ADVERTISEMENT

PrO-LiFe

I have read them. Have you? Apparently not.

Let's look at the Women’s Health Protection Act of 2022:

SEC. 4. PERMITTED SERVICES.
(a) General Rule.--A health care provider has a statutory right under this Act to provide abortion services, and may provide abortion
services, and that provider's patient has a corresponding right to receive such services, without any of the following limitations or
requirements:

(8) A prohibition on abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure.
(9) A prohibition on abortion after fetal viability when, I
n the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health.
(10) A limitation on a health care provider's ability to provide immediate abortion services when that health care p
rovider believes, based on the good-faith medical judgment of the provider, that delay would pose a risk to the patient's health.

That is from the bill. Here is what you stated yesterday:

So this bill does exactly what you claim to support. It allows abortion after fetal viability only when the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health. It does not restrict states from regulating elective abortion after fetal viability apart from when the mother's life and health are at risk. It cearly does not attempt to make all abortions legal up to birth.

So why do you continue to repeat the misleading/false right-wing talking point about this bill and Democrats?

H.R.8296 - Women’s Health Protection Act of 2022
Bless your heart. Your supposedly an attorney and you can’t see how the law leaves open the likely abuse and allows abortion up to birth for convenience? SMFH. While it may fool you it doesn’t fool me.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Bless your heart. Your supposedly an attorney and you can’t see how the law leaves open the likely abuse and allows abortion up to birth for convenience? SMFH. While it may fool you it doesn’t fool me.
The text from the bill (that you hadn't read) is rather clear. Again:

(8) A prohibition on abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure.
(9) A prohibition on abortion after fetal viability when, In the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health.

This text aligns with your own position, as stated earlier on this thread:
My apologies for not making it clear, I thought even the biggest moron would assume the health of the mother would be throughout the pregnancy. My mistake.

No where in this bill does it state that all abortions must be allowed up to birth. Your assertion that Democrats wanted to allow abortions up to birth in this bill was misleading and false.

You have now been given the truth. Will you continue to repeat the false talking points you have been fed or will you man up for once and admit the nonsense you keep repeating is misleading and false?

Take your own advice for once . . .
Sure I could be accused of supporting abortion up to birth by those with extreme views but they have no credibility with me.

The abortion rate and totals had consistently tracked downward for decades until the Trump administration.

WrOnG SiDe oF HiStoRY

carry on
I want to roll around in that brain that is so intelligent. Man I am so glad we are pals.

Notice not one person in this thread ever brought up the "fetus" rights. Only a male or females rights. Wait what only male and females can reproduce. But what is a female? Should women's sports only allow women who can reproduce to compete?

I want to roll around in that brain that is so intelligent. Man I am so glad we are pals.

Notice not one person in this thread ever brought up the "fetus" rights. Only a male or females rights. Wait what only male and females can reproduce. But what is a female? Should women's sports only allow women who can reproduce to compete?

Show me in the US Constitution where “fetus” is mentioned. Now do the same for “born”. Then find a case beyond Laci and Conner’s Law that provides rights to the fetus.

carry on

Show me in the US Constitution where “fetus” is mentioned. Now do the same for “born”. Then find a case beyond Laci and Conner’s Law that provides rights to the fetus.

carry on
My morals go beyond the constitution first and foremost pal. Sad statement pal and your better than that mankind is better than that.

Reactions: AC2020
The text from the bill (that you hadn't read) is rather clear. Again:

(9) A prohibition on abortion after fetal viability when, In the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health.

This text aligns with your own position, as stated earlier on this thread:

No where in this bill does it state that all abortions must be allowed up to birth. Your assertion that Democrats wanted to allow abortions up to birth in this bill was misleading and false.

You have now been given the truth. Will you continue to repeat the false talking points you have been fed or will you man up for once and admit the nonsense you keep repeating is misleading and false?

Take your own advice for once . . .
When Bill is mentioned I think Bill as in Clinton. 😂

Clinton ever lost his V card? Oh I am kidding pal I love ya. You man whore out there killing your offspring I mean dna I mean fetus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT