ADVERTISEMENT

PrO-LiFe

If a man wanted to raise a child he made while a women said it was ok to bust a nut all up in those gut but she wanted to kill it who has rights?

If a man wanted to raise a child he made while a women said it was ok to bust a nut all up in those gut but she wanted to kill it who has rights?
Ths couple spent time and treasure to get pregnant. At 4 months her water broke and she was rotting from the inside out. You however want to pretend the story that she was attempting to use abortion as birth control? GTFO.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Ths couple spent time and treasure to get pregnant. At 4 months her water broke and she was rotting from the inside out. You however want to pretend the story that she was attempting to use abortion as birth control? GTFO.
Didn't answer the question. This lady rotted out then? I didn't read my pal links post.

Human Rights Baby GIF by Kissing Sisters

They’re all chickensh!ts…not a one read the article. The ignorance oozes forth from every post in this thread. Their natural PrO-LiFe Pavlovian defense mechanisms kicked in and they sprang into action per usual. Facts be damned lol

carry on

It took a year and a half of fertility treatments before she became pregnant in spring 2022.

But when Zurawski's water broke just four months into her pregnancy, she would have to wait until she was "sick enough" to get an abortion, due to the tricky wording of Texas laws.

When she finally got the procedure — three days after her water broke — Zurawski had a 103-degree fever and a raging bacterial infection. She narrowly survived the ordeal, but her uterus was left scarred from the infection.

"Amanda almost died. That's not pro-life," her husband, Josh Zurawski, told CNN. "Amanda will have challenges in the future having more kids. That's not pro-life." (wasn't this already the case? hum)

Despite the doctor's certainty that the fetus would not survive, Zurawski would have to wait to terminate the pregnancy. At 18 weeks, she was too far along for doctors to legally induce labor — unless her life was at risk. (hahahahaha)

Zurawski said she faces months of procedures to remove the scar tissue and assess the harm done to her reproductive system.

"We don't know yet whether the baby we want more than anything will ever be possible," she wrote for the Meteor.

(WOW LOTS OF FACTS THERE @ClintonDavidScott )

JV mansplaining forced nonviable pregnancy until sepsis threshold is just approached…or met…or exceeded. Hard to decipher, honestly. Yikes. Another hot take.

Rinse, repeat

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
JV mansplaining forced nonviable pregnancy until sepsis threshold is just approached…or met…or exceeded. Hard to decipher, honestly. Yikes. Another hot take.

Rinse, repeat

carry on
No I think I trust her doctor knew when to pull the baby and not lose the lady. Weird my wife would die for a child in her womb Champ. I have a boss bitch by my side who would absolutely make your dick turn inside out if I unleased her on you with this issue.

for the record I read Clintons article called it fonder, and his only retort is I am man. I missed where Toon became a women

In yore world is it always a problem of the woman's fertility?
i come from a weird liability world loved that line. has nothing with the murdering I also wouldn't call this abortion but a miscarriage personally.

The fetus is not viable. The threat of death is upon the woman, but let's get CCG and a couple of other folks together to decide if/when she can have an inevitable, necessary procedure. Is that what you are looking for CCG?
I would agree yer folks shouldn't be allowed to create. "KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?". 😂

i come from a weird liability world loved that line. has nothing with the murdering I also wouldn't call this abortion but a miscarriage personally.
It doesn’t matter what you would personally define it as, JV…

“But when Zurawski's water broke just four months into her pregnancy, she would have to wait until she was "sick enough" to get an abortion, due to the tricky wording of Texas laws.

Two Texas laws have virtually outlawed abortion: the ban after six weeks gestation, which applies even in cases of rape or incest; and a "trigger ban" that enacted criminal penalties for abortion providers post-Roe, with narrow exemptions when the pregnant person's life is at risk.”

Any criticism of pRo-LiFe Republicans here???

carry on

• Haha
@davidallen
@ClintonDavidScott

Take a look at this link from the Texas Law Library. I think an abortion would have been legal for this lady. Human reproduction is certainly a “major bodily function”. I have no doubt that the doctors told this lady that an abortion would be illegal. Makes me wonder if these doctors have ever taken the time to actually do a little reading up on such an important topic.

Let me know what you think after reading the pasted excerpt below. I am genuinely interested in your opinion on how the law would apply in this case.

Abortions Prohibited, With Certain Exceptions​

Abortion is banned under Chapter 170A of the Texas Health & Safety Code except in certain narrow circumstances. Chapter 170A also lists both criminal, civil, and professional penalties for performing prohibited abortions.

Section 170A.002 prohibits a person from performing, inducing, or attempting an abortion. There are exceptions for situations in which the life or health of the pregnant patient is at risk. These exceptions are in subsection (b) of Section 170A.002. Three factors are listed:

• A licensed physician must perform the abortion.
  • The patient must have a life-threatening condition and be at risk of death or "substantial impairment of a major bodily function" if the abortion is not performed. "Substantial impairment of a major bodily function" is not defined in this chapter.
  • The physician must try to save the life of the fetus unless this would increase the risk of the pregnant patient's death or impairment.
These exceptions do not apply in certain cases. One example is where the pregnant patient's risk of death or impairment arises from a risk of suicide or self-harm, according to subsection (c) of Section 170A.002.

This chapter does not apply in situations where a fetus accidentally dies or is injured due to medical treatment. This statement is found in subsection (d) of Section 170A.002.

@davidallen
@ClintonDavidScott

Take a look at this link from the Texas Law Library. I think an abortion would have been legal for this lady. Human reproduction is certainly a “major bodily function”. I have no doubt that the doctors told this lady that an abortion would be illegal. Makes me wonder if these doctors have ever taken the time to actually do a little reading up on such an important topic.

Let me know what you think after reading the pasted excerpt below. I am genuinely interested in your opinion on how the law would apply in this case.

Abortions Prohibited, With Certain Exceptions​

Abortion is banned under Chapter 170A of the Texas Health & Safety Code except in certain narrow circumstances. Chapter 170A also lists both criminal, civil, and professional penalties for performing prohibited abortions.

Section 170A.002 prohibits a person from performing, inducing, or attempting an abortion. There are exceptions for situations in which the life or health of the pregnant patient is at risk. These exceptions are in subsection (b) of Section 170A.002. Three factors are listed:

• A licensed physician must perform the abortion.
  • The patient must have a life-threatening condition and be at risk of death or "substantial impairment of a major bodily function" if the abortion is not performed. "Substantial impairment of a major bodily function" is not defined in this chapter.
  • The physician must try to save the life of the fetus unless this would increase the risk of the pregnant patient's death or impairment.
These exceptions do not apply in certain cases. One example is where the pregnant patient's risk of death or impairment arises from a risk of suicide or self-harm, according to subsection (c) of Section 170A.002.

This chapter does not apply in situations where a fetus accidentally dies or is injured due to medical treatment. This statement is found in subsection (d) of Section 170A.002.

Can you imagine a scenario in which the determination of…

might become a serious issue due to vagueness???

carry on

• Haha

carry on
It seems to me it is left to the doctor to decide if the law is applicable. One doctor might say he can’t perform this abotion while another would say of course he can. Maybe the lady could have shopped around to find a doctor who said her condition allows for it and she might not have had her life turned upside down. In any case it was a tragic situation.

carry on
Do you think human reproduction is a major bodily function?

Did this lady’s condition inflict a substantial impairment to this major bodily function?

I am a pro-life guy, but my interpretation of this law would have permitted a legal abortion in this case.

Do you think human reproduction is a major bodily function?

Did this lady’s condition inflict a substantial impairment to this major bodily function?

I am a pro-life guy, but my interpretation of this law would have permitted a legal abortion in this case.

Doctors in this case following your interpretation of the law would’ve landed them in jail. They had to tell her to go home to LiTeRaL LeE have to let a nonviable pregnancy decompose into infection and get sick enough for it to be life-threatening and permanently damage her reproductive system.

Do you now see the fvckedupedness surrounding the language of this law???

carry on

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT