ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE come to Homecoming and Hoops...

Orange Jennyslipper

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2005
...at least the hoops part. I've been lucky enough to see several practices and a refereed scrimmage. I guarantee you will like what you see. If there is any way you can get here next Friday, the 28th, at 9 p.m., please do so.

Things were beginning to click today in 5-on-5. Passes are made for a purpose: get the ball to a wide-open man and drain it, not dick around until someone has to force up a desperation shot. The defense works to deny the pass, deny the shot and beat your ass to the board.

SFA went to the NCAA's with the smallest teams but were ranked 11th, 12th and 29th in rebounding the three times they went. This staff understands that bigs are nice, but knows rebounds can be EARNED in other ways.

Many people on this board have been talking about players they have never seen, or haven't seen since HS highlight clips.

Let's all get on the same page and discuss what we see instead of what we imagine to be true. I bought an extra pair of tix today after slowly letting six go over the last five years. This coaching staff is the real deal and this team will shock you.

I'm sorry for getting preachy. I just cannot wait for everyone to see what I've seen and for this season to get underway. At the rate this team has been improving, in another 10 days it will be well worth the effort to come see them.

It's about to get real around here. 17!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News