ADVERTISEMENT

Ponca dan, my 2 cents

Nobody has said Christ will win. This about bigger picture and indy voters. Him running his mouth and always at war with someone turns them away from him.

The rest you have become a bunch of conditioned sheep. Everything is fake new or a lie that you will not believe.
I wonder how many of those independents are turned off by the MSM running their mouths and always at war with DeSantis?

Look what I found

"A new poll shows Gov. Ron DeSantis may be in trouble with independent voters.

Impact Research released new polling that shows Gov. Ron DeSantis remains a favorite for re-election. He leads Democratic nominee Charlie Crist by 5 percentage points. But that 51% to 46% advantage is within the poll’s 3.5 percentage point margin of error, which applies to each candidate’s share of the vote.

The survey finds DeSantis’ divisive reputation still could expose him to trouble in the General Election. That’s because independent voters strongly dislike the incumbent Republican. Voters without party affiliation break for Crist 52% compared to DeSantis’ 39%."

They ran for the damn hills
I'm not prepared yet to say the Independents are definitely running for the hills from DeSantis. This is just one poll after all. The possibility is clearly there though, and again, Crist presents the best option for Democrats to pull those potential Independents this year.

What I found the most interesting about this poll was how DeSantis' support drops below 50% when voters are informed of his position on abortion. This appears to be an issue that Crist is going to talk a lot about moving forward.

Surprised it’s just 5 points I’ll say…

Anyone who has been following this race isn't surprised by this poll. There have been polls showing Crist defeating DeSantis, although those polls are a little dated now.

With that said, it is wise to remember this is a Democratic poll and one that 538 ranks at a B/C. It also gives DeSantis a 5 point lead, which is decent at this point. He remains the favorite.

84 million did not vote for Biden.

Most did.

But millions more voted against Trump.
Someone gets it.👍

I agree that there were millions who voted more against Trump than for Biden. Same will hold true in '24 if Trump is again the Republican nominee.

Anyone who has been following this race isn't surprised by this poll. There have been polls showing Crist defeating DeSantis, although those polls are a little dated now.

With that said, it is wise to remember this is a Democratic poll and one that 538 ranks at a B/C. It also gives DeSantis a 5 point lead, which is decent at this point. He remains the favorite.
I think Desantis wins anywhere from 4-7 points

a lot can happen in 2 months too

Heh heh, gets it? 🤣
I agree there were millions of anti-Trump votes in the last election. But I disagree it would happen again in 2024 if it’s Trump/Biden. I think several million of those anti-Trump voters are seeing how Biden is running things and thinking to themselves that they made a big mistake in 2020, and even though they find Trump to be personally repugnant they will prefer his repugnance to Biden’s unhinged incompetence. That being said I fervently hope neither one wins their party’s nomination.

I agree there were millions of anti-Trump votes in the last election. But I disagree it would happen again in 2024 if it’s Trump/Biden. I think several million of those anti-Trump voters are seeing how Biden is running things and thinking to themselves that they made a big mistake in 2020, and even though they find Trump to be personally repugnant they will prefer his repugnance to Biden’s unhinged incompetence. That being said I fervently hope neither one wins their party’s nomination.
Who'd rather have my man?

I think several million of those anti-Trump voters are seeing how Biden is running things and thinking to themselves that they made a big mistake in 2020, and even though they find Trump to be personally repugnant they will prefer his repugnance to Biden’s unhinged incompetence.
This is very similar to the argument you were making in 2020 about why Trump would beat Biden (after predicting, of course, that Biden would be denied the nomination he won or step aside after the first debate over incompetence issues).

Reactions: davidallen
Speaking of intelligence, did you mean "chambers" (not talking about Marilyn here @SlobberBob so keep your d in your pants)? Odd that you don't understand there is a House and a Senate that together comprise the two chambers of the legislative branch.
The good news is he always has you to eagerly correct his mistakes.

This is very similar to the argument you were making in 2020 about why Trump would beat Biden (after predicting, of course, that Biden would be denied the nomination he won or step aside after the first debate over incompetence issues).
You make a good point, but the difference between 2020 and 2024 is that in 2024 people will have experienced the degradation of society brought on by the Biden administrstion, while in 2020 they had no idea what was in store for them “Fool me once, shame on you …”

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Speaking of intelligence, did you mean "chambers" (not talking about Marilyn here @SlobberBob so keep your d in your pants)? Odd that you don't understand there is a House and a Senate that together comprise the two chambers of the legislative branch.
I am well aware. What I'm not sure of is scoring order of you and your pal on this thread on an intelligence quotient exercise. You and your pal would score at the bottom. I've got questions 2012Bearcat, soonerinlOUisiana, Tulsaaggieson, iasooner2000, UTandtheDCBand have answered on these pages you can't answer in your wildest dreams unless you have memos from these members.

• Haha
I am well aware. What I'm not sure of is scoring order of you and your pal on this thread on an intelligence quotient exercise. You and your pal would score at the bottom. I've got questions 2012Bearcat, soonerinlOUisiana, Tulsaaggieson, iasooner2000, UTandtheDCBand have answered on these pages you can't answer in your wildest dreams unless you have memos from these members.
JimmyBob. The expected response from the twin. I caught it before you.

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBob
Somebody needs to go check on Whari. The militia training is getting hotter with the election getting close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT