ADVERTISEMENT

prolly not admissible biden

tenor.png

i don’t think there should be any burden on the dems to prove anything, but I do think the dems win big in a bunch of different ways if they simply prove trump wrong.

MTB...completely agree....the libs/commies should be tripping all over themselves to prove everything they have said about Trump is true, plus think of the forthcoming campaign ads against R's that have supported Trump and the re-count efforts. That would be future campaign gold.......they won't do it though because in the deepest dark crevasses of their brains know its true.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
i don’t think there should be any burden on the dems to prove anything, but I do think the dems win big in a bunch of different ways if they simply prove trump wrong.

There is a long list of Trump claims that have been found to be not credible, unsupported by fact, or not relevant to the election by judges across the country. What pray tell might you want to be proven or disproven at this point? Waving at a graph and saying "see what I mean" isn't provable or disprovable.

No shits given about this dudes feelers.

There is a long list of Trump claims that have been found to be not credible, unsupported by fact, or not relevant to the election by judges across the country. What pray tell might you want to be proven or disproven at this point? Waving at a graph and saying "see what I mean" isn't provable or disprovable.

No shits given about this dudes feelers.

I don’t need anything proven or disproven. I’m saying if there are citizens like this that want to see an audit, then do it. Then trump concedes, leaves office with egg on his face and his tail between his legs, you flip some people to your side, earn the trust of a bunch of people swayed by fox, Russian bots, q or whatever else you guys blame for the trump presidency, and you shut up a bunch of the people that will never accept the election results .

Appears to be a pretty easy win and end to all of this to me, unless of course there was actually some cheating.

I don’t need anything proven or disproven. I’m saying if there are citizens like this that want to see an audit, then do it. Then trump concedes, leaves office with egg on his face and his tail between his legs, you flip some people to your side, earn the trust of a bunch of people swayed by fox, Russian bots, q or whatever else you guys blame for the trump presidency, and you shut up a bunch of the people that will never accept the election results .

Appears to be a pretty easy win and end to all of this to me, unless of course there was actually some cheating.
First, "...if they simply prove trump wrong."
And then, "I don’t need anything proven or disproven."
You keep flipping those goalposts from end to end.

In any case, if Trump has something worthy of being proven/disproven then he needs to take it to courts. If he doesn't, be pissed at Trump. Biden has done his job, he won the election and is preparing to govern.

First, "...if they simply prove trump wrong."
And then, "I don’t need anything proven or disproven."
You keep flipping those goalposts from end to end.

In any case, if Trump has something worthy of being proven/disproven then he needs to take it to courts. If he doesn't, be pissed at Trump. Biden has done his job, he won the election and is preparing to govern.

im not flipping goalposts, sorry I wasn’t clear enough in my first post for you and should have said “if they simply prove trump wrong thru an audit like that guy in rdlclads Twitter wants.”

Just seems like a massive opportunity for Biden to stomp a mudhole in trump/repubs, steal some voters, earn some trust/unify Americans and move forward. I personally don’t care what dems or trump do at this point.

i did get a chuckle out of your second paragraph though, you’re trying way too hard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT