ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden gives callous response to mother who lost children

He had an opportunity to say something graceful and meaningful to the mother and he chuckled instead.
Because President Biden was talking about Marjorie Taylor Green, not the mother. Listen to all of his comments. It is very clear what Biden was doing.

I don’t give a rat’s behind about MTG beside the fact she’s very much opposed to America’s provocation and involvement in the Ukrainian proxy war. I give her a heartfelt two thumbs up on that. I don’t think she’s “stupid” as you want to imply.
This isn't about Ukraine. This is about Greene's comments about Biden being responsible for the deaths of these two young men who died in 2020. Stop trying to change the subject lol.

There you go. Glad to see you aren't afraid to show your true colors.

So Greene's comments about Biden were not stupid or callus. Yet, when Biden dares to respond to Greene's comments, you throw a hissy fit, lie about what he is saying, and claim he is being callous and classless.🤣🤣

One just can't make this crap up lol. All Lonesome Dan has is selective fake outrage and lies. More of the same from him, just a different day.

Last edited:
Isn't Biden the President, why should he give a shit what MTG says.
Because Greene is a member of Congress making insane comments and flat out lying. It was great to see Biden call her out for her craziness. And he did it with a chuckle lol.

And no I don't give a shit what MTG says
Exactly. You have no problem with her falsely attacking the President and blaming him for deaths he had nothing to do with. No problem with her politicizing the deaths of these two young men to attack Biden.

Yet, when Biden responds to her insanity, you have a meltdown and claim he is the one being callous and heartless.🤣🤣

Seriously man, wipe the egg of your face. Drop the selective fake outrage. And stop being so easily manipulated.

Because President Biden was talking about Marjorie Taylor Green, not the mother. Listen to all of his comments. It is very clear what Biden was doing.

This isn't about Ukraine. This is about Greene's comments about Biden being responsible for the deaths of these two young men who died in 2020. Stop trying to change the subject lol.
No, it *isn’t* about MTG. It’s about Joe Biden’s cold indifference to a mother’s agony. He could have said something to her or about her, but he chuckled instead. The man has no class.

No, it isn’t about Ukraine either. The comment was in reference to my indifference to the woman you so desperately want to make the focus of the thread, indifference to her except for her anti-war attitude.

Joe Biden exhibited the same thoughtless attitude toward the mother that the red head on The View expressed toward the victims of East Palestine, a complete lack of caring of what happened. He had a chance to show some class but decided to laugh about it instead. The man has no class.

Because Greene is a member of Congress making insane comments and flat out lying. It was great to see Biden call her out for her craziness. And he did it with a chuckle lol.

Oh now you care about Congressmen or woman lying? Haven't seen your concerns with the numerous Democrat lies. How about Adam Schiff and his lies? January 6th Committee is being show as liars on TV right now. You are like a dog that doesn't learn to quit shitting on the carpet afer having his nose rubbed in it.
Exactly. You have no problem with her falsely attacking the President and blaming him for deaths he had nothing to do with. No problem with her politicizing the deaths of these two young men to attack Biden.
How many have died from Fentanyl overdoses under Biden? Has he done anything to secure the border? Has he done anything to slow down the smuggling of Fentanyl over the board? No he hasn't done anything in fact his border policy is allowing the Cartels to flood this country with it. Instead of Border patrol agents patrolling the border they are forced to be nursemaids to millions that have entered the country due to Biden's open border policies.
Yet, when Biden responds to her insanity, you have a meltdown and claim he is the one being callous and heartless.🤣🤣
Once again you are wrong, I not melting down, I'm laughing at you and those like you defending what was obviously a stupid comment from Biden.
Seriously man, wipe the egg of your face. Drop the selective fake outrage. And stop being so easily manipulated.
LMAO, I'm enjoying your double standards.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Very Christian of you.
The only perfect man was nailed to the cross I am not this why I need Christ. Thanks for point out Christianity David. Lol I love how well school non believers are it might be the single funniest thing the left does. Well is fake but don’t say I sin. Why do you all care?

Oh now you care about Congressmen or woman lying? Haven't seen your concerns with the numerous Democrat lies. How about Adam Schiff and his lies? January 6th Committee is being show as liars on TV right now. You are like a dog that doesn't learn to quit shitting on the carpet afer having his nose rubbed in it.

How many have died from Fentanyl overdoses under Biden? Has he done anything to secure the border? Has he done anything to slow down the smuggling of Fentanyl over the board? No he hasn't done anything in fact his border policy is allowing the Cartels to flood this country with it. Instead of Border patrol agents patrolling the border they are forced to be nursemaids to millions that have entered the country due to Biden's open border policies.

Once again you are wrong, I not melting down, I'm laughing at you and those like you defending what was obviously a stupid comment from Biden.

LMAO, I'm enjoying your double standards.
Flailing. LOL.

Reactions: my_2cents
No, it *isn’t* about MTG. It’s about Joe Biden’s cold indifference to a mother’s agony.
What about Greene's cold indifference to a mother's agony by politicizing that mother's grief to falsely attack Biden? You have no problem with this, do you?🙄

Again, selective fake outrage from you.

but he chuckled instead.
Biden chuckled at Greene. Heck, the audience was laughing at Greene. And rightfully so.

The comment was in reference to my indifference to the woman you so desperately want to make the focus of the thread, indifference to her except for her anti-war attitude.
The woman (Greene) was the focus of President Biden's comments. So yes, it should be the focus of this thread. The tweet in the original post has clearly been shown as misleading.

Yet, you just keep doubling down with the lies. Showing how easily you are manipulated and how you refuse to admit when you have egg all over your face.

Joe Biden exhibited the same thoughtless attitude toward the mother
See. You just keep pushing the lie.

Biden was talking about Greene's comments, not the mother. And you know this by now.

The only perfect man was nailed to the cross I am not this why I need Christ. Thanks for point out Christianity David. Lol I love how well school non believers are it might be the single funniest thing the left does. Well is fake but don’t say I sin. Why do you all care?
Political slight of hand. The Illusion.

Also if you aren’t not trying to stop the evil drug from coming in and instead look to blame the guy before. Lol then there is a problem. Trump Trump. She doesn’t want your sons dead dumb ****s.

I'm confused. Is it scriptual to say "repent motherfukkkka" or not?

What about Greene's cold indifference to a mother's agony by politicizing that mother's grief to falsely attack Biden? You have no problem with this, do you?🙄

Again, selective fake outrage from you.

Biden chuckled at Greene. Heck, the audience was laughing at Greene. And rightfully so.

The woman (Greene) was the focus of President Biden's comments. So yes, it should be the focus of this thread. The tweet in the original post has clearly been shown as misleading.

Yet, you just keep doubling down with the lies. Showing how easily you are manipulated and how you refuse to admit when you have egg all over your face.

See. You just keep pushing the lie.

Biden was talking about Greene's comments, not the mother. And you know this by now.
The one thing we can all agree on is MTG is a dumbass.

At least you have the benefit of being high. I'm just trying to get some stuff done and stupidly headed down this rabbit hole for what I thought would be just a good laugh or two. Enjoy the buzz JV!
Did I say that? The lady in the video I didn’t watch I have no clue about. Jesus will judge her one day like all of us.

Oh now you care about Congressmen or woman lying? Haven't seen your concerns with the numerous Democrat lies. How about Adam Schiff and his lies?
Wait a minute now, according to your Greene standard, no one should care about a member of Congress lying, especially the President.

Are you now amending your standard?🤣🤣

January 6th Committee is being show as liars on TV right now.
You seriously need to watch something besides Fox News lol.

How many have died from Fentanyl overdoses under Biden?
How many died under Trump? Were you worried about this issue when Trump was President? How many threads did you start blaming Trump for the problem?

When these two young men (that Greene used to attack Biden) died in 2020, did you blame Trump for their deaths? Do you now?

Or are we simply seeing selective fake outrage right now from you? Double standards and all that.

Synthetic Opioid Overdose Deaths Soared While Trump Was President

...When these two young men (that Greene used to attack Biden) died in 2020, did you blame Trump for their deaths? Do you now?

Or are we simply seeing selective fake outrage right now from you? Double standards and all that.

That's the point isn't it. Laughing at the dumbasses ITT isn't the same as laughing at the death of these folks. Perhaps just a tad bit too nuanced for the QOP Simpletons.

There you go. Glad to see you aren't afraid to show your true colors.

So Greene's comments about Biden were not stupid or callus. Yet, when Biden dares to respond to Greene's comments, you throw a hissy fit, lie about what he is saying, and claim he is being callous and classless.🤣🤣

One just can't make this crap up lol. All Lonesome Dan has is selective fake outrage and lies. More of the same from him, just a different day.
No outrage, fake or otherwise. Just the facts: Joe Biden has no class. MTG was a politician doing what politicians do to each other. It’s like how Joe Biden accuses Trump and his supporters of being racist white nationalists. A professional politician needs to have very thick skin. Biden let a little of his own tactics turned against him get him flustered. He could have said something supportive to the bereaved mother, but chose to focus on himself instead. He’s without class.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Wait a minute now, according to your Greene standard, no one should care about a member of Congress lying, especially the President.
You are the one crying about a Congresswoman lying, I'm just rubbing your nose in your double standard.
Are you now amending your standard?🤣🤣
Congressmen and women shouldn't lie. I don't give MTG any credibility, which is why I don't give a shit what she says.
You seriously need to watch something besides Fox News lol.
I like watching MSNBC and occasionally CNN, it's like comedy hour with their takes on everything.
How many died under Trump? Were you worried about this issue when Trump was President? How many threads did you start blaming Trump for the problem?
Actually yes, I have friends that have lost children/grand children to it. I've learned quite a bit from one of our friends as she is heavily involved in the awareness program.
When these two young men (that Greene used to attack Biden) died in 2020, did you blame Trump for their deaths? Do you now?
Wasn't aware of her situation until recently but I'm very familiar with the deaths of some of our friends.

I guess you leftist should have attacked Trump on it. From my recollection it wasn't in the media.

• Haha
That's the point isn't it. Laughing at the dumbasses ITT isn't the same as laughing at the death of these folks. Perhaps just a tad bit too nuanced for the QOP Simpletons.
I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, so to speak, by claiming it is too nuanced for them. But I have a hard time doing that.

I think they understand all of this perfectly well. I think they are just content with pushing the lies and misinformation so they can maintain the narrative they are being fed. They simply can't admit they are being so easily manipulated. To do so would cause their whole house of cards to come crumbling down.

Last edited:
MTG was a politician doing what politicians do to each other.
Ok, and Biden was simply laughing at Greene for her insane and false comments.

So why are you all upset at Biden? Why the fake selective outrage? Why are you claiming he is callous and classless yet defending Greene?

Biden let a little of his own tactics turned against him get him flustered.
Biden wasn't flustered. He was literally laughing at Greene along with the audience. He was exposing Greene's hypocrisy and falsehoods. Come on man, wake up.

Man, you really do live in an alternate reality, don't you? No wonder you are wrong all the time. You have no ability to recognize what is really going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT