ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics "Last Supper" Perversion

It was totally unnecessary and counter productive. Why be purposefully offensive?
I’ve seen a lot of the LGBTQ BS up here in Traverse city. Evidently they feel they have to shove their sexuality down your throat and dare you to say something. Unfortunately for a few of them they didn’t count on running across someone like me. Let’s just say they do not care for my presence and were highly offended with a few of my comments. LMAO.

Pretty ironic that a guy devoid of any thought or reason is calling anyone stupid, gullible, reactionary.

Simp on, pedoscott.

Well…I know enough not to buy into this bullsh!t hook, line and sinker.

Unfortunately, that obviously sets the bar pretty low, doesn’t it? Hovering above this mania of ignorance isn’t exactly a noteworthy accomplishment lol

carry on

Well…I know enough not to buy into this bullsh!t hook, line and sinker.

Unfortunately, that obviously sets the bar pretty low, doesn’t it? Hovering above this mania of ignorance isn’t exactly a noteworthy accomplishment lol

carry on
What bullshit? Was the freak show some sort of illusion or mass hallucination that didn’t really happen?

Simp on, dragqueenscott.

Where that Asteroid be at?

main-qimg-1d25cc31b779e738f941edc8158a2022

everyone pretty much knows what their intent was. Calling it something else doesn't really matter. It didn't bother me too much as it was a meaningless stunt that provided most to say....I'm glad I'm not participating. Be a real shame to have to live your life that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

“Biden remarked that the U.S. would have to work hard to top Paris' opening ceremony when the games are held in Los Angeles in 2028”

I doubt California will have a problem exceeding the freakishness we saw Friday night.

“Biden remarked that the U.S. would have to work hard to top Paris' opening ceremony when the games are held in Los Angeles in 2028”

I doubt California will have a problem exceeding the freakishness we saw Friday night.

Of course, promoting sexual perversions is a key part of the Democrat platform.

Hmmmm...

A Jew gets tax payer funding to produce an Anti-Christian twisted perversion. What's to be concerned about?
If a Christian were to produce a perverse parody of a Jewish historical event in order to mock Jews, it would be overwhelmingly be condemned as anti-Semitic.

Anyway, enough of this. Let's get back to funding the Zionist ethnic cleansing.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
What did you expect? It’s the French. You can expect them to have an extra, overblown, garish piece of shit for a ceremony. Personally I liked the Chinese who had like 2000 drummers playing in 2008.

The only thing good about the French is their toast, their fries, and their bulldogs.

Christians green light this behavior. I guess it's good to be all "shocked" and "disgusted" when it happens, but how about holding firm and resolute ourselves in holding sacred the Sacred?

On this very board, we saw an "artistic" mocking of the Last Supper with pop rock stars with a bunch of "yuck yuck it's so funny" justifications.

At the very least folks, DO NOT PARTICIPATE in the erosion. It ain't as cute as you might think.

Hmmmm...

A Jew gets tax payer funding to produce an Anti-Christian twisted perversion. What's to be concerned about?
If a Christian were to produce a perverse parody of a Jewish historical event in order to mock Jews, it would be overwhelmingly be condemned as anti-Semitic.

Anyway, enough of this. Let's get back to funding the Zionist ethnic cleansing.
#StartTheCattleCars #amirite

Damn Jews.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT