ADVERTISEMENT

Our new U.N. ambassador is a FOX reporter.

We know you don't like hot broads.

bc550986e44ef7c5ae183b29e78fea51a8285434.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Put out your specific thoughts on her pro and con and then conclude with “where the white women at.” That ought to bring me in from the barn and then we can discuss.

Pro: Blonde. Looks vaguely like a girl I fingered in Vienna 26 years ago.

Con: Conservative, probably a whore, Biff probably defiled her in exchange for such a dipshit appointment, probably vapid, uninformed, she's spent her life's work so far corrupting the ideal of journalism, she talks at a camera and looks pretty, she has no experience in diplomacy unless you count beating the FOX brass back on the reg if she even bothered, she has no experience in government, as looks go she's not that hot, 5.7 maybe, she has no core values beyond self promotion, Biff finds merit in her, she's inexperienced in government...

Pro: Blonde. Looks vaguely like a girl I fingered in Vienna 26 years ago.

Con: Conservative, probably a whore, Biff probably defiled her in exchange for such a dipshit appointment, probably vapid, uninformed, she's spent her life's work so far corrupting the ideal of journalism, she talks at a camera and looks pretty, she has no experience in diplomacy unless you count beating the FOX brass back on the reg if she even bothered, she has no experience in government, as looks go she's not that hot, 5.7 maybe, she has no core values beyond self promotion, Biff finds merit in her, she's inexperienced in government...

Sys, I don’t remember the curcumstsnces, but awhile back something scared you off this board, and you disappeared.

Before that happened you told us you are an attorney in a small town here in Oklahoma. There was absolutely nothing about your demeanor or personality to suggest otherwise. You were partisan, of course, but there was a humorous and deferential aspect to you that was somewhat endearing. Your back and forth jibes with Medic, for example, were always fun to read.

But since you’ve returned it’s as if you are a different person. To be honest there is nothing you present that seems lawyerly, particularly intelligent or amusing. Your partisanship, which used to be somewhat thought provoking, is now angry, rigid and often insulting, and allows no room for an honest dialogue, but instead is designed to foster anger and hostility. It invites juvenile bickering, and rarely displays an original thought. You have gone the way of CSCOTT. And I for one am disappointed. I want the “old” sys back.

Sys, I don’t remember the curcumstsnces, but awhile back something scared you off this board, and you disappeared.

Before that happened you told us you are an attorney in a small town here in Oklahoma. There was absolutely nothing about your demeanor or personality to suggest otherwise. You were partisan, of course, but there was a humorous and deferential aspect to you that was somewhat endearing. Your back and forth jibes with Medic, for example, were always fun to read.

But since you’ve returned it’s as if you are a different person. To be honest there is nothing you present that seems lawyerly, particularly intelligent or amusing. Your partisanship, which used to be somewhat thought provoking, is now angry, rigid and often insulting, and allows no room for an honest dialogue, but instead is designed to foster anger and hostility. It invites juvenile bickering, and rarely displays an original thought. You have gone the way of CSCOTT. And I for one am disappointed. I want the “old” sys back.

Eventually you get tired of trying to run through a brick wall and start throwing truth bombs

He found his well-endowed wife in the US. Why order a dude from Kenya when you can get chicks with dicks from Chicago?
i like that one...chicks with dicks! I'm gonna go to trader joes and get me some 2 buck chuck wine as long as we're rhymin'.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT