ADVERTISEMENT

People Dan worships thread

This an actual ivy league student

A couple of things. The interviewer looks like he may be in high school, I wonder when the Gaza apartheid first came up on his radar. The majority of people in the world would tell you it doesn’t have much sympathy for Israel while it drops 2000 pound bombs on civilians, so to act like that’s a kooky opinion is kooky itself. I doubt there’s a person on this board who hated Obama when he was pres who wouldn’t have called him a terrorist had they known he was killing record numbers of people via a record number of drone attacks on civilians. So it would be hypocritical to pretend the young woman is stupid when she shows she is better informed than you.

I suspect the harder the police state cones down on protesters the more vile will be the rhetoric. Although she didn’t say “Long live October 7.” Actually it’s rhetoric you’d better get used to, these people are only getting started. Israel would be wise to cease fire and withdraw back to its own territory.

I suspect the harder the police state cones down on protesters the more vile will be the rhetoric. Although she didn’t say “Long live October 7.” Actually it’s rhetoric you’d better get used to, these people are only getting started. Israel would be wise to cease fire and withdraw back to its own territory.
Rhetoric you support, SMFH

Gaza is Israel's territory and has been since they captured it in 1967.

I suspect the harder the police state cones down on protesters the more vile will be the rhetoric.

I'm looking forward it. The one silver lining in this whole thing is... these schools deserve it, especially the Ivy League schools. For far too long, it has been a woke free-for-all on American college campuses. It's time to take out the trash. Mr. Policeman, start using that Billy Club.

I'm looking forward it. The one silver lining in this whole thing is... these schools deserve it, especially the Ivy League schools. For far too long, it has been a woke free-for-all on American college campuses. It's time to take out the trash. Mr. Policeman, start using that Billy Club.
Atta boy, show how much you hunger for a police state.

A couple of things. The interviewer looks like he may be in high school, I wonder when the Gaza apartheid first came up on his radar. The majority of people in the world would tell you it doesn’t have much sympathy for Israel while it drops 2000 pound bombs on civilians, so to act like that’s a kooky opinion is kooky itself. I doubt there’s a person on this board who hated Obama when he was pres who wouldn’t have called him a terrorist had they known he was killing record numbers of people via a record number of drone attacks on civilians. So it would be hypocritical to pretend the young woman is stupid when she shows she is better informed than you.

When did Gaza cross your radar?

Remember, there’s a search function here.

How trendy.

I figured the Palestinians were boned years ago.

They’re pawns.

If you’d like to bitch at the right people you should look at the Iranians.

Then then look at Qatar. They’re the money behind your rhetoric.

If you knew the Palestinians were boned years ago and said or did nothing you should be ashamed of yourself. But to defend the ones doing the boning today is beyond shameful.

Wouldn't matter if this or any other poster was a teen, a tween, or a toddler. They could logically, mentally, and emotionally run circles around your stunted claptrap.
I look forward to the day that happens. Care to give it a try?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT