ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic timeline for "impact" transfers??

Adman513

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Yukon
I know it's not fair, and I'm trying to follow @woodlandpoke's advice of "trust the coaches/give it time," but I'm unrealistically impatient! It makes it worse that BG and JS have already committed elsewhere--not just that we lost them (I get it--bags of $$ for Garrison at the 11th hour and whatever was on Small's mind to leave), but the fact that other schools are signing high-impact guys while we're getting role players so far just compounds the concern over lack of commits. I know there's a reference made in another thread about "Lutz is taking his time to find guys that will buy into his defensive-minded, high commitment" mindset, which I definitely admire.

However...

For those of us who are ridiculously checking this board and/or pressing F5 multiple times a day hoping to see "New Commit" news about a guy who averaged 17 ppg, shoots 44% from 3--is there at least a timeline to expect when some of these kinds of high caliber guys will commit? Will we just not hear squat until it happens? Will we hear "so-and-so visited; will decide by X date" at least?

I'm not bitching about Lutz or his strategy, nor am I complaining about any specific posters on the board---I admit I'm just starved (like we all are) for some positive, hopeful information to make me think our climb out of this miserable basketball cellar will begin next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News