ADVERTISEMENT

Putin Nukes

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Getting into nuclear war is 100 percent in the plans of the left or cabal to destroy America. They know Putin won't take all of the crap they're throwing at him- and they have their deep under ground tunnels stocked with supplies- they would just as soon get rid of us

Get the shadow anti govt Coup regime
Outta there and seat the rightful prez- or its been nice knowing everyone

This is what it looks like if you pick a fight and get your ass kicked.

Threats.
The terrifying thing is I don't think Putin is a big bluffer. His threat ought to be taken seriously. The continued existence of humanity is at stake. There is no better time than now to get all parties involved to sit down and negotiate an outcome of relative preference to us all.

Reactions: KCCowboy1
The terrifying thing is I don't think Putin is a big bluffer. His threat ought to be taken seriously. The continued existence of humanity is at stake. There is no better time than now to get all parties involved to sit down and negotiate an outcome of relative preference to us all.
Well, Russia stated over and over they weren't going to invade, remember?

And they denied all the atrocities once they were there? They annihilated rows of civilian apartments.

They lie. A lot.

Well, Russia stated over and over they weren't going to invade, remember?

And they denied all the atrocities once they were there? They annihilated rows of civilian apartments.

They lie. A lot.
Assuming everything you just wrote is correct, none of it resolves the concern that nukes might be used. When Russia had the upper hand I called for negotiations to end the conflict, and now that Putin feels the need to revise his special military operation and bump it up to a full fledged war, potentially nukes included, having the NATO/Ukrainian alliance think it can "win" without negotiating should be a concern for all of us, you included.

Assuming everything you just wrote is correct, none of it resolves the concern that nukes might be used. When Russia had the upper hand I called for negotiations to end the conflict, and now that Putin feels the need to revise his special military operation and bump it up to a full fledged war, potentially nukes included, having the NATO/Ukrainian alliance think it can "win" without negotiating should be a concern for all of us, you included.
Oh sure it's concerning. But what is the world supposed to do, cede the criminal some land from a sovereign country whenever he decides to nuclear blackmail someone?

Oh sure it's concerning. But what is the world supposed to do, cede the criminal some land from a sovereign country whenever he decides to nuclear blackmail someone?
For me it is preferrable that "the criminal" be ceded some territory in which the residents have made clear they want to be ceded to Russia and avoid the end of existense of all of us, than proving the NATO/Ukraine alliance has a bigger dick than Russia.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
For me it is preferrable that "the criminal" be ceded some territory in which the residents have made clear they want to be ceded to Russia and avoid the end of existense of all of us, than proving the NATO/Ukraine alliance has a bigger dick than Russia.
False choice.

You've gone from "Putin won't invade, why would he?" to "Putin is gonna nuke them" in about 6 months.

False choice.

You've gone from "Putin won't invade, why would he?" to "Putin is gonna nuke them" in about 6 months.
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Putin is the one who is bringing up the use of nuclear weapons. I'm saying the NATO/Ukraine alliance ought to take the threat seriously. Putin is not known for bluffing with his threats. He said NATO military/missile sites on the Russian/Ukrainian border was a red flag he would not permit. When NATO (the USA) made no effort to quell his anxiety, in fact sought to increase it, he invaded to show he is serious. IMO he played right into our NeoCon's hands, he did exactly what they wanted him to do. But he is committed now, and I think he is willing to take us all down with him if Russia falls. He (or one of his adminstrators) said exactly that just a couple of weeks ago. It is foolhardy to pretend he won't do it.

He’s probably bluffing, however Russias definition of winning is different than ours, I’d be somewhat concerned about any threats coming from putin regarding nuclear

He’s probably bluffing, however Russias definition of winning is different than ours, I’d be somewhat concerned about any threats coming from putin regarding nuclear
He called his initial invasion a Special Military Operation which put legal handcuffs on his ability to conduct the war. He has now taken steps within Russia to call it a war and mobilize troops and armaments. I believe his initial callup of reservists (who had not been permitted to be used) is for around 300,00 troops and the equipment they need to prosecute a war. Right now he has somewhere around 150,000 troops mobilized in Ukraine. In addition his ally, Belarus, is poised to attack and cut off supply lines to the Ukrainian troops in the west. This thing could get much much uglier. If he makes it an all out war that makes the eastern part of Ukraine ripe for attack, somethng he has essentially avoided to this point. I think @Syskaine is a little premature in thinking Ukraine has beaten back the Russian military. This thing appears to be far from over. There are many thousands of innocent lives at stake - billions of lives if this thing goes nuclear - and it would be propitious for both sides to take a deep breath and sit down at the negotiation table. IMO that is what Russia has wanted from the beginning. It remains to be seen if NATO (the USA) will allow it to happen.

Last edited:
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Putin is the one who is bringing up the use of nuclear weapons. I'm saying the NATO/Ukraine alliance ought to take the threat seriously. Putin is not known for bluffing with his threats. He said NATO military/missile sites on the Russian/Ukrainian border was a red flag he would not permit. When NATO (the USA) made no effort to quell his anxiety, in fact sought to increase it, he invaded to show he is serious. IMO he played right into our NeoCon's hands, he did exactly what they wanted him to do. But he is committed now, and I think he is willing to take us all down with him if Russia falls. He (or one of his adminstrators) said exactly that just a couple of weeks ago. It is foolhardy to pretend he won't do it.
Well of course e1 should take a threat like that seriously.

Will be interestin to see what becomes of this mobilization. That and his rhetoric sure seems defensive at this point. I guess that's predictable, given his humiliation.

Will be interestin to see what becomes of this mobilization. That and his rhetoric sure seems defensive at this point. I guess that's predictable, given his humiliation.
I don’t know that Putin feels any humiliation. Maybe a little embarassed, certainly frustrated. His initial invasion involved roughly 200,000 troops vs roughly 600,000 Ukrainians who had spent the last few years being trained by NATO, and who have been given several billion dollars worth of relatively sophisticated weaponry by the west. This is not the cakewalk the US experienced against the likes of Iraq. Going in most of us thought the war would be over rather quickly, and we are seeing the error of that thinking today. I know you are getting most if not all your information from NeoCon sponsored websites and Twitter, and there’s no shame in that. But you should always be leary of anything those people tell you, and you should not lose sight of the fact there are always alternate explanations of what’s taking place in a war. I’ll provide a link to an obviously pro-Russian perspective. Then do what I do: figure out the truth is somewhere in the middle. I’m giving you good advice. You are coming across as if you think the Ukrainians have already won, all that’s left is some mop up. If Russia re-attacks and drives the Ukrainians back to the east you will have looked a little premature in your optimism.

You are definitely one who needs to show some humility. 😁

Humanity is at stake but no get rightful Prez back In There eh comrades?

We will be cooked and fried but hey- we were PC 🤙

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT