ADVERTISEMENT

People who don't return their grocery carts are the worst

Mandeville, LA. Tell them it’s the guy in the Louisiana Sportsman Edition Silverado with the “Tuck Fexas” window sticker.
kermit-druggie.gif

I’m curious. Where did this social contract come from that you’re supposed to bring a shopping buggy to a corral just because the store wants you to? I want ribeyes to cost $1.00/lb, but if I go demand that of the store manager, he’s going to tell me to go pound sand. Sorry chief, but I’m not walking an extra 20 feet to a buggy corral for Brookshire’s benefit after I’ve already paid for my groceries. (Or Albertsons, Walmart, Costco, etc).
Common sense and decency

Common sense and decency
Not all stores have cart corrals, and few had them until about 20-30 years ago. Do/did their owners and customers not possess common sense and decency? (Hint: yes, of course they do). Why do corporate merchants suddenly get to determine common sense and decency by putting out a cart corral? Sorry folks, but I’m not going to change my ways just to appease some big box store, or a bunch of nosy-body Karenistas. It really is beginning to look like shopping cart virtue signaling has replaced mask virtue signaling.

Not all stores have cart corrals, and few had them until about 20-30 years ago. Do/did their owners and customers not possess common sense and decency? (Hint: yes, of course they do). Why do corporate merchants suddenly get to determine common sense and decency by putting out a cart corral? Sorry folks, but I’m not going to change my ways just to appease some big box store, or a bunch of nosy-body Karenistas. It really is beginning to look like shopping cart virtue signaling has replaced mask virtue signaling.
Oh the stores don’t decide it. That’s where that common sense comes into play

If the store doesn’t make that decision, then the “rule” doesn’t exist, because the only other party to the contract is the customer.
That’s like saying a store made the decision not to allow a patron to shit on the floor. It’s just implied by society.

Sure you do. The cartel sells them to you, right?
Lol nope I sell them to them boss. Guns don’t move north they go south it’s the dope that goes north. If I want something the cartel might deliver it but they ain’t buying it. Brandon restocked the panty and 20 years of connects made sure I don’t beg the cartel like a little dick chickenshit. I outlasted Chapo bud. Cartel can eat shit.

Lol nope I sell them to them boss. Guns don’t move north they go south it’s the dope that goes north. If I want something the cartel might deliver it but they ain’t buying it. Brandon restocked the panty and 20 years of connects made sure I don’t beg the cartel like a little dick chickenshit. I outlasted Chapo bud. Cartel can eat shit.
Glad to see that Grand Theft Auto has more open-ended plot lines nowadays.

Glad to see that Grand Theft Auto has more open-ended plot lines nowadays.
What is Grand Theft Auto? You talking about the video game? I just have alexa in every room I don't play video games.

You know if you were a defense lawyer you would love me. Then again my guy puts the gloves on and goes to work and he likes first places finishes.

Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

SiL answered this question in under 3 minutes at the former SoonerSpinZone. SiL is an "idiot" with an IQ in the mid 140's or higher, along with Tulsaaggieson and iasooner2000.

driad and launch were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Only one of us in a class room of 56 answered correctly. I kinda, sorta suspect those mentioned here probably can't get this one. In casual conversation, I have known some to accidently answer this one correctly. Hint. Hint.
And two is still an irrational number, right?

Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

SiL answered this question in under 3 minutes at the former SoonerSpinZone. SiL is an "idiot" with an IQ in the mid 140's or higher, along with Tulsaaggieson and iasooner2000.

driad and launch were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Only one of us in a class room of 56 answered correctly. I kinda, sorta suspect those mentioned here probably can't get this one. In casual conversation, I have known some to accidently answer this one correctly. Hint. Hint.
Ensure, not insure.

Reactions: CowboyJD
It's the rare times the slow finds an error, gleeful reminders become incessant.
Same slow, IQ shit from you deserves nothing more than the same reminder that you're not as smart as you claim.

A same trick pony necessitates only a same single reminder that the pony's trick isn't impressive.

Same slow, IQ shit from you deserves nothing more than the same reminder that you're not as smart as you claim.

A same trick pony necessitates only a same single reminder that the pony's trick isn't impressive.
The slow sees a test or a question he can't answer as trick or silly. The bright sees a test or a question he can't answer as a challenge.

I'll say it again. I'm an idiot compared to James Woods. I score in the "low" range of Geena Davis. And you?

I answered this question correctly in a test session. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner1 answered correctly on these pages. Without Iasooner1's memo, I'm betting you can't. Shock us.

There are other question appearing on these pages designed to measure one's ability to reason. Surprise us.

The slow sees a test or a question he can't answer as trick or silly. The bright sees a test or a question he can't answer as a challenge.

I'll say it again. I'm an idiot compared to James Woods. I score in the "low" range of Geena Davis. And you?

I answered this question correctly in a test session. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner1 answered correctly on these pages. Without Iasooner1's memo, I'm betting you can't. Shock us.

There are other question appearing on these pages designed to measure one's ability to reason. Surprise us.
And two is still an irrelevant number.

A one trick pony necessitates only the same single reminder that the pony's trick isn't impressive.

Yes the one glaring fact I take from JD’s posts is that he’s slow.
I find amusement in watching the board's slow six trying to out duel each other trying to prove who would score lowest in an IQ test session. Most of the time I see Sys. Then a pal will pop up and try to prove me wrong.

And of course, from your posts, it is evident to the majority you would score far higher in a test session than JD.

Appreciate the sentiment. But for the tornado in New Orleans, the storm was not nearly as serious as expected.
Good deal. I have some accounts down your way and weather always makes me nervous down there for them. Sounded like there wasn't too much damage. I just saw a news blip before going to bed about a big tornado in NO.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
Appreciate the sentiment. But for the tornado in New Orleans, the storm was not nearly as serious as expected.
I'm glad #2 grandson shipped out of Madisonville to Waco. We always got nervous when New Awleans had shaky weather. Grandkids sold their Madisonville house for a profit in under 48 hours. They lived there for 20 months.

My biggest LA disappointment? Finding the Flying J Church's Chicken near Baton Rouge replaced by a Subway, This Church's was the nation's finest in it's day.

The finest Jack in the Box was in Santa Nella, CA, east of Gay Bay on I-5.

And two is still an irrelevant number.

A one trick pony necessitates only the same single reminder that the pony's trick isn't impressive.
Let him prove something to himself on the ostateillustrated free board. He is obviously searching for something .

Reactions: CowboyJD
Let him prove something to himself on the ostateillustrated free board. He is obviously searching for something .
I let it slide most of the time because I have him on ignore, but sometimes I click the see ignored posts button because I'm only seeing the responses to posts of someone on my list and I get curious.

Then one trick pony....one simple response rears its ugly head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT