ADVERTISEMENT

People who don't return their grocery carts are the worst

I hope it gets caught on video when that little cvnt puts a flag/magnet on the wrong guy’s car. Looked like the dude had put the front wheels over the curb so the buggy wouldn’t roll into someone else’s car. That’s all the courtesy due.

BTW, “PLEASE return carts” is written in the permissive and therefore not a requirement.

I hope it gets caught on video when that little cvnt puts a flag/magnet on the wrong guy’s car. Looked like the dude had put the front wheels over the curb so the buggy wouldn’t roll into someone else’s car. That’s all the courtesy due.

BTW, “PLEASE return carts” is written in the permissive and therefore not a requirement.
I'm turning you in to the cart police!

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
I doubt that punk would ever try that shit in Louisiana or any other southern state. Just like PETA never took their air horns south of Delaware for deer season.
Im gonna buy some of those goofy car magnets and cheap flags and gonna bring them to Lousyanna just to irritate you!

Reactions: colcord
For a while, National/Real Superstore’s carts head a mechanism that would lock the cart to the one in front of it with a plug-in chain. To use the cart, you put a quarter inside a lever that would disconnect the chain. When you returned the cart to the corral, you’d plug the chain back in, reversing the lever, and getting your quarter back. I’m surprised I never saw those at any other stores. Some enterprising kids would hang out in the lot and return your cart for you if they could keep the quarter.

A friend sent me this last night (he’s the epitome of the sanctimonious BSG/NSG) after I shared your video. I am now even less inclined to return my cart to the corral. I can’t believe that this is such a burning issue for some people. Seriously? Savages? I guess I’ll be known as “Attila the Cart-Leaver” from now on. 🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and AC2020
For a while, National/Real Superstore’s carts head a mechanism that would lock the cart to the one in front of it with a plug-in chain. To use the cart, you put a quarter inside a lever that would disconnect the chain. When you returned the cart to the corral, you’d plug the chain back in, reversing the lever, and getting your quarter back. I’m surprised I never saw those at any other stores. Some enterprising kids would hang out in the lot and return your cart for you if they could keep the quarter.

Today's kids wouldn't walk ten feet to pick up a quarter on the ground much less round up carts for 25 cents each.

I really don’t see what the big deal is about leaving a shopping buggy in a parking lot. When I was a kid, supermarkets didn’t even have corrals for the carts. How did we ever survive such deprivation?

When I was a kid, or at least when I worked in a grocery store as a teenager, we carried the groceries to the car for the customer. Its yet another area where full service has become self service to save money.

Nope. Left them in the lot and the bag boys would go collect them.

“Return your damned cart!” Sure does feel an awful lot like “wear your damned mask!” And my response to both “movements” is to throw pennies at them.
I usually don’t yell at anyone I just go ahead and do my part then I do your part so someone else doesn’t have to.

I usually don’t yell at anyone I just go ahead and do my part then I do your part so someone else doesn’t have to.
I’m curious. Where did this social contract come from that you’re supposed to bring a shopping buggy to a corral just because the store wants you to? I want ribeyes to cost $1.00/lb, but if I go demand that of the store manager, he’s going to tell me to go pound sand. Sorry chief, but I’m not walking an extra 20 feet to a buggy corral for Brookshire’s benefit after I’ve already paid for my groceries. (Or Albertsons, Walmart, Costco, etc).

I’m curious. Where did this social contract come from that you’re supposed to bring a shopping buggy to a corral just because the store wants you to? I want ribeyes to cost $1.00/lb, but if I go demand that of the store manager, he’s going to tell me to go pound sand. Sorry chief, but I’m not walking an extra 20 feet to a buggy corral for Brookshire’s benefit after I’ve already paid for my groceries. (Or Albertsons, Walmart, Costco, etc).
The North wins again.

Reactions: CowboyJD
It’s not for the store’s benefit. Do you piss all over the toilet seat in a public place or refuse to flush your shit because you don’t owe the store anything?

It’s not for the store’s benefit. Do you piss all over the toilet seat in a public place or refuse to flush your shit because you don’t owe the store anything?
Nope. And I’m not seeing the similarity. To this day, there are still stores with no cart corrals and people just leave them in the lot. How are these stores and their customers able to survive? Oh the horror!!!!!

Here is something to blow your, self-absorbed mind. When I take my cart back to the return, I also straighten it up so the next person can just slid their cart right in and go on their day. I have had three friends come home from Afgan and Iraq and kill themselves. I don't do this for virtue signaling then it wouldn't be an honorable act. I do it because you never know how doing something little for a stranger could be the one thing that kept them alive that day. People like yourself make this world shittier. Do you open the door for strangers ever? You seem like a very angry bitter person. I hope you have some light come in your life and brighten up pal.

Here is something to blow your, self-absorbed mind. When I take my cart back to the return, I also straighten it up so the next person can just slid their cart right in and go on their day. I have had three friends come home from Afgan and Iraq and kill themselves. I don't do this for virtue signaling then it wouldn't be an honorable act. I do it because you never know how doing something little for a stranger could be the one thing that kept them alive that day. People like yourself make this world shittier. Do you open the door for strangers ever? You seem like a very angry bitter person. I hope you have some light come in your life and brighten up pal.
I never take a cart from the lot corral, and I’ve never seen anyone do that. Always from the front of the store. I’m not seeing what your friends’ PTSD has to do with this, but if their well-being hinges on someone returning a cart to a corral, they have serious problems that a cart corral won’t remedy.

And being a confessed troll, you’re in no position to lecture anyone about anger. No anger with me. I’m just some guy who’s going to keep doing what I’ve always done. If the herd has a problem with that, well, then, that’s unfortunate.

I never take a cart from the lot corral, and I’ve never seen anyone do that. Always from the front of the store. I’m not seeing what your friends’ PTSD has to do with this, but if their well-being hinges on someone returning a cart to a corral, they have serious problems that a cart corral won’t remedy.

And being a confessed troll, you’re in no position to lecture anyone about anger. No anger with me. I’m just some guy who’s going to keep doing what I’ve always done. If the herd has a problem with that, well, then, that’s unfortunate.
Went right over your little @Sunburnt Indian test passing brain. Not surprising. They didn't have PTSD from the carts you idiot but when someone is dealing with that a small act can help.

Shocker pal I take carts from the return and wheel it inside. Oh shit no he didn't.

Yes I troll pricks on this message board.

Went right over your little @Sunburnt Indian test passing brain. Not surprising. They didn't have PTSD from the carts you idiot but when someone is dealing with that a small act can help.

Shocker pal I take carts from the return and wheel it inside. Oh shit no he didn't.

Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

SiL answered this question in under 3 minutes at the former SoonerSpinZone. SiL is an "idiot" with an IQ in the mid 140's or higher, along with Tulsaaggieson and iasooner2000.

driad and launch were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Only one of us in a class room of 56 answered correctly. I kinda, sorta suspect those mentioned here probably can't get this one. In casual conversation, I have known some to accidently answer this one correctly. Hint. Hint.

• Haha
Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

SiL answered this question in under 3 minutes at the former SoonerSpinZone. SiL is an "idiot" with an IQ in the mid 140's or higher, along with Tulsaaggieson and iasooner2000.

driad and launch were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Only one of us in a class room of 56 answered correctly. I kinda, sorta suspect those mentioned here probably can't get this one. In casual conversation, I have known some to accidently answer this one correctly. Hint. Hint.
Do you type this everytime or is it saved like a copy and paste?

I type it every time. I sometimes find amusement with people referring to others as idiots. You might note I sometimes reply when you criticize my_20mils. Of course, my fashions vary between criticism and praise.
I always read your replies. I don't find you to be a mean person. We might disagree or you might think I am crazy on some issues and vis versa, but you seem like a good person at heart. I hope you know my banter with you is all in good fun.

Sorry, but I sometimes have trouble reading your broken English. My bad.

My grandma, what big virtues you have. (rolling eyes). Do you have a wrist band or lapel ribbon for that?
No virtues here I don't even expect after I hold the door that the next set will be held for me. In a sermon I was taught this lesson not from politics. It was a very enlightening sermon that kind of changed the way I went through my day. I guess my pay back will be when I get to heaven. You ever studied the lesson about Jesus washing the disciple's feet?

Hope my English was ok enough for you understand this post. I tried to type slow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT