ADVERTISEMENT

Predict The Results Of The Virginia Governor Election

We don't even have to wait for Youngkin to win...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-youngkin-white-backlash-critical-race-theory

Too predictable. And damn funny.
Where do you think he got his "prediction" from lol?

Sabato is of course right, although if Youngkin wins, I wouldn't say it is solely based upon white blacklash . No doubt though the right did a good job of using racist dog whistles like CRT to scare their white voters. And CRT isn't even taught in VA schools!🤣🤣

Need an example of this??...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From the article...

"The McAuliffe campaign had no comprehensive pro-worker economic message against a literal private equity magnate. It had no positive message on what the next four years would be like for Virginians. It had no rebuttal to Republican race-baiting bull----. Put simply: it was a campaign designed to fail.

"This was a controlled experiment for what NOT to do in 2022. This is is what it looks like when Democrats get caught flat-footed and let Republicans dictate the terms of the debate by manufacturing a fake ‘education crisis.’ It does not have to be this way. There is still time to adopt an inclusive economic message that crowds out racist dog whistles. There is still time to go on offense and fight for the very voters who powered Democratic victories in 2020.
"

Well said! Exactly right. Hopefully, the "Clinton Democrats" got the message.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us about the FBI folks that handled the Clinton email investigation. All of them were awarded for their awesome investigation, I assume?

And it's no shock you'd be white knighting Benghazi and Fast and Furious. You seem to gravitate toward fvckups. How's Hunter's art sales going?
Were there any indictments? Did I miss something? Please do throw those onto our list...

252524811_142949551400420_2540089773179189173_n.jpg

Well...

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-b9b3c7ef398d00d5dfee9170d66cefec

Shall I continue, Mr. White Guilt Allen? Oh, and BTW, there's still an active investigation into the muh russia bullshit you lapped up like the obedient lapdog you've become. Shall we visit who is the first to get indicted from that investigation?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please do. I had forgotten about Clinesmith. Keep digging super sleuth!

Good to see that all that time, effort, expense from Durham is paying off. Clean it up...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT