ADVERTISEMENT

OSU v iowa

Collica wins in UTB. 9-4 OSU!
Smith loses 3-4. 9-7 OSU.

Last edited:
Gotta love our guy taking all the shots then getting hit with the stall

That's rediculous. That big fat dude is just trying to hold him and push him out. Hasn't attempted offense.

Austin has taken multiple offensive shots.

Schafer should have won 5-2. Stoll was pushing him out and being rewarded for it.

Reactions: osu2082
Didn't see the match with Brock but what are the Hawkeyes fans whining about with the clock and riding time?

They think that Brock escaped after Iowa got 1 minute of riding time which would have tied the match and went to OT. Brock escaped with 59 seconds of riding time for Iowa.

Didn't see the match with Brock but what are the Hawkeyes fans whining about with the clock and riding time?
Clark got a late takedown and had like 46 seconds of riding time. They started the riding time clock but it went the wrong way. Brock escaped and it showed Clark with less riding time than when he got the takedown. They went to the scoreboard and somehow decided that it was 59 seconds riding time for Clark. The riding time point would have put Clark in a tie match and into overtime as the match clock expired in the flurry.

They took a team point from Iowa on the scoreboard as it showed 24-11 then went to 24-10 after the teams shook hands and it appeared to me Gilman said something and Kyle was not very happy with one or more of the hawkeyes and coaches had to hold him back.

Gilman seems like the type of guy you love if he's on your team, but don't if he's not. I love to watch him wrestle and I think he carries a bit of his aggressiveness off the mat.

Just some great matches!

125 - Gilman is just too strong/big/good right now for Nick.
133 - Would love to see a replay of the takedown. Seemed quick. But agree with Oberebo in that even if they got the riding time fixed, all that does is put it into SV. And I like Brock's chances in SV. Plus, got to watch Brands brothers go nuts!
141 - Heil is just too dominant. Looked like he tired at the end. I wonder if Topher's strength wore him down some. But I think if he needed to stay on his feet for the win, he doesn't give up that cheap takedown at the end.
149 - Very happy for Collica! First time to beat Sorensen. Seemed like his sole strategy was confuse Sorensen with his head taps, but wasn't really setting up any real offense.
157 - Hopefully Joe will get his weight/shape under control. If that happens, I like his next match against Kemerer.
165 - Great pin, and loooooved the creative pin!
174 - Another good showing by Kyle.
184 - Nolan just made a few bad decisions today. Once he learns to finish his shots, he'll be a monster.
197 - The most boring match ever, until the third period. Great riding and nearfall, Preston!
HWT - Great hustle by Austin!

Reactions: osu2082
They took a team point from Iowa on the scoreboard as it showed 24-11 then went to 24-10 after the teams shook hands and it appeared to me Gilman said something and Kyle was not very happy with one or more of the hawkeyes and coaches had to hold him back.

You sure on the deduct & 24-10? No one is showing that score, not OSU, Iowa or Track.

Terry Brands got penalized. Brock got cheated out of at least 5 seconds of riding time on his second takedown, riding time did not run. Gilliam an outstanding wrestlers but a punk, pulling for Dance to beat him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT