ADVERTISEMENT

Dan, a proposed new crush instead of Tulsi.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dan I acknowledge Tulsi is like catnip -- I used to adore her before she went MAGA. But her time has come and gone, she's a FOX babe.

Nancy Mace from So Carolina was on tv yesterday and by gawd she's impressive. Smart as a tack, seemed independent (you know how politicians are, but she did a good job of appearing that way) and she's hot. Look her up, she's the first Republican that I sat and listened to in years and went, "Yeah, that sounds right. That makes sense, too."

Dan I acknowledge Tulsi is like catnip -- I used to adore her before she went MAGA. But her time has come and gone, she's a FOX babe.

Nancy Mace from So Carolina was on tv yesterday and by gawd she's impressive. Smart as a tack, seemed independent (you know how politicians are, but she did a good job of appearing that way) and she's hot. Look her up, she's the first Republican that I sat and listened to in years and went, "Yeah, that sounds right. That makes sense, too."
Yes, I saw her, too. I may be wrong but I think she's fairly MAGA. But admit it, Sys, you adored Tulsi until she outed Hillary back in 2016. Her being on Fox only adds fuel to your dislike of her. But one of these days I hope you'll listen to what she has to say and tell me what you find objectionable.

b5df65fb-49c2-4366-bf44-169208765cd2-large3x4_Nancy.jpg

Reactions: Syskatine
Yes, I saw her, too. I may be wrong but I think she's fairly MAGA. But admit it, Sys, you adored Tulsi until she outed Hillary back in 2016. Her being on Fox only adds fuel to your dislike of her. But one of these days I hope you'll listen to what she has to say and tell me what you find objectionable.

I adored her until she started the pro-Syrian, pro-Putin stuff. Still can't figure out why she would ally with Assad. It was so self destructive. Just nuts, to ally herself with a Putin ally and war criminal.

I never adored Hillary and had no problem with dems that took her on. I don't know where you get that.

Reactions: davidallen
I adored her until she started the pro-Syrian, pro-Putin stuff. Still can't figure out why she would ally with Assad. It was so self destructive. Just nuts, to ally herself with a Putin ally and war criminal.

I never adored Hillary and had no problem with dems that took her on. I don't know where you get that.
Well, this is a knee-jerk and false accusation against the woman. You probably know that but are intent on continuing the defamation. That aside I would ask that you listen to her next time she's on Fox, listen as objectively as you can make yourself, and then tell me what you found objectionable about what she said.

Well, this is a knee-jerk and false accusation against the woman. You probably know that but are intent on continuing the defamation. That aside I would ask that you listen to her next time she's on Fox, listen as objectively as you can make yourself, and then tell me what you found objectionable about what she said.

I read about it closely because I liked her. Remember Dan, I do not belong in a cult. I do not follow a personality, I follow policy.

She did a great job in the one fox interview I saw her in. She really was amazingly wrong about Syria though and destroyed her political career and now she's on Fox. Eh.

You should look into the cute republican from SC. I'm telling you -- she's got the brains, beauty, and PR skills to go far in this game. She's too conservative for me, but just judging political horse flesh, she's gonna be a force.

I read about it closely because I liked her. Remember Dan, I do not belong in a cult. I do not follow a personality, I follow policy.

She did a great job in the one fox interview I saw her in. She really was amazingly wrong about Syria though and destroyed her political career and now she's on Fox. Eh.

You should look into the cute republican from SC. I'm telling you -- she's got the brains, beauty, and PR skills to go far in this game. She's too conservative for me, but just judging political horse flesh, she's gonna be a force.

You keep saying you aren’t in a cult.

Who are you trying to convince?

It comes off like Jack Handy telling himself he’s good enough.

There are plenty of diagnostic tools we could use to clear up for you.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

I don't think she necessarily destroyed her political career. It seems she prefers her life today over her life in DC. And I disagree with your analysis on her visit to Syria. And you're over the top suggesting she was ever a Putin puppet. That's straght out of Hillary Clinton's attempt to destroy her when she wouldn't kiss Hillary's ring, Hillary has a tendency to destroy reputations of people she thinks crossed her, even to the point of having them murdered, or so it is rumored.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT