ADVERTISEMENT

On young people voting republican

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
This guy pretty much nails it. I might take issue with #13 -- or maybe not -- but man talk about a bad brand.

Reactions: glflyer
I didn’t read all of that, but that’s got to be the dumbest thing on the internet. It sounds like the chatbot thing that has been reading salon.com.

Perfect sys follow:

Andrew Wortman
@AmoneyResists

HE/HIM. Democratic Activist. Gay AF. Dems are pro-U.S.
@GOP
despises America & democracy. 51-49 DEM SENATE MAJORITY #BlackLivesMatter #ExpandTheCourt #****Elon

It's sad how many people have allowed themselves to be manipulated like this guy. Oh well.

I didn’t read all of that, but that’s got to be the dumbest thing on the internet. It sounds like the chatbot thing that has been reading salon.com.

Perfect sys follow:

Andrew Wortman
@AmoneyResists

HE/HIM. Democratic Activist. Gay AF. Dems are pro-U.S.
@GOP
despises America & democracy. 51-49 DEM SENATE MAJORITY #BlackLivesMatter #ExpandTheCourt #****Elon

The youth vote is looking pretty scary, Whari.

Surely you knew there'd be consequences to all those awful policy positions.

Good policy talk.

We don’t have to. I know there is no place on earth either of us would rather be other than right where we are.

tumblr_oliztznGLv1qmob6ro1_500.gif

tumblr_oliztznGLv1qmob6ro2_400.gif

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
I voted for Jimmy Carter the first time I was old enough to vote. 4 years later graduated from OSU job market was shit, inflation was shit, interest rates were shit.

Haven't voted for a Democrat since. Young people aren't stupid they are just ignorant of the facts.
Then Walmart came around. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT