those Disney pedophiles being outed along with the deep state pricks keeping our border open for trafficking-
Sure seems like those old Q "conspiracy theorists" are being proven more right everyday. More people everyday wake up and the dealio with that is- once you're awake you NEVER go back to sleep.

Is it just possible that the deep state propagandists that call themselves media-
Use that word (conspiracy theorists)to Dismiss those speaking the truth? Remember Q's biggest things they talk about is the deep state or cabal and child trafficking (which go hand in hand) Anyone wanting to kill babies in the womb ..most of those have no regard for human life so trafficking means Nada to them.

Child trafficking is huge and we all need to pay attention to this and keep calling out the fake news until they are done for.

I'm not a Q person but know some and they are great people- however the so called news and leftist are pure trash- give me the 17th letter of the alphabet people all day- amazing how all us conspiracy theorists are now just conspiracy truth bombers

Funny some Normies and the leftist call people Q and anti vaxxers and think they easily dismiss or win- I've evolved into a proud anti vaxxer and anyone calls me Q it doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT